hulika

Author Topic: For Trade Only: Squier Deryck Whibley Tele  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Obet922

For Trade Only: Squier Deryck Whibley Tele
« on: March 23, 2015, 10:07:32 PM »
Hi guys, I'm looking to trade my Squier Deryck Whibley Tele (Black variant)

The guitar is in great condition and is currently strung with .9 EB Slinky strings. No dings, dents, or paint chips. Just very minor scratches that come from moderate play.

Looking for: Squier or Fender MIM Telecasters (must be string through body. Pass on thinlines and humbucker-equipped teles)

I'm willing to add a bit of cash or you may add cash if the trade justifies it. Please PM me for pics and please send pics of your offers. I'm not always online so it might take me a while to reply

For inquiries, you can contact me through 09154680452

Reason for trade: I need a guitar with a neck pick-up.

Thanks Philmusic!
Let's show the world what's going on in the LOW END of the spectrum!

'93 Yamaha Attitude Plus, Traben Neo, Schecter Stilletto Studio 6. Jun Castro Custom Fretless Jazz Bass

Offline Obet922

Re: For Trade Only: Squier Deryck Whibley Tele
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 01:56:30 AM »
Hi guys, I'm looking to trade my Squier Deryck Whibley Tele (Black variant)

The guitar is in great condition and is currently strung with .9 EB Slinky strings. No dings, dents, or paint chips. Just very minor scratches that come from moderate play.

Looking for: Squier or Fender MIM Telecasters (must be string through body. Pass on thinlines and humbucker-equipped teles)

I'm willing to add a bit of cash or you may add cash if the trade justifies it. Please PM me for pics and please send pics of your offers. I'm not always online so it might take me a while to reply

For inquiries, you can contact me through 09154680452

Reason for trade: I need a guitar with a neck pick-up.

Thanks Philmusic!
Let's show the world what's going on in the LOW END of the spectrum!

'93 Yamaha Attitude Plus, Traben Neo, Schecter Stilletto Studio 6. Jun Castro Custom Fretless Jazz Bass