hulika

Author Topic: The tremolo pedal thread.....  (Read 4493 times)

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The tremolo pedal thread.....
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
OK, meron ako ditong Behringer UT100 na tremolo. Libre sa sino mang unang magpo-post na gusto n'ya.

Taken.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 09:05:33 AM by Bart »

Offline lateralis

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 05:16:40 AM »
hughes & kettner rotosphere & guyatone vt-x tube tremolo.
don't have these pedals yet but i'm impressed w/ their sounds.

Offline beachhead

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 10:46:11 PM »
I just got my Empress Tremolo. Great pedal! It has a lot of functions and while you can't use all of them at the same time, every mode is very useable :)

Here's a pic of the Empress Tremolo mounted on my board:

yummy.........
Supreme Chancellor of the SD-1 COALITION
Due to the new policy, no graphics allowed, we are changing the style of the SD-1 coalition signature.
 http://beachhead20.multiply.com/

Offline spankyrigor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 08:47:13 AM »
Ngayon ko lang narealize na very useful pala yung tap tempo or dual rate function sa tremolo pedal. Being able to vary the speed anytime you want gives you a lot more options to be creative in your playing :)

Ang medyo hassle lang ngayon is kailangan ko i-preset sa umpisa pa lang na pareho ang speed ng Red Witch phaser ko and the Empress para in sync yung modulation and pulse..

i read somewhere that a guy wired his FS-5U to connect to BOTH his empress and his DD5 para isang apakan na lang.. i'd do this to my footswitch kaya lang wala naman akong empress... haaaayyyy.. :|
We are the authorized Philippines Dealer for the following brands:

www.strymon.net * www.maxonfx.com * www.voodoolab.com * www.godlyke.com * www.neunabertechnology.com * www.mieffects.com * spudmusicmnl@yahoo.com 09165923814

Offline JoeF

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »
i read somewhere that a guy wired his FS-5U to connect to BOTH his empress and his DD5 para isang apakan na lang.. i'd do this to my footswitch kaya lang wala naman akong empress... haaaayyyy.. :|

:) hey mons! wassap? try mo yung bagong pedal ni duane, the trem-o-lola. panalo! wala nga lang tap tempo.

Offline spankyrigor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 10:19:29 AM »

MERON NA NGA PALANG BUILT IN TAP TEMPO YUNG EMPRESS!!! my bad hehe... sorry sorry it must have been a phaser and a DD5 or something...
We are the authorized Philippines Dealer for the following brands:

www.strymon.net * www.maxonfx.com * www.voodoolab.com * www.godlyke.com * www.neunabertechnology.com * www.mieffects.com * spudmusicmnl@yahoo.com 09165923814