hulika

Author Topic: how is YOUR studio desk?  (Read 5991 times)

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: how is YOUR studio desk?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 02:13:21 AM »
eto naman sakin kung gaano kagulo lately hehehe

good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 06:24:09 AM »
wooow! sarap! haha

question: u have both the monitors and also logitech speakers. How do u switch to which ever u want to use? How do you turn off the other set of speakers and just use the other one? Can u use both simultaneously??

kung dalawa or more yung power studio speaker mo sa studio you can use something like the Mackie Big Knob or the SM Pro Audio M-Patch which I used to use. I switched to the Presonus Central Station recently but haven't had a chance to use it extensively yet. You can do talk backs, switch monitors, and calibrate the output of the monitor switcher according to your room size and shape. Very neat.

Jepoy, ang organized yung desk mo ah! Ano yung naka blue/red na may ilaw?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 06:25:33 AM by abyssinianson »
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 09:19:59 AM »
yung may blue and red na ilaw eh mouse nung laptop. magulo yan blurry lang pic hehe. if you'll notice my motherboard pa nga ng pc na nakapatong sa keys ko eh tapos sa dami ng kalat yung mouse lang ng laptop ang recognizable hehehe
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 09:21:22 AM by edgeofillusion-jepoy »

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
Uy Rhode! :-o

Bihira lang ako makakita ng pinoy na nag-ma-may-ari nyan. :-)

'La pa rin akong proper studio eh pero i'm really looking forward on investing and building one. Not here in Dubai though. :-D
Fidelity means a horrible noise sounds like a horrible noise.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 02:51:21 AM »
eto mejo malinis na studio desk ko kasi naka GAS na ako ng LCD ehehehe

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 03:38:08 AM »
eto mejo malinis na studio desk ko kasi naka GAS na ako ng LCD ehehehe

Nice score!  and I like the goalie mask too.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:53 AM »
Nice score!  and I like the goalie mask too.

hehe i use to play ice hockey kasi at yan mask na lang na yan natitira sa gears ko hehe

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »
here is the updated, and orderly, desk after I rewired it. pardon the poor resolution. halogen lights were pretty bright and this was the best I could do to balance the resolution and glare the best with a dodgy cam phone.

the first 3 pics are of the rack shelf I just got. i put my technics 1200's on top of it just to consolitdate furniture in the studio a tad bit. my last DJ mixer died on me so I am mixerless for the time being which is alright since I am not doing many mixes these days. the last picture on the right is of my freestanding 20-space rack which houses the preamps that i use (and fiddle with) the most.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 01:59:43 PM by abyssinianson »

Offline geetar_geek79

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 04:47:35 PM »
here is the updated, and orderly, desk after I rewired it. pardon the poor resolution. halogen lights were pretty bright and this was the best I could do to balance the resolution and glare the best with a dodgy cam phone.

the first 3 pics are of the rack shelf I just got. i put my technics 1200's on top of it just to consolitdate furniture in the studio a tad bit. my last DJ mixer died on me so I am mixerless for the time being which is alright since I am not doing many mixes these days. the last picture on the right is of my freestanding 20-space rack which houses the preamps that i use (and fiddle with) the most.

I'm gonna rob you and take your Eventides!!!  Oooohhh, and the Avalons, too!!! (I would steal all but I'd need a U-Haul)  :lol:

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 12:23:31 AM »
hahaha...the eventides are nice but they are the older models which works well for me. I got them years ago and I think the new ones have a ton of  features that rely on some amazing algorithms. I've only heard the new ones on CD and have yet to play around with them. Still, my old Eventides work well and it was how I learned to do the harmonization stuff on so I stuck with them. I tend to keep stuff around for years being a tweak-a-holic and all. The only new add on that I've added in the last year or two is the Manley Tube EQ in the second pic from the left. That EQ was a steal at a used price because the studio was closing down and its stuff was getting sold off in pieces.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »
abbys pengeng isang rack ng stuffs na lang ... kahit di ko gagamitin... pang display ko lang! hehehehehhe