hulika

Author Topic: Audiophile 2496 - 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O  (Read 1025 times)

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
Audiophile 2496 - 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Audiophile2496.html
award-winning PCI 24-bit/96kHz digital audio card. still in production!!       7,250php at JB music
2 x 2 full-duplex audio performance
1 x 1 MIDI I/O

included PCI card, printed manual, original cd driver and bundled software (Ableton Live Lite) and midi in/out and spdif co-axial bracket
drivers for xp, vista, win 7 are downloadable.  card has not been tested with vista, win 7 ot mac os

full disclosure
1 check out the link provided to know all the details.
2 analog inputs are line level only.  a mike preamp or mixer is required for vocals or music instruments.
3 card history. got it here from philmusic in january 2007.  I am the second owner although the first owner sold it to me in sealed condition. mali daw and nabili nila.  the card was used for basic recording and midi sequencing.
4 reason for selling?  using a creative xfi and emu 0204 on standby.

for testing and pickup at welcome rotonda area.
for meetups - quezon ave and edsa mrt stations.

selling price - 2500 pesos. firm and final.  I would prefer philmusic members. 
inquire at 0922-3189831. 
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Audiophile 2496 - 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:33:48 PM »
up and available
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM