hulika

Author Topic: The bar drums - a reference thread (K-Z)  (Read 18293 times)

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
The bar drums - a reference thread (K-Z)
« on: June 13, 2007, 01:36:27 AM »
Kala Bar, Harbour Square, Pasay
I just got home from a gig there... Looks like a recently bought Trak Drumkit... all stock including cymbals... has only one cymbal stand that has been taped at the upper portion for some unknown reasons... and weak connection between hihat pedal and rod... The toms have stock heads but the sound... not bad... tuned well... the throne is only lightweight with limited adjust options... also the kit is placed too close to the wall which makes it harder to move your arms...
What you need to bring: cymbals (universal set), Extra cymbal stand, and a lot of patience.....
(reviewed by glynminded)

Kwatro-Bente, Xavierville
Blue Lazer Kit (one of their more recent models), standard rock setup. Sizes are 14", 12", 13", 16", and 22". Stock lazer heads, somewhat wobbly Lazer bass pedal, and a decent Lazer Hi-hat stand. There's only one cymbal stand, as the ride is mounted on a clamp+cymbal arm connected to the rim of the floor tom. During our last song, I crashed the ride, only to find the floor tom crashing down bringing the ride with it. Konting ingat! Their cymbals are 14" Zildjian Scimitar hi-hats (which are cracked), a 16" Scimitar crash (which is also cracked), and a 20" Scimitar ride (which is in good condition). Another thing to note, when we played there two weeks ago, one of their guitar amps was busted. We had to go on with just one guitar in our set.
What you need to bring: hihats and crash are a must. A snare, bass pedal, and extra stands, if you can carry more.
(reviewed by sjon014)

Makati Republik
The drumset is an old Fernando (the semi-infamous M-2000 deluxe model). Hardware is all stock Fernando as well. The bass pedal is a tad  unresponsive, but usable. The hi-hats are Planet Z, the crash is a Planet Z crash ride which is cracked, and the ride is a surprisingly good Zildjian Scimitar. The snare stand is unadjustable, and the drum throne is a monobloc chair.
What you need to bring: crash, hi-hats, bass pedal
(reviewed by sjon014)

Merk's Bar, Greenbelt 3
Kit: Yamaha Stage Custom (fusion kit). The 12" rack tom is normally taken out as a matter of preference of other drummers, but you can ask for it from the tech, if you prefer a normal five-piece setup. The 14" floor tom is the mounted kind.
Heads: Coated Ambassador on 14" snare, Pinstripe on 10" tom, Stock head on 14" floor
Cymbals: 17" K Dark Medium Crash, 14" K/Z Dyno Beat Combination Hats, 18" K Custom Ride (might be 20", i'm not too sure), 10" K Splash
Hardware: Cymbal stands are functional, except for the hi-hat stand, which seems to be stuck when you step on the pedal (di masyado umaangat yung top cymbal). Pedal is ok for a stock Yamaha one. Drum throne is broken.
What you need to bring: drum throne, hi-hat stand
(reviewed by bugoy_king)

Mugen Bar and Restaurant, Metrowalk Ortigas
The house kit is a 5-piece Yamaha Stage Custom kit, with power-size toms.  The tough things about their kit are, their stock cymbals are low-end models (the ride is badly damaged with a huge crack - never seen that on a ride cymbal!), the cymbal stands' felt washers and rubber sleeves are missing, and the technician doesn't want anybody tampering with the toms' tuning (or it will give him a hard time with the sound system).  
The kick drum sound is solid, thumping, and in-your-face.  The toms have that old-school 80's-90's glam-rock power tom sound.  It feels weird nailing down r&b/hiphop-style tom licks with that kind of sound hehe, but most of my friends say that it sounds pretty good in-house.  Drum throne is damaged, and they improvised with a stacked monoblock stool, then took a couple of pillows and use it as a seat cushion (so that our bottom will not hurt). For a sample of how the kit sounds at Mugen Bar, visit my blogsite and look for my birthday video.
What you need to bring: ride, cymbal stand felt washers and rubber sleeves, and drum stool
(reviewed by drumster)

