hulika

Author Topic: Reply Errors *merged*  (Read 11086 times)

Offline pmack

• Philmusicus Addictus
Reply Errors *merged*
« on: October 23, 2006, 07:03:58 PM »
sa old forum pag nag-reply ka sa isang thread, after clicking the "post" button, mababalik ka sa thread na yun.
dito sa bago babalik ka sa category nung thread.
example pag nagreply ako sa thread na "Post Online drum video links here" sa PINOYDRUMS forum, hindi ako babalik sa "Post Online drum video links here" kundi sa mismong PINOYDRUMS.
sana naintindihan niyo.

ako lang ba ang ganun? or ganun lang talaga ang bagong layout and i should live with it?

thanks!

i love you guys!
ahahay!

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: in regard to replying to threads
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 07:37:44 PM »
Okay, here's what you do.  :evil:

After replying, click on the "additional options" link.

Then check on "Return to this topic." - after replying to the message you will be returned to the thread.  :wink:

Offline pmack

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 09:03:03 PM »
testing

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »
i love it when you get notified of a newer post,while typing your reply... so that you can re edit your reply....  great 
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline Jim Ayson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 06:42:14 PM »
i love it when you get notified of a newer post,while typing your reply... so that you can re edit your reply....  great 

Yup, that can ensure that you always win the argument.  :evil:
Check out the PhilMusic Facebook Page! "Like" us now!

http://facebook.com/philmusic.dotcom

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 08:48:31 PM »

Yup, that can ensure that you always win the argument.  :evil:

Hehe... I like the play on TAFKAP.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline E-C Mix Records

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Bakit Mahirap Na Mag-Post sa PhilMusic Forums?
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »
Since the time we registered in 2005, madali mag post noon, walang errors at madaling i-access ang forum site. Kumbaga eh one-click lang ika nga.

Pero ngayon, mahirap mag access, mahirap kumonek sa site. Palaging may error. Minsan offline pa.  :-(

Pag naka pasok ka naman at mag post naman sa Forums, ang hirap din.
Pag click ng "POST" mag sho-show naman ng blank page pero "done" naman ang status nya sa browser status. pag ni-refresh naman sasabihin nai-post na daw at hindi daw pwede double posts. pag tiningnan mo naman sa index ng forum, wala naman dun yung post mo.

We can understand naman na we can't post within the span of 60 seconds from our last postings. Pero still yung mga errors na nabanggit sa itaas occurs.

Also, sana pag updating lang ng posts like for example edit lang yung exsiting or previous posts, sana wala na yung 60 seconds na limit, kasi updating lang naman. sana sa new posts lang yung limit.

Hope the admins can resolve the errors, medjo matagal na din naming experience yung errors. Last year pa ata or around January this year.

UPDATE:
we have tried posting a new topic a couple of days ago. Na-post sya pero wala namang laman. Hindi nag reflect yung contents ng post. Pero active yung thread at pwedeng replayan.

If these helps:
- we're using both IE and Mozilla for browsers, also tried accessing the site using Opera and Safari.
- we have a descent DSL connection at 1.5+ mbps
- using a dual core and a pentium 4 system
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:33:26 PM by E-C Mix Records »
E-C Mix Records Production & Management
www.ecmix.com - ...Bringing You CLOSER to the DIGITAL World...
[Professional Record Production] [Digital Media Services for Audio & Visual] [Dealer/Re-seller of I.T./Computer Parts, Peripherals, & Supplies]

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Bakit Mahirap Na Mag-Post sa PhilMusic Forums?
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 01:22:25 AM »
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 03:03:43 AM by xavier »

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
it happens to me to. but if i know i was able to post successfully even if i seem to get an error message. i just copy my reply first, then go back to the root forum. sometimes my reply is there. kung wala, i just paste my reply and try again. yun lang.  sa akin, its just a minor inconvience that we have to live by...
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »
sanayan lang yan, pag nasanay ka na parang normal na lang.

Offline curlicue

Bakit lagi nalang nagtotopak ang pagpopost ng replies sa threads dito?
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 08:53:54 PM »
Lagi nalang may prublema... like hindi nabubump-up yung thread or nawawala nalang bigla yung replies ko even after seeing that it got posted.

Sampol:

I just posted a reply to this thread:

Last Film You Watched

My reply was "Reply #1392 Ngayong Araw at 07:34:28 PM". However, when I go to the Movies! Movies! Movies! forum, the thread wasn't bumped to the top and last post reflected is Deadwing's post, which is Reply #1391... Even if I refresh the page (kahit via Ctrl+F5) ganun pa din. Andun naman yung reply, nakikita ko; pero parang hindi nagreflect sa forum na nagreply ako.

Another instance was yesterday when I replied to my own thread:

Bent Guitar Neck?

When I browse the thread, Reply #29 is Istipen's reply posted on January 08, 2009, 10:30:28 AM... and Reply #30 is skrumian's reply posted on January 11, 2009 at 10:20:44 AM.

However, there are 9 replies to the thread that were apparently lost for some bizarre reason, including three posts by me. I know this because when you try replying to the thread, it shows those 9 replies in between Istipen and skrumian's posts that I mentioned above.

