hulika

Author Topic: advise on reggae  (Read 2159 times)

Offline scooby

• Philmusicus Noobitus
advise on reggae
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:18:58 PM »
Hey mga Bro!

I need some advise, I'am a guitarist of our company house band and we'll be performing this April 2008 and I know that it's a good timing to play reggae songs on this time of the year.  What reggae song will be the best for our 12 song line up?  Can you give me the list (song name, artist).  We want a catchy and familiar reggae songs.

Thanks.   :-)

Offline izumitaisho

Re: advise on reggae
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »
men u nid a lot sweat bago makuha ang groove ng reggae kung hindi ka talaga sa reggae music mejo0 mahihirapan ka try mo mga marley songs sifra sifra then  i feel mo kc feelings kc yun its a vibration feelings...gudluck...

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 03:40:48 AM »
yeah. pero bigyan nyo naman siiya ng list ng songs na familliar at catchy. para na din may idea sila :)

Offline paperlungs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 08:15:50 AM »
if you want songs na marami maka relate, you can't go wrong with stuff from the police, ub40, bob marley of course. i also agree that it's gonna be difficult to get the groove if you're not familiar with playing reggae stuff. good luck bro! stay irie!

Offline scooby

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:18:46 PM »
if you want songs na marami maka relate, you can't go wrong with stuff from the police, ub40, bob marley of course. i also agree that it's gonna be difficult to get the groove if you're not familiar with playing reggae stuff. good luck bro! stay irie!

Thanks Bro! good advise