hulika

Author Topic: Any Coheed fans here?  (Read 57414 times)

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Any Coheed fans here?
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2006, 10:49:41 AM »
Ok lang. Kay Claudio naman galing lahat ng arrangement e. Hehe. Pero mami-miss ko yung single ped skills ni Josh Eppard.

Offline manson

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 01:00:46 AM »
Ok lang. Kay Claudio naman galing lahat ng arrangement e. Hehe. Pero mami-miss ko yung single ped skills ni Josh Eppard.

tama. Josh is a great drummer! :-D
power in numbers!!!

Offline poetic_tragedy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2006, 12:07:56 PM »
Quote from: poetic_tragedy
co&ca Rule!!!!

fave kong songs nila

The Willing Well III: Apollo I The Telling Truth.
faint of heart
everything evil
3 evils
time consumer
wake-up

sana pumunta sila dito...madaming nagaabang sa kanila dito!!!
ang lupet nila...ndi ko alam kung anong genre nila...hehe! emo na prog na scifi...haha! lupet kakaiba sa lahat!!!

wow! nakikinig ka pala ng coheed and cambria, manny? hehe

hehe! ayaw ko na kay manny! LOTR naman...hehe!
Who should be blame when a leaf fell from a tree?...
Is it the wind that blew it away?
Or the tree that let it go? Or is it the leaf itself which never held tight?  *Mabuhay ang LOLATECHS 2007* "LOLA mo, LOLA ko...LOLA nating lahat!" - Boy Chillax

Offline poetic_tragedy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »

tama. Josh is a great drummer! :-D

lupet ng mga beats nya! kakaiba!

:cry:
mamimiss ko co&ca!
Who should be blame when a leaf fell from a tree?...
Is it the wind that blew it away?
Or the tree that let it go? Or is it the leaf itself which never held tight?  *Mabuhay ang LOLATECHS 2007* "LOLA mo, LOLA ko...LOLA nating lahat!" - Boy Chillax

Offline manson

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:19 PM »
just read that the drummer and bassist of coheed and cambria just left the band!!!

Check it out:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/coheed_and_cambria_lose_members.html
power in numbers!!!

Offline snidd

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2006, 02:40:45 PM »
yup. they did leave the band. the whole "rehab" thing with mic & josh was just a cover up. ever since i heard 'devil in jersey city', i was hooked on this band. ang galing talaga.

fav. songs:
- Elf Tower, New Mexico (performed as Shabutie)
- Devil in Jersey City
- In Keeping Secrets of the Silent Earth: 3
- The Final Cut
- Ten Speed
- The Light and the Glass
- Everything Evil

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2006, 09:42:12 PM »
I'm not into this kind of music too much.. (each to his own diba), but I'll always be hooked on "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3".
It had me as early as the intro. Tapos banat ng kumakantang feedback (or volume swell ba yun?). Amazing! :-D

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2006, 06:05:52 PM »
hindi naman talaga ako coheed fan. pero tinutugtog namin yung a favor house atlantic. babae pinapakanta namin na vocalista  :-D

Offline leech

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 02:47:12 PM »
great band!!
...the strong take from the weak...but the wise take from the strong...

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 09:33:16 AM »
gusto ko yun Welcome Home ng Coheed..
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »
tinugotog namin kahop a favor house atlantic sa batle. hehehe. badrtip 2nd lang kami  :-(

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »
wow.. astig... ok na yun kht 2nd place kayo.. anu ba yun tinugtog nun champion?
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2006, 10:11:21 AM »
anu ba yun tinugtog nun champion?

Cueshe song siguro.  :-D

Offline wax_static

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2006, 06:04:07 PM »
 8-) Coheed and Cambria 8-)

sarap tugtugin..... panalo grooves!!!!
sana nga punta naman sila ng Pinas.....

Godsend Conspirator....
Time Consumer......
Neverender....

:-D :-D :-D

Offline bigtimecommercial

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2006, 04:53:17 AM »
where can i buy COCA's comics? help!
Growing old isn\\\'t bad at all.

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2006, 12:02:58 PM »
anu ba yun tinugtog nun champion?

Cueshe song siguro.  :-D
oo parang ganun. mga pang [pichapie]! hehehehe. batle kasi sa skul un kaya malakas dating ng mga ganung style. pag sa labas cgurado talo sila. hehehehe.

Offline Anna;

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »
where can i buy COCA's comics? help!

online.

