hulika

Author Topic: FT: Ibanez RG721MFMA  (Read 703 times)

Offline e_gui11

FT: Ibanez RG721MFMA
« on: April 25, 2018, 08:21:47 AM »
Looking for a nice ibanez S-series probably a S670 or any in the mid-range quality guitar with 24-frets. The RG721mfma is a very excellent guitar, im just having a problem with the neck a bit wider for me specially on the higher frets. Ive owned RG and S/SA series before and i prefer the neck of the S-series very similar to my JS1000. Just testing the waters if I can get a good deal if not I'll just keep it, i can add more pics if needed.

The RG721MFMA is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in the spring of 2014. It is made in Indonesia as part of the mid-tier Premium line.

The RG721MFMA features a flamed maple top with binding on an ash body bolted to a maple and walnut Wizard neck with a 24-fret maple fingerboard with offset dot position markers. Components include a Tight-End R fixed bridge and dual Ibanez humbucking pickups.

The RG721MSM is a similar model with an American basswood body with a flamed maple top which was introduced in 2017. Similar models with rosewood fingerboards have been produced including the RG721FM (basswood body with flamed maple top) and the RG721RW (sonokeling rosewood top).

The RG721MFMA was discontinued after 2015