hulika

Author Topic: Skyrim?  (Read 63941 times)

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Skyrim?
« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2012, 02:18:41 PM »
pareho tyo i played this on ps3 hehe...
currently playing the DB quests nasa 1st contract pa lang ako...

Masaya yan :D Mas nagustuhan ko kaysa sa thieves guild na quest line.

Yung civil war natapos ko rin, masaya kasi all out war. haha kaso nag glitch ata for my windhelm thane quest (sided with the empire).

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #276 on: February 16, 2012, 04:20:13 AM »
Just finished playing this blasted game. Finished all of the faction quests, collected 15 Daedric artifacts, finished most, if not all, of the small side quests, etc. My character is a level 50 Wood Elf (Bosmer). I didn't bother with the Daedric/Dragonscale/Dragon armors anymore. I have an all-Ebony armor set (Exquisite). The helmet is enchanted with Peerless Archery, the body armor has -20% less Restoration/+100% (yata) magicka regen, the gauntlets have either Peerless Archery or Peerless Deft Hands, and the boots are enchanted with Lifting (extra capacity). My weapons are an Ebony Bow of Fiery Sould Trap (exquisite) and an Ebony Greatsword of Shock (exquisite). I also crafted Rings and Necklaces of Peerless Archery and Peerless Deft Hands. My character is all-out offensive. Bulok ang Magicka defense. Haha. I'm already quite happy with my bow's attack rating (153 or so) plus Sneak Attack X3 damage. With an Elixir of True Shot, mga 5-6 hits lang, patay na ang Ancient Dragons.

I'm a pretty busy guy, but holy smokes, naubos ang oras ko sa larong to. Nawalan pa ako ng social life for more than a month. Grabe. I'm now suffering from post-Skyrim withdrawal syndrome. PHEW!
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #277 on: February 16, 2012, 09:54:52 AM »
I just started playing the game. Goodbye life! 6 hours on the first day of playing it, another 6 hours for the 2nd day and the third, which is yesterday, I played from 11am to 8pm. My god, I need some fresh air. Hahaha.

Just finished playing this blasted game. Finished all of the faction quests, collected 15 Daedric artifacts, finished most, if not all, of the small side quests, etc. My character is a level 50 Wood Elf (Bosmer). I didn't bother with the Daedric/Dragonscale/Dragon armors anymore. I have an all-Ebony armor set (Exquisite). The helmet is enchanted with Peerless Archery, the body armor has -20% less Restoration/+100% (yata) magicka regen, the gauntlets have either Peerless Archery or Peerless Deft Hands, and the boots are enchanted with Lifting (extra capacity). My weapons are an Ebony Bow of Fiery Sould Trap (exquisite) and an Ebony Greatsword of Shock (exquisite). I also crafted Rings and Necklaces of Peerless Archery and Peerless Deft Hands. My character is all-out offensive. Bulok ang Magicka defense. Haha. I'm already quite happy with my bow's attack rating (153 or so) plus Sneak Attack X3 damage. With an Elixir of True Shot, mga 5-6 hits lang, patay na ang Ancient Dragons.

I'm a pretty busy guy, but holy smokes, naubos ang oras ko sa larong to. Nawalan pa ako ng social life for more than a month. Grabe. I'm now suffering from post-Skyrim withdrawal syndrome. PHEW!

Congrats!  :-D

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #278 on: February 16, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »

congrats! man, this is really a great game. One of the few na makakasira ng social life. hahaha

Taking a break for now, MW3 online muna ulit.

If I may ask, who did you side with sa main quest?

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #279 on: February 16, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
congrats! man, this is really a great game. One of the few na makakasira ng social life. hahaha

Taking a break for now, MW3 online muna ulit.

If I may ask, who did you side with sa main quest?

Hmmm... are you talking about the Civil War? Hindi yun yung main quest, mind you. Pero sa Imperial side ako. Main house ko kasi yung sa Solitude, so Hail High King Torygg na lang ako. Haha. Madami rin kasing shops dun so madali magbenta ng mga gamit (My Speechcraft is at the high 80s so naging investor na rin ako sa mga shops).

I killed Paarthurnax, though.

Teka, sinong mga naging asawa ninyo? Hahaha! Si Aela the Huntress ang naging asawa ko. Mabuhok sya tuwing gabi (dahil werewolf sya). Hahahaha!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:39:07 PM by Poundcake »
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #280 on: February 16, 2012, 08:55:20 PM »
Anong mga enchantments niyo sa armor?

I'm level 50, yung main quest na lang ang di ko pa complete. After I got the Dark Brotherhood armor, I never used any other armor again, but I'm planning to switch to dragon armor for the main story line.

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »
I just started playing the game. Goodbye life! 6 hours on the first day of playing it, another 6 hours for the 2nd day and the third, which is yesterday, I played from 11am to 8pm. My god, I need some fresh air. Hahaha.

Congrats!  :-D

When I bought Skyrim in DB, saktong kakaalis ko lang sa trabaho. 16+ hours a day puro Skyrim lang. Ahahahaha.

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #282 on: February 16, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »
Grabe si Shadowmere dito sa Skyrim...

Binugbog na ng Dragon, nalunod na sa East Empire Docks... buhay na buhay pa rin! hahahahaha
Click Here

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #283 on: February 16, 2012, 11:14:59 PM »

And you've been quiet all along? hehehe.

