hulika

Author Topic: LF: Original Music I Can Play and Review on my FB page  (Read 4807 times)

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
LF: Original Music I Can Play and Review on my FB page
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:30:09 PM »
hey guys, i am doing some things on facebook live ... and i am interested to review original music out there!

please send me youtube links here ... the higher the quality, the better!

i am - reuel tan, on FB ... but please please please, do not add me (if you do, i will not accept. my list is very cluttered as it is). just save my page, because i will make the review public.

i will also update this page of the bands i am going to review, and what day i would be doing it. i am still experimenting with it ... so i am not sure. and oh, i would also like to avoid bad reviews or genre i do not like (clue: deathcore, grindcore, basically noisy stuff), so if there is the case that i strongly dislike your music, i will not put it up for review :( i am sorry ... i do not want to rant on your work in public, especially if you worked hard for it, and i just happened to be the wrong audience.

Offline akoposimarck

Re: LF: Original Music I Can Play and Review on my FB page
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 04:55:22 AM »
Hi! Please check out Angelicus www.facebook.com/angelicusbandph

Our EP is available on spotify. You can stream it there. You can also write a review on what you think about our materials. Thanks!

oh, we play Pop Punk music. I hope you'll enjoy them. :)
thedarksideofthemoon.jpg