The Musician Forums > Pinoydrums

DRUM PRACTICE ROOMS

(1/3) > >>

nikogulo:
Hi everyone,

I live in a condo, so I do not have access to any drums. Is there a drum practice room where one can rent out just to play drums? Any recos for studios that have a nice drum set just to practice near Mall Of Asia or Makati area?

Although I gig often, I feel the urge sometimes to just practice some stuff which I don't get to do much during the gigs.

Thanks for your inputs.

inigo:
Transound in Malate has a Yamaha Stage Custom
Grimm in Makati has a new-ish Pearl Forum with new-ish heads, but the bass drum is unmuffled (no hole)

For both of them, you may want to bring your own snare and cymbals.

nikogulo:
Salamanca Inigo!

Ralph_Petrucci:

--- Quote from: nikogulo on September 11, 2017, 08:37:10 PM ---Hi everyone,

I live in a condo, so I do not have access to any drums. Is there a drum practice room where one can rent out just to play drums? Any recos for studios that have a nice drum set just to practice near Mall Of Asia or Makati area?

Although I gig often, I feel the urge sometimes to just practice some stuff which I don't get to do much during the gigs.

Thanks for your inputs.

--- End quote ---

Studio M and Infinitif.

Infinitif is a little pricey, though the facilities are pretty good.

yeney_mugc:
pasingit nalang sa thread na to.

mejo nagulo ang patas ng bahay namin. sa ngayon naka dismantle yung drums ko dahil dko alam kung san ilalagay.

parang ang option nalang e dun sa taas/2nd floor ng bahay , kaso attic style sya so malapit sa ceiling. sa daytime, mainit yung place na un.

pwede kaya yun dun? baka maluto ung mga skin ng kit ko dun.   <_<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version