The Musician Forums > Pinoydrums

Electronic/Digital Drum Equipment Thread

<< < (199/200) > >>

pallas:
Heto na ngayon itsura ng kit sa bahay. Medyo mataas yung banging hi hat system na siningit ko. Nakakapanibago but I guess masasanay rin. What are your thoughts on the Sabian Evolution HHX 14 Dave Weckl? Should I just bought the Sabian Xs 20 cymbal set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: pallas on May 11, 2019, 12:45:23 AM --- Heto na ngayon itsura ng kit sa bahay. Medyo mataas yung banging hi hat system na siningit ko. Nakakapanibago but I guess masasanay rin. What are your thoughts on the Sabian Evolution HHX 14 Dave Weckl? Should I just bought the Sabian Xs 20 cymbal set?

--- End quote ---

the HHX Evolution I think, is one of the most musical cymbal series right now.
its miles away from an XS20, but the XS20 is a very decent banger set :)

pallas:

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on May 21, 2019, 12:25:52 PM ---the HHX Evolution I think, is one of the most musical cymbal series right now.
its miles away from an XS20, but the XS20 is a very decent banger set :)

--- End quote ---
Parang di sya bagay sa closed hi hat sound when used with the e-drums but sounds very nice when my son plays the usual jazz groove. Was tempted to go Xs20 so budget friendly and complete but went with a good one time purchase hi hat cymbals. Nakakapanibago lang hirap controlin ang lakas ng tunog and the height is too high.

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: pallas on May 21, 2019, 12:30:29 PM --- Parang di sya bagay sa closed hi hat sound when used with the e-drums but sounds very nice when my son plays the usual jazz groove. Was tempted to go Xs20 so budget friendly and complete but went with a good one time purchase hi hat cymbals. Nakakapanibago lang hirap controlin ang lakas ng tunog and the height is too high.

--- End quote ---

well, if volume is an issue, okay nga yung XS20. mas mahina kasi yun and thinner.

on a stage however, kakanta yang HHX Solid.

pallas:

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on May 21, 2019, 12:33:06 PM ---well, if volume is an issue, okay nga yung XS20. mas mahina kasi yun and thinner.

on a stage however, kakanta yang HHX Solid.

--- End quote ---

Alright then a winning purchase. Any tips on how to set this up? Here’s how it looks like now angled and all with that height difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version