The Music Forums > Free-for-all Artists forum

honestly, bibili ka pa rin ba ng original na cd/album?

(1/73) > >>

xandrix120780:
mp3's, mp4's,  pirated cd's/dvd's, streaming media, wma, youtube --- bibili ka pa ba ng original album/cd ng yung favorite artist?

ako personally, hindi. i do-download ko na lang.

i read somewhere that even multimedia giant SONY-BMG (international) has considered the cd   as being obsolete. Hindi na nga tumatanggap ng demo submissions in physical cd format,  online na ang demo submissions and they are relying on ratings by site visitors to determine the next star, kind of reality show mechanics. Serious business starts when a sponsor wants to use the song for product endorsement or when somebody wanted an artist to play live

well, it's still sad seeing my favorite artists plugging their albums when they themselves knew that people nowadays no longer buy the museum-bound  piece of technology  that is the conventional audio cd.

I am inclined to think that cd sales will ride the waves again if the price will be as dirt cheap as the pirated cd (50 pesos?).

ikaw bibili ka ba?

applebottomjeans:
i agree, sobrang daming sources where you can download not only songs, but also movies, games, applications, etc.. kaya ako personally, i'm not keen to buy na..kung may magbibigay ok lang.  :lol:

Santo Muerte:
Of course! If I really like the music then I think it's just fair to compensate the artist for it. What's really funny is that most people today can buy all these expensive, fancy-shmancy gadgets like iPods, PSPs & celphones that cost thousands but are too goddamn cheap to buy a P250 peso CD.

applebottomjeans:

--- Quote from: Santo Muerte on October 22, 2008, 08:54:12 AM ---Of course! If I really like the music then I think it's just fair to compensate the artist for it. What's really funny is that most people today can buy all these expensive, fancy-shmancy gadgets like iPods, PSPs & celphones that cost thousands but are too goddamn cheap to buy a P250 peso CD.

--- End quote ---

Hindi lang naman po pang play ng songs ang Ipods, psps & cellphones.. v :-)

Santo Muerte:

--- Quote from: applebottomjeans on October 22, 2008, 09:15:18 AM ---Hindi lang naman po pang play ng songs ang Ipods, psps & cellphones.. v :-)

--- End quote ---
Ang punto diyan nakakabili ka ng mamahaling gamit pero di ka makabili ng CD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version