Also... speaking of those three replies of mine that were lost: I should also add that I had problems posting those as well. I posted the first two, tapos napansin ko din na hindi na-bump-up yung thread to the top of the Guitar Central forum. Then I posted the third the following day and that bumped up the topic. But now that I'm looking at the thread, hindi ko na sila makita along with some other previous posts.

Ang gulo ba ng pagkakaexplain ko? Aba, eh magulo talaga. Pati ako naguguluhan. Hahaha. :lol:

Anlabo lang... medyo hassle pati. Yun lang. Sana masagot to at maayos. Salamat!

ARGH! >>> An Error Has Occurred! - Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Bakit lagi nalang nagtotopak ang pagpopost ng replies sa threads dito?
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 10:28:00 AM »
hehe, ako nga din. kahapon pa ko gumagawa ng bagong thread eh (sa GC), ayaw pumasok. sabi, "YOu already submitted this post, chenes chenes.." pero kahit hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin pumapasok. hanggang ngayon sinusubukan ko pa rin gumawa. all in vain. baka busy lang talaga server.

pero ipinagtataka ko andami namang bagong threads sa GC?

Offline Mr. Topsy Krett

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »
Same here din nga e... Akala ko dun lang yun sa connection ko, may mga kadamay pala ako...

Pero sabi nga ni Sir Musikerochan baka busy nga yung server...

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
masyado na kasi siguro marami nakapost dito sa philmusic kaya nagbabagal ang server siguro the best way to na bawasan dapat yung mga classified ads gawin na lang 2 months ang duration ng post pagkatapos burahin na. tapos sa mga threads kahit saan subforum pag nakareach na a certain number of post close the thread. like in pex ang alam ko pag umabot five thousand post sarado ang thread o imerged yung mga similar topics na thread. pero maganda talaga e mas maganda donation.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »
I get this error message almost 90% of the time when I reply to a post.  [EDIT: Including this one! LOL! ]

------------

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php?

The following error was encountered:

* Zero Sized Reply

---------------

I have to refresh the page I was originally on to check if my post came through.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 04:43:13 PM by deltaslim »

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 06:36:12 AM »
 :mrgreen:
Likewise.... yung sa akin eh i think i already posted 500+ since, pero nareset ako sa 400...bakit kaya? It's not that you have to make ipon your posts, kasi basehan din yun dito if you are trading or selling kasi I really had a bad experience sa isang newbie dito before kaya I rely on the their contributions here para hindi hassle sa akin since I usually stay 7hour drive from Manila most of the time.
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline inglorious_bastard

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 02:14:32 AM »
Huh. And I thought my ISP was just fuccked up. Yeah, what they said. 9 out 10 times I try to post, I get an error and a message that says I've submitted my post. I usually end up clicking "modify" just so I could post it again. I don't know how that helps really, but at least I see my posts.

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 09:52:53 PM »
Huh. And I thought my ISP was just fuccked up. Yeah, what they said. 9 out 10 times I try to post, I get an error and a message that says I've submitted my post. I usually end up clicking "modify" just so I could post it again. I don't know how that helps really, but at least I see my posts.

hehehe sanayan nalng at least people here are cool!
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline Jim Ayson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 06:51:31 AM »
It's the server and the forum software --- what we actually need to do is shut down for a bit and do some housecleaning and at the same time move to a server with more memory. Yeah I realize the site is not on the best behavior lately, with all the hiccups going on. We'll need to schedule a site shut down soon, just a matter of scheduling.
Check out the PhilMusic Facebook Page! "Like" us now!

http://facebook.com/philmusic.dotcom

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »
me kakaiba ako nakikita pag nagpost ako ng reply me lumalabas na index na pinapa download sa akin lagi ko cancel.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline sashimishimi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
It's the server and the forum software --- what we actually need to do is shut down for a bit and do some housecleaning and at the same time move to a server with more memory. Yeah I realize the site is not on the best behavior lately, with all the hiccups going on. We'll need to schedule a site shut down soon, just a matter of scheduling.

Siguro nga dapat gawin na ito soon, simply accessing the site is becoming a problem. Paulit ulit ako nag-vivisit para mag-browse laging nag-eerror! Time for an upgrade  :wink:

Offline cyrilmosh

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »
ngaun ndi na ahehehehehe.....

Offline ernestjulian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »
ngayon solve na ang problema. ehehehe
I play guitars for EMBERCORE | LITA'S CURSE | BLUNT CONCEPT

Offline km66noise

Need Help: hindi ako maka-post ng new topic
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 01:32:19 PM »
(If I see no error after posting this, it means ok na)

I need help, guys! lately, sinubukan ko mag-post ng new topic sa Bass Place and I see this error message:

"There was an error posting this message. Please re-try" or something like that.
"Subject was not filled."
"Body of the subject was left empty."

Sinubukan ko again and again, same thing happened. May problem ba sa forum? Thanks.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Need Help: hindi ako maka-post ng new topic
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »
server delay is what's causing the error.. try refreshing your system or wait after a minute or two before posting.. cheers! :wink: