hulika

Author Topic: PUYA - Fundamental (da best to!!!)  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
PUYA - Fundamental (da best to!!!)
« on: November 13, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
This band should be HUGE!! The fact that it is not (they actually are not even currently signed to a record label) is a testament to both bad marketing and the general public's lack of imagination. This band single handedly created a new genre: "salsacore". They bring elements of tropical music, hip hop, jazz, and speed metal together to create what I consider a masterpiece. The variety and musicianship in this recording is impeccable. Some songs are so extreme that you don't know whether to dance or headbang. My advice: do both and buy this CD. You will not be dissapointed.

nagbalak kami na i cover ang "OASIS"  & "FUNDAMENTAL" para sa muziklaban kaya lang wala kaming mahanap na horn section.. as for me, eto ang tinatawag ko na "SANTANA CORE" check it out!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 03:21:24 PM by Indie_Boy »

Offline CYANIDE BOMB

Re: PUYA - Fundamental (da best to!!!)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 08:31:16 AM »

Actually disbanded n puya thier last album was union which in my opinion is way heavier and has more groove than fundamental. The guitarist has a new band called ANKLA
which also resides in the same vein with puya but heavier and more techinical stuff

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
yup.. ok din ang union. i'm aware that the band's been disbanded but i'm not aware of ANKLA. thanks for the info. may band ka ba? jam tayo puya hehe..

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:01 PM »
hi, just want to ask where have you bought puya's two albums? union and fundamental..ive been trying to search around pero wala ko makita..cheers... :mrgreen:

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
got it from a friend in U.S. nagpabili lang ako  :-D

Offline jpmb

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »
got it from a friend in U.S. nagpabili lang ako  :-D

sabi nga ba..syet....dapat bumili na din ako during my visit there..naalala ko lang nun nasa eroplano na ako pabalik dito pinas... :-(