So, Exquisite:Smithing and Peerless:Enchanting? Am I right?
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2012, 12:03:35 AM »
And you've been quiet all along? hehehe.

So, Exquisite:Smithing and Peerless:Enchanting? Am I right?

Of course. I was too busy playing. The loading screens are for 9GAG. Hahaha!

Yup, That's right. Those Blacksmith's/Enchanter's Draughts and Elixirs really help a lot in crafting cool stuff.

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2012, 08:18:10 AM »
Hmmm... are you talking about the Civil War? Hindi yun yung main quest, mind you. Pero sa Imperial side ako. Main house ko kasi yung sa Solitude, so Hail High King Torygg na lang ako. Haha. Madami rin kasing shops dun so madali magbenta ng mga gamit (My Speechcraft is at the high 80s so naging investor na rin ako sa mga shops).

I killed Paarthurnax, though.

Teka, sinong mga naging asawa ninyo? Hahaha! Si Aela the Huntress ang naging asawa ko. Mabuhok sya tuwing gabi (dahil werewolf sya). Hahahaha!

I see. Yeah, I meant the blades/greybeards. Sabagay, wala rin ako makukuha pag di ko pinatay. Haha

Went imperial myself too. Never liked Ulfric. Lol

Haha! Akin si Muiri.. One of the first na pwede sa game ko eh, since inuna ko yung DB. Sana may divorce para pwede paiba iba haha

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:48 AM »
When I bought Skyrim in DB, saktong kakaalis ko lang sa trabaho. 16+ hours a day puro Skyrim lang. Ahahahaha.

Hahaha yan ang adik! Ako sakto malapit na magresign sa work e, baka matulad ako sayo bro ah!  :lol:

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2012, 08:56:47 AM »
Of course. I was too busy playing. The loading screens are for 9GAG. Hahaha!

Yup, That's right. Those Blacksmith's/Enchanter's Draughts and Elixirs really help a lot in crafting cool stuff.

Let's say, my enchanting is about 40? Then I have consumed an Enchanter's draught. Will the weapons I enchant will be peerless? Like when I made my weapons exquisite using Blacksmith potions? hehe.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2012, 06:26:16 PM »
Let's say, my enchanting is about 40? Then I have consumed an Enchanter's draught. Will the weapons I enchant will be peerless? Like when I made my weapons exquisite using Blacksmith potions? hehe.

I think Fine pa lang yan. 40 is still quite low. If you equip any piece of armor of Smithing plus the Silver-Blood Ring (from Markarth), you'll be able to upgrade stuff to Exquisite. May three tiers pa above Exquisite: Flawless, Epic and Legendary. You'll need to level up in Smithing even more, though.

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »
I think Fine pa lang yan. 40 is still quite low. If you equip any piece of armor of Smithing plus the Silver-Blood Ring (from Markarth), you'll be able to upgrade stuff to Exquisite. May three tiers pa above Exquisite: Flawless, Epic and Legendary. You'll need to level up in Smithing even more, though.

Yap, kaka-discover ko lang. Naupgrade ko 2 daedric swords at 2 daedric bows into Legendary items. Sarap, pero parang kulang parin.... Yung mga Malalakas na draugr di ko mapatay ng mas onting palo lang..

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #290 on: February 23, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
Enchanted ba sila?

Yap, kaka-discover ko lang. Naupgrade ko 2 daedric swords at 2 daedric bows into Legendary items. Sarap, pero parang kulang parin.... Yung mga Malalakas na draugr di ko mapatay ng mas onting palo lang..

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #291 on: February 23, 2012, 09:31:46 PM »
Enchanted ba sila?

Di ko pa kuha yung perk na yun eh... Pero ginawa ko, smithing muna bago enchanting. :)

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #292 on: February 23, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
Di ko pa kuha yung perk na yun eh... Pero ginawa ko, smithing muna bago enchanting. :)

Ah I see, makes sense. :)

They can help a bit. Pero di rin sobra.

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2012, 09:19:33 AM »
Ah I see, makes sense. :)

They can help a bit. Pero di rin sobra.

One weapon for vampiric effect (absorb life points) and the other for capturing souls for my soul gems...  same thing applies with my bows..  hehe. wasted spaces.

Here is what's assigned for my hot keys.
1 Two handed Sword (Skyforge Steel Great Sword)
2 Daedric Sword (leech life)
3 Daedric Sword (soul capture)
4 Shield
5  Heal (minsan dual wield pag la na potion)
6 Shout (unrelenting force)
7 Daedric Bow (leech life)
8 Daedric Bow (soul capture)

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #294 on: March 17, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »
Nakakamiss mag Skyrim ah, nag lalagay na kayo ng mods from Steam workshop?
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2012, 11:53:24 AM »
hehe. Nasawa na ko sa espadahan, barilan naman.

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2012, 07:08:32 PM »
Abang muna ako sa dlc ulit :D

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2012, 11:28:58 PM »
80 hours of playtime, na-overwrite ng tropa ko pati yung quicksave at autosave.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2012, 11:51:53 PM »
my lil bro started playing skyrim narin.

haha sarap magturo. kainggit gusto ko maglaro uli hahaha :-D
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2012, 07:31:25 AM »
There are some interesting mods in the Steam workshop. Just for fun, I downloaded the one where you can have many followers, then I attacked all the city.  :-D

\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"