hulika

Author Topic: NIN Year Zero  (Read 1468 times)

Offline edgarthewalrus

NIN Year Zero
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »
narinig nyo na ba yung album? ako di pa  :-D i'm a big fan of NIN so siguradong magugustuhan ko ito  :evil: siguro bukas ko pa maririnig yung buong album
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 05:56:22 PM by edgarthewalrus »
http://www.hyneriamosssoundscape.wordpress.com
SOLD ITEMS TO foresight, yearling, dread_head, reggaenursenikew, ramnem, child309, dom_pag0ng
BOUGHT ITEMS harkanie27,userzeroone, morphine

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: NIN Year Zero
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 11:16:27 PM »
where can i get it?

starting 3 years ago, ive only been buying one CD and one CD alone... you guessed it: NIN CD's. everything else is just DL'ed off the net.

Offline Deadwing

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 02:55:05 AM »
Pick up the CD.  The artwork changes when heat is applied to the surface.  Initially the disc is pure black.  When you give it a spin on your player (or leave it in a warm car), it reveals sets of binary codes which points to an internet website when decoded (this will test your high school knowledge of binary if you were listening in your Computer Tech class).

Now to the songs.  I'm really enjoying this album because it goes back to the more layered and percussive music that Trent was known for in Pretty Hate Machine.

I shouldn't spoil much more than that.  Just pick it up and make sure you've got a good set of speakers or headphones to really enjoy the full package.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:56:30 AM by Deadwing »

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »

i'll defintiely do that!

its just that ive been out of school for a long time now and despite acing those binary test scores then, i really dont remember anything about them now, hahaha

Offline edgarthewalrus

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 01:24:43 PM »
i've got a copy of it already..  :mrgreen: kaya lang mas gusto ko pa rin yung physical copy because from what i heard it has a 40 page booklet  :evil:

the songs are still very good.. kaya lang konti lang ang piano sounds and i miss that piano sound behind the electronic industrial beats of nin
http://www.hyneriamosssoundscape.wordpress.com
SOLD ITEMS TO foresight, yearling, dread_head, reggaenursenikew, ramnem, child309, dom_pag0ng
BOUGHT ITEMS harkanie27,userzeroone, morphine

Offline otistikako

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »
This is better than With Teeth
But nothing beats Downward Spiral, their best ever yet, and probably one of the best in the 90s.
All these accidents,
That happen,
Follow the dot, Coincidence, Makes sense, Only with you, You don't have to speak, I feel.

Offline royalstar

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 07:50:41 AM »
its good.. but i don't really think its that good... seems ok, it doesnt feel like the usual trent...

but then again thats what i said about with teeth after the first few listens.. i'm sure it'll prolly grow on me

Offline aden

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 10:52:59 AM »

Now to the songs.  I'm really enjoying this album because it goes back to the more layered and percussive music that Trent was known for in Pretty Hate Machine.

trip ko ung sanctified sa pretty hate machine na album...

magkano ung y zero d2? sana kaya p ng bulsa...nakalaan kci ung pera ko ngayon para sa american doll posse at volta eh...hehe

BTW: available ung multitrack audio ng capital G, violent heart at me, im not for "LEGAL" download...gawin nyo khit ano gusto nyo...check nyo na lang sa site...
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)