Off The Grill, Timog Avenue
Their kit is a 4-piece Gretsch Blackhawk, with 10" and 14" toms.  They don't have any stock cymbals, so the drummer must bring his/her own.  Hardware is still in good condition.  They don't have a drum throne, so better bring your own if you're very particular with it.  Sound system isn't topnotch, but I really enjoy performing here because the ambience is cozy, the food is great, and the audience are decent and responsive.  There's an intimate feel to the place.  And the drums feel and sound nice too.
What you need to bring: cymbal set, drum throne.
(reviewed by drumster)

One Luv Bar, Sucat
A well maintained Sonor kit... I don't remember which model... The drumheads are still in good condition though not tuned well, It has a ride which I can't tell what brand coz the prints are all erased... the hihats are very interesting ahahaha... their high end Paiste RUDE 14" hihats... the only problem is that... the hihats have two bottom hats.... The snare is tuned very tight but its not bad at all. Unfortunately...... ONLY REGGAE/SKA DRUMMERS will be able to play the kit... since the place itself is a reggae bar.
What you need to bring: crash and hihats (if you're not comfortable with using two bottom hats as hihats) and maybe a drum throne.
(reviewed by glynminded)

Porch Bar, Katipunan Extension (formerly Motorsports Alley)
DRUMS: old pearl export, cymbals are good sabian b8's, pearl pedal, good throne, functional stands.
What you need to bring: nothing really, but im sure we're all still be bringing our own weapons.
(reviewed by ciro)

Ratsky's, Malate
They use Pearl ELX kit na fusion...good condition pero you need cymbal washers and felts...or bring your own hardwares.
What you need to bring: snare stand, snare and hardware.
(reviewed by marco_katigbak)

Ratsky's, Tomas Morato
Oks gamit dito 4 pc Pearl Session Series 10 , 12, 22 na kick tapos 14 na snare... yung 14 and 16 na tom nakatago kasi sira yung ISS..laspag na siya pero hayop parin tumunog. Pero you guys have to bring your own cymbal stands, snare stand, pedals and hi hats.  They have a 22" K Custom Medium ride at 20" na Z Custom Medium crash.
What you need to bring: cymbal stands, bass pedal, snare stand and hi hats

Route 196, Katipunan extension
Set is a 4 Piece Tama Swingstar with Stock Tama Heads. Kit sounds surprisingly excellent, specially from the crowd area. Hardware is the stock Tama hardware that comes with the Swingstar. All stands are in excellent condition, including the throne. I really enjoyed playing on this kit, the sound is very open and is just surprisingly awesome!
Cymbals are stock Tama (hats-crash-ride). The only downfall, LOL.  B8's or ZXT's sound better IMO. No cracks so far on the cymbals.
What you need to bring: cymbal set.
(reviewed by fredzs)

SaGuijo, Makati
The drumkit is a 4-piece Pearl VBX kit, with a mishmash of torn Sabian cymbals. The gear is a-ok, and THE DRUM TONE IS HEAVENLY. Big, boomy, arena sound, yet fit for the size of the venue. It must be because of the mics used on the drums and the technician's skills (a great guy!). The hardware is also reliable, but I got a bruise on my right foot because the beater kept on hitting it. Argh!
What you need to bring: bring your own cymbals.

Salt and Spirits, Pilar Village, Las Piņas City
The drumset is a seemingly vintage Pearl MIJ (Made in Japan) with standard rock sizes. The steel snare has a coated Ambassador, and though it looks old, it sounds good. Ludwig coated heads comprise the rack toms batter side, and there are coated Ambs for Resonants (weird). The floor tom has a Pinstripe. The Bass Drum has a Remo Encore. All the toms have O-rings, and actually sound quite decent, if not a bit muffled. The hi-hat stand is an old Pearl that still works okay, but the clutch doesn't grip the top hat tightly. There's one good straight stand, and a wobbly lightweight boom stand. The bass drum pedal is a vintage Ludwig Speedking! (It looked old and dusty, had LITTLE wobble, but the excellent "feel" made me opt to use it instead of the Gibraltar ped I brought). As for cymbals, the crash is a 16" Planet Z, the hi-hats are 14" Meinl Headliners, and the ride is a 18" Meinl CRASH keyholed to kingdom come.
What you need to bring: a ride, another cymbal stand (the one there couldn't support my ride), and a hi-hat clutch. If you have better cymbals, bring them.

