hulika

Author Topic: DEC or Harmonic Converger for MultiFx(Reviews/Questions/Users Experiences)  (Read 63071 times)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Two PM received asking me (AVATAR/OMEN) how much you bought the HC so I replied "Allow me na lang to post all the document and receipt and i'll scan it so next same inquiry i'll just link that post"

Before that:
Jason Allwardt from Wisconsin offered me his mint condition HC for only $175 and I said okey can you send it Door to door so I would not pay for Custom duty and tax, he replied "man it will take you more if i send it to you but I can only send through USPS Priority small flat box for $13 and we are even" Okey then kindly declare it just as an ADAPTOR and lessen the value" He told me "I'll see what I can do".

My Western Union payment receipt

Breakdown I pay P9,000 with change P196.38 Date of payment 03/25/2010
The total USD 189 x 46.58 rate that time
($175 + 14 USD send charge)
Later I sent the MTCN number to him through email.

April 13, 2010 I received txt msg but before that twice na akong pabalik balik sa Post Office asking my small Priority Mail iniwan ko na lang cell number siguro nag daan Holyweek maraming vacation kaya natagalan.

Here's the packaging box dated 3-29-10 pinadala niya.

He declared it $150  :? I can't blame the guy kasi anything happened insurance base there computation siguro sa package declaration value.

Then sabi sa akin Sir bayaran mo muna sa counter ito may papel siyang ina bot eh P35 pesos di ko matandaan naka sulat ito.

Pag balik ko sa kanya pila uli may kumukuhang iba. pag dating sa akin Sir bubuksan natin ha.. after opening it pumasok sa office nag hintay ako lumabas
inabot ito  :-o

Kayo nalng mag compute nalulula at naluhaluha ako  :cry:
Sabi ko ito lahat babayaran ko yong nasa baba :? Pasok ka Sir sa office kausapin mo yon nasa loob.
Humihingi ako ng discount sabi niya sige tangalin natin nalng CUSTOMS DOCUMENTARY STAMP P250 /IMPORT PROCESING FEE P250 / BIR STAMP P15

Grand total ko 10,188.62 pesos o nagkakamali ako? labas pa nga half day ako sa work....

EDIT: Sir, i'm not tossing picture and story here (mga kaibigan/ka forum) just my very ownself experience lang.

Thanks guys for reading it.

hey he's from appleton..he should declare it as GIFT + declared it at $50..

good thread RogerYu

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
@Comrade Rogeryu

Is the fizz suppression noticeable even during non-recording scenarios (i.e. thru a loud amp).

Kailan ka magpapa GT10/DEC party? :D

IMO, sa headset it is very noticeable specially if you TURN ON and OFF the DEC during Hi-gains/distortions.  Kaya pagawa ka na kay comrade roger and you will enjoy your GT-10 more.  DEC the best for GT-10.

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
IMO, sa headset it is very noticeable specially if you TURN ON and OFF the DEC during Hi-gains/distortions.  Kaya pagawa ka na kay comrade roger and you will enjoy your GT-10 more.  DEC the best for GT-10.

May you allow me to add more on that comrade. Any multiFX that has a LOOP feature can use and take advantage using the DEC  :wink:
Thanks Gerrit  
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:50:32 AM by rogeryu »

Offline kyxz

sir Rogeryu,
pwede na rin bang mag order ng DEC
willing to wait..knowing sinisingit mo lang sa family time
just like us
ang paggawa....more power  :-D GT10 users
please send ordering details
txt 09287800079
thanks
kyxz
so many gears....so little time
"im jumpin jack flash..its a gas, gas, gas"
          by The Rolling Stones

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
Just want to share some pics in our today's community assembly wherein I have a debut with my DEC.  Direct to mixer ako.

Everybody in my group were amazed of the sound of my GT10 because of DEC

Offline omen

• Veteran Member
ang mahal pala ng HC. DEC nalang pag nagkamulti ako.

