hulika

Author Topic: Avril Lavigne-a pretty little debate  (Read 14796 times)

Offline milhouse83

• Netizen Level
another reason to hate her...
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2003, 08:53:24 PM »
did all of you see last night's mtv-icon:metallica. ..? she did a piss ass job in covering metallica... snoop dog did an awful job as well.. those two are now officialy in my [gooey brown stuff] list!

Offline arnibal_high

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Avril Lavigne-a pretty little debate
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2003, 11:40:24 PM »
yeah i did see it, i'd say her performance was... interesting.. her voice didn't break or anything at all not unlike all her live performances. but i was really more suprised to see snoop doog there than avril lavigne:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline arnibal_high

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2003, 11:42:34 PM »
my bad- snoop dog, damn fingers! i think avril really didn't fit into the metallica tribute because she's so not metal material. i think the only reason she was there is because she's hot right now. publicity and all that.

Offline anti_pop

• Netizen Level
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2003, 05:25:58 PM »
okey lang si snoop dogg dun kaysa naman si avril!

isang malaking POSER!
men, ano ba english ng tabo?

once i was in my room, then suddenly, there was a tap on the door. Then i thought "what a weird place to put a tap."

Offline marylie9

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2003, 10:25:55 PM »
that gurl can't even sing....:D
Smile!!! God Loves you!!!

Offline lumi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2003, 06:19:23 PM »
yeah.. trying hard talaga maging punk..

my dad even said she's so pop!
HaKuna Matata!

Offline banded

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2003, 07:08:03 PM »
hahahha!

pop naman talaga sya....
...>*swims in the moon at night*<...

Offline Spunkie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2003, 08:22:04 AM »
Arvil is a poseur

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2003, 04:28:48 AM »
reason why Arvil is promoted of whatever rank of music she is which i think is just plain pop simply bec. she knows how to swallow...ehem...swallow her managers cum...hehe...hell she's not even half as hot compared to NORA JONES which I think is one hot chick along with one hot real talent to write and  swallow...ahhrrg...ooopss, I mean perform live music.

But her music are not that bad just as long as I pretend that she is not the one sang them...lol.

Offline plasticUNAN

• Philmusicus Noobitus
fuccin avril
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2003, 11:14:26 AM »
i just saw her mtv diary today. and ironically she seemed pretty cool. only way i see her cool though is that shes bringing out that lil punk rock chick for the new generation. which is awesome. her music sucks, but to a freakin 9-12 yr old. do they actually break shhit down and bicker about who sucks and who doesnt? no cuz things are way more simpler with them. they listen to wat sounds good and throw the crap out that sucks. i guess theyre the main consumer of crap that band merchendise. but what the hell can you do. avril stands for sumthing, even if shes really young. shes just a snot and everyone hates her. shes also a freakin drama queen. but hey, shes selling herself as a pop punker chick. regardless if shes a freakin poser, in which she is, in a small slight way, shes now molding the kids of today..to become the future punk rockers of tomorrow. pretty cool actually. im sick of this sudden outbreak of hip hop and "thug lovin" songs. word.
i hate everyone. but no, im not anti-social. so blow me, queef sniffer.

Offline m a g i c

saw this poem in an anti-avril site
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2003, 12:25:38 AM »
Avril Lavigne, the poser queen.
Avril Lavigne, dropped out at 16.
Avril Lavigne, a skater wannabe to the extreme.
Avril Lavigne, feeding off the punk rock scene.
Avril Lavigne, a hypocrite supreme.
Avril Lavigne, ruining punk rock for all that it means.
Avril Lavigne, that retarded tie makes me wanna f***ing scream!!!
Of course I still love you.. now stop whining and let me shoot you, you homophobic!!

Offline plasticUNAN

• Philmusicus Noobitus
geezus.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2003, 03:45:59 AM »
i'd shoot that grrrl so damn quick.

Offline bhalers

• Philmusicus Noobitus
nakakatawa
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2003, 09:36:13 PM »
haha sorry ha, nakakatawa na tlg yung mga replies ng mga people sa topic na to e hahahaha i agree nga, avril does suck as in ang lame ng songs nya! remember the gay sa commercial ng MTV philippines yung nagmmake up and he (she?) states na avril is so manufactured. so true. weird din nga e as in hair nya super sabog sa face nya pero she loves the camera. yung sa losing grip video nya, super in your face sha sa camera! lupit! hahaha pero in fairness maganda ng hair nya. hahaha

para walang away, everybody is entitled to their own opinion naman e :)

btw - gwapo ni evan, yung guitarist na blondie ni avril hahahaha
....hey dad look at me, think back and talk to me, did i grow up according to plan....