Sazi's Bar, Espaņa
A mish-mash of different drums, hardware, and cymbals. The bass drum is a 22" Lazer, the 12" tom is a Tama, and the rest are Lazer. The hi-hat stand is an old Premier model, but the clutch is fastened tight on the rod, and I wasn't able to change hi-hats. I think the bass pedal is a single-chain Premier as well. The toms have two-ply heads, which sound muffled from the crowd. The cymbals are ZBT hi-hats and a nice 20" ride without markings (I think it's an Avedis). A solid boom stand and a rather wobbly straight stand complete the hardware.
What you need to bring: crash is a must. Bring a snare too. Stands other than the ones provided (hi-hat and cymbal) will be helpful.

Stir Crazy Bar, Ortigas
The kit in Stir Crazy Bar in Ortigas is an old mod Premier, I don't know the exact model pero yung logo nya yung luma na all caps. the kit actually sounds great - but i suggest you bring a crash kasi medyo napunit na yung crash nila and bass drum pedals kasi wobbly na yung nandun.
What you need to bring: drum key, crash, bass peds.
(reviewed by franco)

Streakers Bar, Las Piņas
Drumset is a Pearl Export Series (yata, ung unang Export), 12and 16 toms, 22 Kick, Snare is 14x5.5 (iba brand nito eh) Evans heads for toms, Remo Ambassador for kick.

Hardware: 1 straight stand, 1 boom stand, hi-hat stand, snare stand. All working condition. Iron Cobra pedals (yung unang iron cobra), drum throne is ok.  

Cymbals: Set of Zildjian Planet Z 14 hats, 16 crash, 20 ride (ung unang model ng Planet Z to, so ok pa nman).

What you need to bring: snare, felts for the cymbal stands, cymbals (shempre masarap tumugtog pag maganda cymbals hehe).
(reviewed by wilpredo)

Techno wave bar, I'll terrazo Timog[/u]
Pearl Target kit, with Sabian B8 14" hi-hat, 16" crash and 20" Planet Z ride, stock Pearl pedal (so far ok naman) with slight issues sa bass batter side kasi butas na kaya dumidikit ung beater sa electrical tape (diskarte na lang). BRING YOUR SNARE as much as possible, sira ng yung snare wires nung stock snare and I don't think they have plans on fixing it. Drum throne is wiggling and have a lot of patience, sound engineers are kinda' rude.
(reviewed by devin_miles_0620)

Tropezz, 2nd Level, Greenbelt 3, Makati City
The house kit at Tropezz (formerly Tavern On The Square) is an entry-level Yamaha (a Rydeen, I believe), which is in decent condition.  Batter heads of toms and kick are Remo Pinstripes, and toms and kick have internal mics.  So for those who wish to bring additional drum/s, mics could be a concern.  But there are two overhead drumhead mics, which does a pretty good job.  Snare drum is a stock Yamaha steel snare.  I can't comment on it because I never used it, since I always bring my own snare drum.  But it looks like it's in workable condition.  Bass pedal is an entry-level Yamaha.  Stands and drum throne are in good condition, though it's good to bring a cymbal sleeve for the ride cymbal stand.  Cymbals include entry-level Meinl hats and crash (Headliner models) and a 20" Zildjian K Light Ride, which makes a good crash ride.  Sound system and monitoring are pretty good.  For those using in-ear monitoring systems, the band mix here is often very good.  Wonderful Makati crowd and ambience too!
What you need to bring: better cymbals (in particular, a crash and a pair of hi-hats); cymbal sleeves; your own snare drum and bass pedal, if you're really finicky with it.
(reviewed by drumster)

Vega J. Bar, Taft
Kit nila dun 3 pc. Pearl (black) sorry di ko rin alam kung anong model eh...  ok lang din yung snare nila dun and yung mga toms, bass drum lang din yung problem... pwede ring itono nyo nalang kung set nyo na.
What you need to bring: drum pedal, hi-hats, crash... sana nakatulong sa inyo tong review ko..
(reviewed by kevz_pause09)