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
Up natin masyado ng malayo

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
Up natin masyado ng malayo

Hi Gerrit,
Trust you're well and your family. Last Sunday the other Sunday, Deng and Nilo went visit to my house checked out the DEC and Harmonic converger at the same time with their Podxtlive :) They love it. :) Im glad many now appreciate whats HC or DEC. Deng even text me the following day just to say he really like the DEC and its result on his amp and thanks me. I'm sort of happy for each token of appreciation i received din para naman maramdaman ko di nasayang pinaghirapan ko. Thanks also for recommending it to them comrade.
Keep on rockin Dude  :mrgreen:

Regards
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:28:50 AM by rogeryu »

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
@Comrade Rogeryu

Is the fizz suppression noticeable even during non-recording scenarios (i.e. thru a loud amp).

Kailan ka magpapa GT10/DEC party? :D

Yes Mardk, if you're using CLEAN solid state or tube amp WITHOUT fx built-in processor afterwhich your gonna input your digital multifx sound even in loud setting its noticeble plus the feel vibes of real analog sounding no warbling digital effect. Second sayang lng ang real analog amp natin while you pump in digital into it. It will only amplify your digital issue not getting your true analog sounding amp or tube amp response, better to use analog pedals with them. Thats only my opinion comrade.   

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
Hi Gerrit,
Trust you're well and your family. Last Sunday the other Sunday, Deng and Nilo went visit to my house checked out the DEC and Harmonic converger at the same time with their Podxtlive :) They love it. :) Im glad many now appreciate whats HC or DEC. Deng even text me the following day just to say he really like the DEC and its result on his amp and thanks me. I'm sort of happy for each token of appreciation i received din para naman maramdaman ko di nasayang pinaghirapan ko. Thanks also for recommending it to them comrade.
Keep on rockin Dude  :mrgreen:

Regards
No problem comrade I believe in your DEC and I am actually promoting it to friends. Minsan nga nagloko yung patch cable ko para sa DEC during our music workshop, e di tinanggal ko muna ung DEC. Parang nawalan ako ng ganang tumugtog kasi hinhanap ko na yung tunog the DEC sa GT10 ko.  Kahit sa thread na "Line 6 POD XT live or X3 or GT10..." pinopromote namin ang DEC mo, as you have said, "it really brings out the darkside of GT10 and other multifx"

Yeah dude keep 'em rockin'

Regards also

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
No problem comrade I believe in your DEC and I am actually promoting it to friends. Minsan nga nagloko yung patch cable ko para sa DEC during our music workshop, e di tinanggal ko muna ung DEC. Parang nawalan ako ng ganang tumugtog kasi hinhanap ko na yung tunog the DEC sa GT10 ko.  Kahit sa thread na "Line 6 POD XT live or X3 or GT10..." pinopromote namin ang DEC mo, as you have said, "it really brings out the darkside of GT10 and other multifx"

Yeah dude keep 'em rockin'

Regards also

Yap, Welcome to the darkside of multi-fx and only those who knows what it is.  :-D
Thanks to Radley's Harmonic converger  :wink:

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
Natabunan na din

Offline gracy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
i'm using me-70 pano ba icoconnect ang DEC sa unit ko?  guitar>DEC input>me-70??

Offline insane

ayun... pag nakaluwag luwag na sa pera kukuha din ako ng DEC mo sir roger...taga saan po pala kayo sir? para makadalaw at maka test ng DEC... thanks :-)

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
i'm using me-70 pano ba icoconnect ang DEC sa unit ko?  guitar>DEC input>me-70??

Sa GT10 kasi may send/return loop kaya duon nakaconnect ang DEC ko.  Sa ME70 Guitar>ME70>(mono left)DEC>Amp.

Is this right comrade roger?

Offline sireus

• Veteran Member
sir roger excited na ko, padala nyo na po sakin! thanks thanks! :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
Sa GT10 kasi may send/return loop kaya duon nakaconnect ang DEC ko.  Sa ME70 Guitar>ME70>(mono left)DEC>Amp.

Is this right comrade roger?