Offline pmack

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:11 PM »
sorry, medyo tinamad ako basahin lahat ng pages sa topic na ito. pero im sure alam niyo na na umalis na sa banda yung bassist and yung drummer.

pinalitan sila ng drummer ng dillinger escape plan at isang bassist na nakalimutan ko yung name.

hehehe..
anyway, bakit kaya laging down yung official website nila?

EDIT:
nahanap ko yung article:

In August, two-time AP cover stars Coheed And Cambria were temporarily downsized when bassist Mic Todd and drummer Josh Eppard were unable to tour with the band for personal reasons. We have now received word that the split is official: Todd and Eppard are no longer members of Coheed.

"For me, it's kind of hard to say exactly why [they're out of the band]," frontman Claudio Sanchez tells AP. "There were moments where it felt like it could've been creative differences and, maybe just a dislike of touring [on their part]. I think that's really what's brought us to this moment. It started off this summer with Josh giving us a call and saying, 'I can't do this tour.' And, ya know, we couldn't really call it a tour if we didn't get that call. He would always say he couldn't do it. But we would talk about it and he'd be cool with it. But this time around, it didn't work out and he refused to come to Europe. We had MP [ex-Samiam] fill in because it seemed like the logical choice. As we started doing Europe, Mic said that he wanted to endure. But around the time that we hit Barcelona, he decided he could no longer do it as well. So, really, they left on their own and I honestly haven't spoken to them since that day in June. Actually, when we were done with Europe, we got them on the phone and talked and tried to figure something out, but they wanted to go in a different direction. [Guitarist] Travis [Stever] and I have been doing our thing and they haven't reached out to us.

"It's hard to lose them because they played such an important role in this band," Sanchez continues. "It's hard to go through a drastic change like that, but I don't look at it as a bad thing. I felt there were creative differences to some degree most of the time, especially with In Keeping Secrets and Good Apollo..., it felt like Josh and Mic weren't even at the studio--and honestly, they weren't. They'd come and play their parts and that was about it. Not to discredit them, but it's just going to allow for a freer and more interesting process."

Coheed fans, fear not: The band are in no danger of breaking up. Sanchez informs AP that he and Stever have already begun rehearsals for the band's new album, with a surprising addition behind the kit.

"Right now, we've just started rehearsing for the new album," he says. "Matt Williams [of pre-Coheed band Jumblehead] is on bass and we actually got Chris Pennie from Dillinger Escape Plan on drums. We're kind of toying with that lineup and it's hard to say if that will be the new foundation of Coheed And Cambria. We're just kind of feeling them out and they're feeling us out and it's hard to say what the final outcome will be. But I'm looking at this as a new beginning and not a downer. There were so many ideas I wanted to do with this band that I felt like I wasn't going to get full cooperation from everyone and just kind of kept them to myself. Now it feels like a new beginning and I actually kind of get goose bumps when I think about it."

The band's new lineup plan on heading into the studio in early 2007 with plans for a late-2007 release.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 05:48:13 PM by pmack »

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
Pucha magaling drummer ng Dillinger Escape Plan ha.

Offline xiver

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2006, 11:13:51 PM »
i think they have plans to tour here in asia.. nbsa ko kc sa site nila na mei balak clang mag tour sa asia, e1 ko lng kng ksma pinas.. sna nmn mngyre nga,,,  :mrgreen:

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2006, 04:52:25 AM »
any info on coheed gear? geear settings?
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline tseemoi

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2006, 12:57:09 PM »
fave song ko is yung neverender..

galing nitong bandang to..

ayos!
ano ba ang epekto kung meron kang depekto?

Offline Shekoski

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2006, 11:49:08 PM »
any info on coheed gear? geear settings?

(guitar)Claudio uses Gibson Explorers, Doubleneck SGs and an acoustic(Ovation ata)

Bogner Uberschall or MB 3x rectifier amp niya.

He uses Line 6 delays, overdrives and synths, EHX reverbs, MXR overdrives, Dimebag Wahs, Boss Tuners and Noise gates.

(guitar)Travis uses LPs, Bogners, Dunlop Wahs, "Heil" talkboxes and a Boss Tuner.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2006, 12:54:01 AM »
^ swell. ang gastos maging rock star.

:mrgreen:
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2006, 02:08:09 AM »
pag rockstar ka na barya lang yan lahat. 8-)