Virgin Cafe, Tomas Morato
Naka Masters series sila na Pearl...pero olat na hardware, peds, tsaka toms...pero maganda ang tunog sa labas..
What you need to bring: stands, snare, pedal, cymbals, tom (if pihikan ka talaga, 12, 13 lang toms dun mga kapatid) yun lang

Vida de Malate
Kit: 5pc. Pearl Export series - well-tuned, except for the snare, and the bass drum sounds explosive (naka mic-in kasi). The kit comes with Avedis hi-hats, a 20" ride (not sure what brand/line this is kasi wala nang logo) and a 16" cracked Paiste crash. Good thing I bring my cymbals with me kasi walang kwenta yung crash, as in!
What you need to bring: snare/drum key, cymbals, friends hehehe
(reviewed by franco)

The ride is a cracked 20" Paiste 302. Gives only a good bell sound, but sounds bad otherwise. Crash is a Paiste 302 hi-hat.
(reviewed by sjon014)

Watering Hole, near Shangri-La
Setup:
i think its a TAMA kit, piccolo snare, 12" tom, 16" floor tom, not sure the size of the bass drum.. Zildjian cymbals (Scimitar ata.. hehe)
12" tom has Remo Coated ambassador heads. 16" floor tom has Remo Clear Controlled Sound. Bass Drum has a pinstripe in the front. They place a mic in the bass drum so it sounds great from the audience. Pedals has no left spring and the cam roller that holds it. The Cymbals are ok. It doesn't have cracks yet. But its better to make use of your own cymbals. It'll sound great on the venue. After playing a few songs, the snare wires needs to be adjusted. That's when the Drum key comes in handy. The bar has their own sound tech so all in all the sound of the instruments will sound perfect hehehe.,
What you need to bring: pedals, drum key, sticks (of course..), you can bring your own cymbal set if you like.
(reviewed by crazy_beautiful)

Wilfredo's Bar, Fairview
Yung kit nila dun is a 3 pc. Sonor (blue color), di ko lang alam kung anong model yun, pero ok naman yung tunog, yung snare nila and toms lahat naka-Remo skin, yung bass drum lang hindi... yung bass drum nila kelangan lang itono kung tutugtog na kayo, and pwede nyo rin palagyan ng mic yung bass drum para mas malakas... lapit lang kayo sa dun sa tech. (Mababait tao dun) and yung boom-stang nila dun para sa ride gumagalaw (tape can help it)
What you need to bring: crash, ride (pero alam ko my pinapahiram silang ride dun), hi-hats.
(reviewed by kevz_pause09)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:38:40 PM by Gep »

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
Re: The bar drums - a reference thread (M to Z)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »
Great job in organizing the bar drums reference discussions, Gep!  Apir!!  :wink:

Here's one more contribution from me...

Tropezz, 2nd Level, Greenbelt 3, Makati City

The house kit at Tropezz (formerly Tavern On The Square) is an entry-level Yamaha (DP Series), which is in decent condition.  Batter heads of toms and kick are Remo Pinstripes, and toms and kick have internal mics.  So for those who wish to bring additional drum/s, mics could be a concern.  But there are two overhead drumhead mics, which does a pretty good job.  Snare drum is a stock Yamaha steel snare.  I can't comment on it because I never used it, since I always bring my own snare drum.  But it looks like it's in workable condition.  Bass pedal is an entry-level Yamaha.  Stands and drum throne are in good condition, though it's good to bring a cymbal sleeve for the ride cymbal stand.  Cymbals include entry-level Meinl hats and crash (Headliner models) and a 20" Zildjian K Light Ride, which makes a good crash ride.  Sound system and monitoring are pretty good.  For those using in-ear monitoring systems, the band mix here is often very good.  Wonderful Makati crowd and ambience too!

What you need to bring: better cymbals (in particular, a crash and a pair of hi-hats); cymbal sleeves; your own snare drum and bass pedal, if you're really finicky with it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 03:16:53 AM by drumster »

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »
A couple of updates. Kahit di na ilagay sa ilalim ng original post, palitan na lang ang corresponding information.