Correct comrade Gerrit.
Just start from scratch Sireus with the DEC switch ON and then build your new patch. BTW you need to make your volume in medium loud especially when using direct to AMPLIFIER (not a bedroom level) so to hear the sweet spot then and you can hear the difference when switching OFF and ON the DEC after finishing you final touch. Afterwhich you can adjust to your desire level. In live loud gig you'll appreciate more of the DEC effect. BTW no one play soft level anyway isn't it ? Especially distortion or Rock type of music. Furthermore, DEC has no effect on clean sound what so ever, it only kick in while in overdrive and distortion and thats the magic. I never ever switch out or switch OFF the DEC while using it  :-D

Offline sireus

• Veteran Member
copy sir! parang honeymoon stage nanaman kami nito ng mfx ko bec of DEC! cant wait for it to arrive.. :-D

Offline sireus

• Veteran Member
gamit ko na tong DEC!! describe ko..one word?? MAGIC!!!
sobrang nabuhay yung sounds ng me-70 ko, hindi na siya tunog "computerize"-sterile..
@sir roger,, i am very satisfied,, magic talaga... :-D

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
gamit ko na tong DEC!! describe ko..one word?? MAGIC!!!
sobrang nabuhay yung sounds ng me-70 ko, hindi na siya tunog "computerize"-sterile..
@sir roger,, i am very satisfied,, magic talaga... :-D

Welcome to the darkside of multifx.  Welcome to the DEC club!

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
Welcome to the darkside of multifx.  Welcome to the DEC club!

Comrade Gerrit parang naalala ko Pink flyod yan ha hi hi, Welcome to the darkside of the moon!!!  :lol:

Welcome aboard comrade Sireus !!!!!

Offline sireus

• Veteran Member

DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE FOR ALL MULTIEFX!!!
 mabuti nalang gumawa ako ng topic na "ako lang ba nagkakaganito"
 kasi honestly hindi ko talaga makuha yung gusto kong tunog, sobra..
 as in iniisip ko na talagang ibenta ang two-months old kong me-70,
 haha marami din nagsusuggest na balik nalang ako sa analog..
 salamat na lang may nagbigay ng mga input about DEC, thanks to sir gerrit-thanks comrade!
 @sir roger- KUDOS! thanks, kahit i bought without testing it and just having it through shipping
                 nung ginamit ko naman i'm so satisfied!!!

Offline sireus

• Veteran Member
i-add ko lang po, sa experience ko sa DEC kahit bago pa lang sakin, malaki talaga yung difference kapag gamit mo distorted drives, sobrang lilinis yung tunog, parang analog. tapos sabi ni sir roger wala siyang epekto sa clean,, sir roger meron po siya, kasi dati i cant use modulations like chorus, etc kasi my clean would sound muddy, pero with DEC engage on it, wow ako sa factor na to, yung pakiramdam ko sa chorus ng me-70 para talaga akong naka-analog na ch1 super chorus, i can compare it kasi may analog set up din ako that i'm using for mabibigatang tugtugan, ayun mabigatang tugtugan mabigat din yung pedalboard na buhat :-D,, ngayon haha kahit mabigatang tugtugan multiefx nalang dadalhin ko! :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
i-add ko lang po, sa experience ko sa DEC kahit bago pa lang sakin, malaki talaga yung difference kapag gamit mo distorted drives, sobrang lilinis yung tunog, parang analog. tapos sabi ni sir roger wala siyang epekto sa clean,, sir roger meron po siya, kasi dati i cant use modulations like chorus, etc kasi my clean would sound muddy, pero with DEC engage on it, wow ako sa factor na to, yung pakiramdam ko sa chorus ng me-70 para talaga akong naka-analog na ch1 super chorus, i can compare it kasi may analog set up din ako that i'm using for mabibigatang tugtugan, ayun mabigatang tugtugan mabigat din yung pedalboard na buhat :-D,, ngayon haha kahit mabigatang tugtugan multiefx nalang dadalhin ko! :-D

Keep on rockin comrade  :lol:

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic

You've said it sireus.  And don't thank me, I am just sharing.  It is comrade roger, he is the man!