hulika

Author Topic: JB Music "Musikhero camp"  (Read 30476 times)

Offline luckyvince31

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: JB Music "Musikhero camp"
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
hmmm...thinking about it...sana may female din sa mga lineup ng mentors :roll:

cynthia alexander will be a good example.

we had a sessioninst drummer before named "Kyle". Galing nya mag fusion. malamang pumasok sya dito kung ssali sya.

Offline caster_tROY

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 03:41:13 PM »
wow sarap ng sumama dyan ah' suotin nyo philmusic tshirt natin ha.. punta ko dyan..hehehe
get a new brain\'

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
parang gusto kong sumali...for experience lang...kaso natatakot akong pagtawanan...kakapalan ko na lang muks ko...

sino-sino ba sasali sa inyo?
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline s2ry0fdyr

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »
Magda.drum solo ba lahat ng contestant?

ayus yon'...

Offline erniebong

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 12:09:02 PM »
i guess, in 2 min you have to show your killer stuff e

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 05:23:12 PM »
Just a thought.

If you're destined to go there, you'll be there!

Pano kung may magaling like si Rikson?
= Technically we're no match for this dude pero pano kung sa Camp date he can't make it because of gigs or some other reason? Edi pasok na yung susunod. Malay mo ikaw na yun.

Basta pare be confident of what you have.

Sana wala nang negative comment toward this event. Kasi isipin nyo na lang ginatos dito. Pano naten ma e-encourage ang ibang Businessmen to invest on event like this kung negative ang magiging feed back sa kanya?

Ganito na lang. If you want to be part of this great event then go ahead and try-out. If you make it good for you and if not it's not the end of the road. Be happy for our fellow PINOYDRUM buddies who made it.

About the newbies. As much as possible the organizers want to accommodate everyone of us pero dahil it will cost them a fortune eh they're just picking 25 of our best guys here.

Well my bet here is SIR DIO will make it and if he does i'm the first one to be super happy because i know this guy! The way he play and carry himself.
"I BELIEVE IN CHRIST LIKE I BELIEVE IN THE SUN. NOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT, BUT BY IT, I CAN SEE EVERYONE ELSE....."

Offline CALIWETE

• Netizen Level
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 10:07:19 AM »
yung audition naman e para lang malaman kung hanggang saan na yung skills mo at kung pano ka pa matutulungan ng camp na ito, halimbawa me sumali na baguhan pa lang talaga, yung hindi pa alam ang mga basics, remember 3 days lang ang camp so mahirap yun, or me sumali naman na ubod na ng galing, e ano pa ang matututunan nun, what this camp need is someone who has the skills and talent at kailangan pang matuto. Its just for the love of music.

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 11:43:41 AM »
Just a thought.

If you're destined to go there, you'll be there!

Pano kung may magaling like si Rikson?
= Technically we're no match for this dude pero pano kung sa Camp date he can't make it because of gigs or some other reason? Edi pasok na yung susunod. Malay mo ikaw na yun.

Basta pare be confident of what you have.

Sana wala nang negative comment toward this event. Kasi isipin nyo na lang ginatos dito. Pano naten ma e-encourage ang ibang Businessmen to invest on event like this kung negative ang magiging feed back sa kanya?

Ganito na lang. If you want to be part of this great event then go ahead and try-out. If you make it good for you and if not it's not the end of the road. Be happy for our fellow PINOYDRUM buddies who made it.

About the newbies. As much as possible the organizers want to accommodate everyone of us pero dahil it will cost them a fortune eh they're just picking 25 of our best guys here.

Well my bet here is SIR DIO will make it and if he does i'm the first one to be super happy because i know this guy! The way he play and carry himself.

Thanks for the kind words, bro Sandy!  I appreciate it.

It would be nice to join this camp.  Kaya lang, like what I said, I'm very much committed with my band K24/7.  We already have gigs booked in the coming weeks, and ayokong mabitin ang mga kagrupo ko.  In fact, with my three and a half years with K24/7, I missed a gig only once.  It was my cousin's wedding, at humabol pa ako sa gig after the reception just to see how things were going.  I even played on gigs na may sakit ako, as long as kaya ko.  I'm not saying na indispensable ako sa grupo, ayoko lang ma-hassle ang grupo ko.  Share ko lang.  :-)

It's not that I'm expressing negativity about the event.  Like what I've been doing here on some Pinoydrums discussions, I'm playing devil's advocate.  It's just to seek a topic's integrity or validity, or simply to encourage further thinking and reasoning.  8-)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 12:58:22 PM by drumster »

Offline JB MUSIC PHIL

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 03:51:27 AM »
For the dummers out there. Just bring your sticks and bring your skills. We'll take care  of all  the drums and Zildjians. Drums set up will be Gretsch catalina Birtch, Gretsch Renown Maple, Fernando B 52's. Prizes for top musicians will be win the these awsome prizes. A ludwig endorsement deal, A Zildjian Endorsement deal, Zildjian cymbals and more. All auditions will be open to the public to see so come and enjoy. Learn from each other and hang out. We will try to even take care of the food.