....'coz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, i'm sorry i can't be perfect....  perfect simple plan  :mad: ---> huwag mong sabihin makulit ako... ALAM KO NA Y

Offline plasticUNAN

• Philmusicus Noobitus
shoot the whore.
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2003, 11:46:41 AM »
whenever i hear that bitch's name on the radio or on TV..people are always saying shes a little snot.  which is hilarious. cuz even the radio people hate her. when she talks she sounds like anna nicole smith, cept the smaller petite version. i dunno why chicks look up to her. i mean kelly osborne too. what talent does she have. she sounds drunk. ever watch the osbornes these days? theyre starting to lose their english accents with certain words that they pronounce. anyhow i saw a pic of avril the other day. she didnt have her eyeliner on. geezus. that grrrl is damn ugly. now i know why she rocks it 24/7. that lil grrrl is ugly as all hell. damn the bassist for the donnas is hotter then her. even if the donna chick looks creepy. she never smiles. and shes like scary lookin. shes like the femme version of the hunchback of notredame. but hey. i give it up to the donnas. they fuccin rock. at least they kept it real and underground. they deserve the spotlight. theyve worked damn hard. i remmeber i was watchin a movie on disney back in the day and they were like the band that was playing the prom. haha i think there was a filipino guy in that movie too. OMG. ernie reyes is in a movie!!! imma post this sumwhere else though. haha. ingat.

Offline m a g i c

di naman sha mahilig ngumanga noh!?
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2003, 03:55:16 PM »
may kasabihan na kung gano kalaki ang iyong bibig.. ganon din kalaki ang iyong keps.. hahaha!! true kaya!? pano si avril?!!?!? hehehe
Of course I still love you.. now stop whining and let me shoot you, you homophobic!!

Offline m a g i c

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2003, 03:58:01 PM »
eto pa pala!! hehe..

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2006, 06:43:53 AM »
I'd bellywhang her meat wallet.

Offline Monochromatic Stains

• Netizen Level
Re: exactly
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
Quote from: Tedmod
As of now, yes. I'm relying on my own wealth of  juices. But if the despised one asks me to get down on her? to hell with all her issues! I wont have to put up with her phony tie when she's naked would I? and besides, i bet most of you have shaved your carrots for Britney or even.. Debbie Gibson. so just let me indulge in my longings. Peace!!

Word.

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2006, 06:05:52 PM »
9 year olds need to start somewhere... it was never targetted to us anyway haha. id take our own saydie over avril anyway

Offline jaythegame

• Veteran Member
Re: Avril Lavigne-a pretty little debate
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 04:13:46 AM »
she was discovered when she won at a shania twain singing contest.. totoo
geeesh

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 01:19:18 PM »
i must confess... sa kanila ko nalaman tunog ng distortion. dun sa sk8er boi. LOL!!!

catchy yung songs. pero im not a fan.
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline hiskoolstudes

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »
i must confess... sa kanila ko nalaman tunog ng distortion. dun sa sk8er boi. LOL!!!

catchy yung songs. pero im not a fan.

in the end its the songs which are important!

think of this? what if you haven't listened to an avril record? then suddenly radiohead or any other band you can think of pulls of a cover? would you have the song or not?

LF:
Ibanez Musician Bass

Offline pyrosolaris

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
[strawberry] IT! GOLDEN RULE, GOLDEN RULE, GOLDEN RULE! YOU SAY IT IS SOOO LITTLE? IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, YOU ARE NOT COMMENTING ON HER, YOU ARE INSULTING HER![/b][/color]

oh yeah at some point i agree wit you, you know her latest shingle girlfriend, she acted pretty "poseuristic" like a somewhat bitchy whore...

i just like her blonde hair...
Rise O fallen fighters,
Rise and take your stance again,
Coz he whho fights and runs away, Live to fight another day  -Berhane Selassie (Hon. Robert Nesta Marley, O.M.) The Heathen, Bob Marley and the Wailers   BAKIT 125 LANG ANG POSTS KO??? MODS

Offline MikEh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
na LSS ako sa kantang yan... bwiset

Offline fingertapper1

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
speaking of REAL punk ang totoong punk e the ramones, the clash, sex pistols, misfits, dead kennedys. iba kasi ung mga banda ngayon e. puro image nalang saka parang hindi sincere mga pinagsasabi nila. matalino ang audience, alam nila kung sino ang fake or hindi. parang art, we can tell if the artist is just pretending or sincere.

narinig niyo na paramore? walang lang punkish din ang dating  na power pop. aaminin ko the style is somewhat similar? to avril pero i dunno i like the band's sound and energy. entertaining lalo pag live kulit gumalaw nung vocalist. ok rin mga songs simple yet catchy.