hulika

Author Topic: Smart Internet: help me find a way  (Read 6250 times)

Offline alethia

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Smart Internet: help me find a way
« on: June 22, 2014, 08:00:58 AM »
I am in contract with Smart on their 999/month unlimited internet for 24 months. I'm on my 4 month with them but damn! Their service really sucks. Got intermittent internet connection and I am hardly getting a good download speed. I brought this up with them and suggest to get the upgraded one which will cost me more than 1k. No way!

Anyway, how to I get rid out of the contract. I don't wanna pay for the next months with this kind of service.

Please advise.

Offline spadettie

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Smart Internet: help me find a way
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 03:03:24 PM »
I think you can have it disconnected na lang, kaya lang may disconnection charges yata to cover their installation expenses.

Offline skin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »
I am in contract with Smart on their 999/month unlimited internet for 24 months. I'm on my 4 month with them but damn! Their service really sucks. Got intermittent internet connection and I am hardly getting a good download speed. I brought this up with them and suggest to get the upgraded one which will cost me more than 1k. No way!

Anyway, how to I get rid out of the contract. I don't wanna pay for the next months with this kind of service.

Please advise.

What plan is this?  Unit?

Offline makhulhitz

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:44:51 AM »
just let it go..the same thing i did they kept on jerking my connection so i opt to discuntinue paying them.they kept on notifying me re that they're goin to sue me in court but wallas wala ding nangyari...
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dabz_8

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »
tama... ganyan din sakin... sa umpisa nakakaba.. gawa ng me atty na nagtetext sakin... hehehe..

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »
@makhulhitz and @dabz_8

I suggest you pay your bills soon as this will affect your credit scores/ratings.
You never know when you'll be needing a loan or credit card, and a bad credit score is not going to help you guys.

Be careful with these types of contracts sirs, opting out without legal process might bite you in the end. akala niyo lang sa simula lang yung hinaharass kayo ng collection department nila pero always remember, a contract is a contract and hinding hindi magpapalugi ang mga giant corporates na ito.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline alethia

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 01:03:03 AM »
I think you can have it disconnected na lang, kaya lang may disconnection charges yata to cover their installation expenses.

With this news about PLDT got downtime in Metro Manila, affecting businesses as well, then I say I made the right choice to discontinue getting service from them.

Anong masasabi ninyu sa news sa eto? http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/374988/economy/companies/glitch-disrupts-pldt-service-in-parts-of-metro-manila

Poor na poor talaga service ng PLDT