hulika

Author Topic: May 3rd SoCal Jam (with pics)  (Read 23047 times)

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: May 3rd SoCal Jam (with pics)
« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2008, 06:49:41 PM »
..cool....anybody local buying one?

That's a big mother! Is it worth the 400 bones?

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »
That's a big mother! Is it worth the 400 bones?

some of our socal boys have $400 delays and reverbs.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline greatwolf

« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »
Another good demo of the Ethos

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2008, 08:53:38 AM »
Phil congrats sa Zen!
embot...marunong ka ba gumawa ng pedal ? Digitech delay ko namatay.

Offline embot

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2008, 11:52:31 PM »
embot...marunong ka ba gumawa ng pedal ? Digitech delay ko namatay.
Sorry Phil pero hindi ko pa nasubukan mag repair nang pedal.  Dalhin mo sa bahay at tignan ko narin.  Baka naman maayos ko.

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2008, 06:19:25 AM »
zendrive users i will be with you soon..... naudlot lang ang purchase for something bigger, and hopefully cheaper..

wink, wink @ perf....

and eugene....donny is not a philmusic member. he is a drummer for Stevie B. anyone remember that guy?

socal members PM dont seem to remember stevie b. but i think he is a black singer who had a hit in the philippines.

donny is a great drummer. but when i played the hotel gig with him for a week 's (that got me within fetching distance from bart's house that weekend: again thanks bart).. donny was playing bass. he seems to be really talented and plays
a lot of instruments.. he also told me he played keyboards on tour with C&C music factory--anyone remember them?

anyway, donny told me that he enjoyed the afternoon hanging out with us even though he didn't play guitar at all. he said it was like he was at guitar center, because of all the gear present.

bart, he sends his multiple thanks!

guitarist telling the drummer what the intro to laklak was. caught on video.at binilangan pa ang drummer 1-2...1-2-3..lol

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »
zendrive users i will be with you soon..... naudlot lang ang purchase for something bigger, and hopefully cheaper..

wink, wink @ perf....

and eugene....donny is not a philmusic member. he is a drummer for Stevie B. anyone remember that guy?

socal members PM dont seem to remember stevie b. but i think he is a black singer who had a hit in the philippines.

donny is a great drummer. but when i played the hotel gig with him for a week 's (that got me within fetching distance from bart's house that weekend: again thanks bart).. donny was playing bass. he seems to be really talented and plays
a lot of instruments.. he also told me he played keyboards on tour with C&C music factory--anyone remember them?

anyway, donny told me that he enjoyed the afternoon hanging out with us even though he didn't play guitar at all. he said it was like he was at guitar center, because of all the gear present.

I'd like to seem him again in our jams...he's not mayabang...very down to earth....just one of the boys...you know.   If you see him ... tell him I said "Hi and Aloha !!!"

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2008, 07:32:40 AM »
magkasama kami nung thurs bro, sinundo nya ako nung dumating ako dito sa vegas. magkikita kami either tomorrow or tonight, i will tell you said hi and aloha phil my man!
guitarist telling the drummer what the intro to laklak was. caught on video.at binilangan pa ang drummer 1-2...1-2-3..lol

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »

Tell him that I'm also thanking him for coming to my b-day. Too bad he didn't get to play with us.

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2008, 07:14:04 AM »
SoCal jams birth good friendships and collaborative trips to strip bars and beer joints.

bart, will be in the ontario area from june 22-28....jam tayo during the day man.

embot....we will be collaborating on that amp. also the jt gig that ive been planning will start asap.

phil....kakainis pa din avatar mo...miss ko na yan a!

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »
SoCal jams birth good friendships and collaborative trips to strip bars and beer joints.

"collaborative" hahahaha..thats the first time I heard the word collaborative and strip bar in the same sentence. ...ikaw talaga Jon...ang kulit mo talaga.  :lol:

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »
mahirap ang serious parati phil

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Offline embot

• Veteran Member
« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2008, 12:17:56 AM »

bart, will be in the ontario area from june 22-28....jam tayo during the day man.

embot....we will be collaborating on that amp. also the jt gig that ive been planning will start asap.

Jon,
Sayang hindi ko nadala yung tabs nung nagkita tayo.  Anyway pinatong ko na sa amp mo para hindi ko na makalimutan.  Any day, basta after 3:00pm puwede mo daanan.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 03:15:18 AM by embot »

Offline blues2death

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2008, 05:34:04 AM »
no problems mel :-)