hulika

Author Topic: LF: bandmates, for originals. Bassist here.  (Read 975 times)

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
LF: bandmates, for originals. Bassist here.
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:36:51 PM »
I am a 29-year old lawyer who is passionate about making music. I have played guitar for more than half of my life but I recently shifted to bass. I intend to assume bass duties in this band.

I am looking for bandmates, particularly a drummer, and two guitarists, one of which will sing lead vocals. If the drummer and the other guitarist can sing, that's definitely an advantage.

I am looking for creative people who are passionate as I am. I am not particularly interested in playing for money as I have been down that road for so long. I am here this time around to write songs, and I am looking for artists/musicians who I can collaborate with. Also, I would prefer artists/musicians who are within my age group, i.e. 26-early 30s. Male or female, pwede!

I have a day job, which may be hectic at times, but I am willing to set aside some time for rehearsals and writing songs. If the band already has written several songs, prospective members should also be willing and able to shell out for production of recordings (EP, singles, etc.). Gigs, kahit twice a month tayo sa isang reputable production, OK lang. I'm in it for fun and, at the same time, for artistic release. ALL band members will contribute to the growth of this band, and hopefully prospective members are also interested in making a name for the band.

My main influences would be The Beatles, Cream, Eraserheads. My bass heroes would be Paul McCartney, Jack Bruce and Pino Palladino. I am currently digging tunes from The Smiths, U2. I am very much willing to expand my musical horizons.

I am from Sampaloc, Manila and I work in Timog Ave., Q.C. As much as possible, you would have to be around these areas so that it would be easier for writing and rehearsal sessions.

You may reach me through 0906-4675925. Let's make music and let's see where that takes us.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:17:12 PM by af_villaruel »

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
Re: LF: bandmates, for originals. Bassist here.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 01:25:36 PM »
Up.

Still searching...

Offline atuder

Re: LF: bandmates, for originals. Bassist here.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 03:11:21 AM »
sayang layo nyo po sa laguna ako :l

www.facebook.com/jayjay.reduta
Worst Friends Forever!