hulika

Author Topic: British Teenager Wins Battle to Be Cryogenically Frozen in U.S. After Dying of C  (Read 725 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
A British teenager who died of cancer has been cryogenically frozen in the United States after winning a court case before her death.

The girl — who can’t be identified and is referred to only as “JS” — suffered from a rare form of cancer and expressed a hope to be brought back to life and cured in the future.

She died on October 17 but details of the case at London’s High Court were not allowed to be made public until now.

In his judgment, obtained by CNN, Mr. Justice Peter Jackson said the girl had expressed her desire to be cryogenically frozen.

She wrote: “I have been asked to explain why I want this unusual thing done. I’m only 14 years old and I don’t want to die, but I know I am going to. I think being cryo-preserved gives me a chance to be cured and woken up, even in hundreds of years’ time. I don’t want to be buried underground.

“I want to live and live longer and I think that in the future they might find a cure for my cancer and wake me up. I want to have this chance. This is my wish.”

http://ktla.com/2016/11/18/teenager-who-died-of-cancer-wins-battle-to-be-cryogenically-frozen/
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
magagalit kaya sya pag nilibing sya sa libingan ng mga bayani?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis