hulika

Author Topic: FS/FT: RUSH RGA42 11,500PHP w/ Dimarzio gravity storm pickups  (Read 4756 times)

Offline tfpoec2

Re: FSO: Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster 12,000PHP (Sunburst) w/Fretwrap
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015, 12:14:09 PM »
 :)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Offline tfpoec2

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Offline tfpoec2

Offline tfpoec2

:oops:

Offline tfpoec2

Offline tfpoec2

Offline tfpoec2

Re: FS/FT: RUSH RGA42 11,500PHP w/ Dimarzio gravity storm pickups
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 11:14:12 PM »
Squier sold. Up

Offline tfpoec2

Re: FS/FT: RUSH RGA42 11,500PHP w/ Dimarzio gravity storm pickups
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »
Up