hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)  (Read 884143 times)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Reply #4775 on: October 06, 2018, 08:23:39 PM »
^ahahahahaa!

ang cute!!!
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4777 on: October 07, 2018, 02:15:38 PM »
TRAIN CONSTRUCTION | Sarado na sa mga motorista ang Don Antonio U-turn slot sa Commonwealth Ave.,Quezon City para sa konstruksyon ng MRT-7. Maaaring gamitin ng mga motorista ang Eclaro U-turn habang sarado ang Don Antonio U-turn slot sa loob ng dalawang buwan.

check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4780 on: October 10, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4781 on: October 10, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4782 on: October 13, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4787 on: October 17, 2018, 12:54:42 PM »
READ | ON THE ALLEGED ARBITRARY APPREHENSION OF OWNERS OF MODIFIED VEHICLES

The Land Transportation Office (LTO) is NOT arbitrarily and subjectively apprehending owners of modified vehicles.

However, the LTO must implement the existing law.

Modification of a motor vehicle was defined by Department Order No. 2010-32 dated 08 September 2010 with subject: Harmonization of Motor Vehicle (MV) Classifications of LTO and LTFRB.

The DO is aligned with the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UN-ECE), the standard followed by other ASEAN countries.

Section 5, Number 5.2 of the Order states: “The modifications involving safety and environment shall not be allowed, such as the following: Axle modification; Chassis modification; Extended chassis/body; Additional siding of dump trucks; Extended overhang; Change of rim size; Modification of handle bar and muffler; and Reconfiguration of body dimension and design.”

Modification, or physical change in the existing motor vehicle design, is allowed provided a Certificate of Road Safety from the manufacturer can be presented by the owner, to prove that the modification will not compromise, in any way, safety. The same is also subject to inspection by the LTO for possible reclassification.

Please note that tampering with the engine performance, drivetrain, suspension, wheels, and brakes of a vehicle, which are outside the approved parameters or its basic components, may affect its performance, and may compromise safety.

On the other hand, enhancements to features and performance such as interior and exterior trimmings are allowed, for as long as the existing design of the vehicle is not compromised.

The Department of Trade and Industry likewise came up with Philippine National Standards (PNS) to cover locally rebuilt vehicles such as jeepneys.

The assumption that the LTO is focusing its resources on apprehending owners of modified vehicles is not fair. The Law Enforcement Unit of the LTO is out there on the road every day, apprehending ALL types of violators.

As a matter of fact, only one modified vehicle has been impounded in the most recent operation held in NLEX, and the reason for it is because the vehicle is not currently registered.

The DOTr-LTO appreciates the ongoing discussion on this matter, most prominently on social media. In the spirit of transparency and good governance, our doors are open for a dialogue where recommendations and suggestions may be presented and discussed, putting on topmost priority the safety and welfare of the public.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4789 on: October 18, 2018, 11:08:21 AM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4790 on: October 18, 2018, 01:47:35 PM »
^nagpapark ako dyan minsan. kung nasa loob ka nyan elevator lobby at bigla ngang dumating yan, napakaliit na lang nyan room para makailag ka. buti walang tao nung bumangga yan.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4791 on: October 23, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »

Eleazar relieves 2 cops for damaging taxicab side mirror in viral video

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1045951/eleazar-relieves-2-cops-for-damaging-taxicab-side-mirror-in-viral-video#ixzz5UjdRydJk
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4792 on: October 23, 2018, 06:08:29 PM »
A bill requiring child seats in private cars has been approved

In a unanimous vote, the Senate of the Philippines approved Senate Bill No. 1971, otherwise known as the Child Safety in Motor Vehicles Act, on its third and final reading last October 8, 2018. The next step is to convene a bicameral conference committee to iron out any differences, if any, and come up with a consolidated version. (The House of Representatives also unanimously approved—225 lawmakers voting yes and none against—its version, House Bill No. 6938, last February 2018.) The final version will be ratified by both chambers of Congress and then submitted to the Philippine president for his signature to become law.

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/industry-news/senate-approves-bill-requiring-child-car-seats-sa587-20181015-src-sp?utm_source=Facebook-TopGear&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20181023-fbnp-news-senate-approves-bill-requiring-child-car-seats-sa587-20181015-src-sp-fbprom&fbclid=IwAR3MRBM9yo1H48Lfc1lcm-8I6AUnmDSLw0H0qH82SUuur2HbxdMZpbG2suw

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4793 on: October 23, 2018, 06:51:23 PM »
^mas marami pang importanteng bill kesa sa child seat na yan. example dapat inuna nila yun changes sa plaka ng motor.
hindi naman lahat ng tao may anak na maliit na kelangan ng childseat
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4794 on: October 23, 2018, 07:32:02 PM »
^mas marami pang importanteng bill kesa sa child seat na yan. example dapat inuna nila yun changes sa plaka ng motor.
hindi naman lahat ng tao may anak na maliit na kelangan ng childseat

naka pending pa rin sa house.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 08:28:58 PM by mozart123 »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4796 on: October 24, 2018, 07:03:38 AM »
LTO Just Doubled Down on Modified Car Ban

https://www.carguide.ph/2018/10/lto-just-doubled-down-on-modified-car.html?fbclid=IwAR3WvVda1INGLzbsSFkk6szgQBihRIm37FlGflAG5_znbHPbrAUWAlTUU1A

basically, LTO is saying that they were stupid for implementing such rule...and they would like to continue being stupid by not backing down.

hint to LTO: ang dami pa ring jeepneys sa Pilipinas  :-D

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4797 on: October 24, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4799 on: October 25, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »
DOTr, LTO eye nationwide online payment scheme for vehicle registration

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2018/10/25/dotr-lto-online-payment.html