Jerico Salonga Fernando

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 05:35:50 AM »
wow! is that a message from the Big Boss himself?...
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline Dindin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 09:44:51 AM »
For the dummers out there. Just bring your sticks and bring your skills. We'll take care  of all  the drums and Zildjians. Drums set up will be Gretsch catalina Birtch, Gretsch Renown Maple, Fernando B 52's. Prizes for top musicians will be win the these awsome prizes. A ludwig endorsement deal, A Zildjian Endorsement deal, Zildjian cymbals and more. All auditions will be open to the public to see so come and enjoy. Learn from each other and hang out. We will try to even take care of the food.

Jerico Salonga Fernando

wow may food! sali na ako! hehehe

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
wow may food! sali na ako! hehehe

Din! Pwede ako endorser ng Zildjian Cheese Bread! At Gretsch Gulaman!! Hahaha!!! Kainan na!!!!
"I BELIEVE IN CHRIST LIKE I BELIEVE IN THE SUN. NOT BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT, BUT BY IT, I CAN SEE EVERYONE ELSE....."

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 11:32:49 AM »
Sino-sino na ang may planong sumale?

Offline bugoy_king

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
sandy, ako plano ko sumali. i have nothing to lose anyway

Offline markdelacruz

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 01:03:26 AM »
Sasali rin ako sa event na to. See you guys there. :)
There are only two kinds of music, the good and the bad. ; There's no need to classify as long as you can play. -Buddy Rich

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 10:22:40 AM »
sandy, ako plano ko sumali. i have nothing to lose anyway

Bro Laurence! Pare moral support here! Feeling ko the best way to impress them is to play Groovy songs. Palagay ko madaming mag dadrum solo dun kaya give them your heart pounding grooves. Chaka hindi naman sa SOLO nasusukat ang galing ng isang Drummer eh diba? We all know that. I'll be interested if there's someone there playing like ZORO's(the drummer of course) grooves.

Asteeg tayung lahat!!

Offline sandythedrummer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »
Sasali rin ako sa event na to. See you guys there. :)

Great brother! See there too!!!

Offline wilpredo

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »
naisip ko lng.. cguro ang hinahanap nila ay yung drummers/guitarist/bassist na magaling pero hindi sobrang galing(labo) kse what's the use of having a camp kung ung mga kukunin nila na artist eh wala nang kelangang malaman at dapat alamin? kaya sali na tayo lahat! hehe wag kyo magagalit sakin hehehe napaisip ako kse sasali din ako dito! woohooo kita kits!  :-D
the corny stuff is what pays you :)

Offline CALIWETE

• Netizen Level
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
thats right, yung marunong na gusto pang matuto.

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »
ayus yan...madami ako panonoorin from philmusic!!!

Go guys!

Offline JB MUSIC PHIL

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 08:11:24 PM »
Please let us know what topics we should cover in the 3 day camp.

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 09:08:29 PM »
Please let us know what topics we should cover in the 3 day camp.

for me sir...i have something in mind, nothing technical...

siguro po parang introduction into being a professional musician/artist...letting them know what to expect...

kasi the winner would be a celebrity after the the camp for sure...he/she might be blown away by it...because this is indeed a big, big change or transformation to that lucky person.

being a winner is one thing, being an endorser...wow...it's every musicians dream...

i hope you get my point sir... :-) :-) :-)

just my thought.

Offline JB MUSIC PHIL

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 11:03:05 PM »
For sure this topic will be covered by all the instructors.

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 12:43:53 PM »
kakahiya sumali...

dang...

esp for the drummers who will be screening you...

OMG!...

ironic lang for the baguio pipol, akyat muna sa manila para sa audition tapos uwi din para lang sa camp.. hehe

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 06:01:11 PM »
The "hero's" dont appeal to me. Its all mainstream. Why not Otep, Bagets, Wendell, Koko, nalang magturo? Why not Richie, Karel magturo? Why not Janno, Jack, Kakoy, Perf magturo? Anyway just my opinion. A rare event indeed  :-D
"Fast practice = slow progress"
"Slow practice = fast progress"