Vida de Malate
The ride is a cracked 20" Paiste 302. Gives only a good bell sound, but sounds bad otherwise. Crash is a Paiste 302 hi-hat.

Purple Haze
The crash is now an excellent-sounding 18" Medium-Thin Sabian XS20! And the drum throne has a big, fat, soft bicycle-type seat which is real comfortable!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 10:53:20 PM by sjon014 »
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline alone_for_now

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:43:14 AM »
sir Gep, tanong naman po about sa drumkit sa Vega J. bar, malate.... salamat po sir!  :-)

Offline franco

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »
STIR CRAZY BAR ORTIGAS

the kit in stir crazy bar in ortigas is an old mod premier, i don't know the exact model pero yung logo nya yung luma na all caps. the kit actually sounds great - but i suggest you bring a crash kasi medyo napunit na yung crash nila and bass drum pedals kasi wobbly na yung nandun.

what to bring: drum key, crash, bass peds
if you can't join them, beat them!

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 12:25:13 PM »
Updated!!!

Offline sonnaqs

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 01:24:30 AM »
sir ung sa R&B music lounge sa Metrowalk ok ba equipments dun?
tnx!
"never let the music die down!!"
\m/ ^__^ \m/

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 02:10:44 AM »
Salt and Spirits, Pilar Village, Las Piņas City
The drumset is a seemingly vintage Pearl MIJ (Made in Japan) with standard rock sizes. The steel snare has a coated Ambassador, and though it looks old, it sounds good. Ludwig coated heads comprise the rack toms batter side, and there are coated Ambs for Resonants (weird). The floor tom has a Pinstripe. The Bass Drum has a Remo Encore. All the toms have O-rings, and actually sound quite decent, if not a bit muffled. The hi-hat stand is an old Pearl that still works okay, but the clutch doesn't grip the top hat tightly. There's one good straight stand, and a wobbly lightweight boom stand. The bass drum pedal is a vintage Ludwig Speedking! (It looked old and dusty, had LITTLE wobble, but the excellent "feel" made me opt to use it instead of the Gibraltar ped I brought). As for cymbals, the crash is a 16" Planet Z, the hi-hats are 14" Meinl Headliners, and the ride is a 18" Meinl CRASH keyholed to kingdom come.
What you need to bring: A Ride, another cymbal stand (the one there couldn't support my ride), and a hi-hat clutch. If you have better cymbals, bring them.
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 10:42:16 PM »
ayos to! tnx mga sirs!

Offline popsicle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 08:41:55 PM »
sa RJTV bar???
anong gamit nila dun mga sir???
salamat!!!  :mrgreen:

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
Oo nga e, may tugtog kami don bukas.

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »
Maru's Bar, Jupiter Street, Makati City
The main course is a red Ludwig Accent CS kit with standard sizes. The pedal is a single-chain Yamaha, in perfect condition. The Hi-hat stand is a Ludwig, but the clutch is pretty bad. Cymbals are Planet Z, but only the ride is useable. The crash and hats are cracked from edge to bell. The kit sounds pretty nice though. The snare sounds good and the bass drum has a nice solid thump. Another thing to note, the ride stand is broken and won't hold heavy rides for long.
What you need to bring: Complete cymbal set, hi-hat clutch, and an extra stand or a cymbal holder at least.
(Ingat nga pala mga guitarists. The amps are X-Trek and GTX galore!)

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 05:11:50 AM »
Makati Republik
The drumset is an old Fernando (the semi-infamous M-2000 deluxe model). Hardware is all stock Fernando as well. The bass pedal is a tad  unresponsive, but usable. The hi-hats are Planet Z, the crash is a Planet Z Crash Ride which is cracked, and the ride is a surprisingly good Zildjian Scimitar. The snare stand is unadjustable, and the drum throne is a monobloc chair.
What you need to bring: Crash, Hi-hats, Bass Pedal

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »
Updated!

Offline fredzs

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »
Route 196, Katipunan

Set is a 4 Piece Tama Superstar with Stock Tama Heads. Kit sounds surprisingly excellent, specially from the crowd area. Hardware is the stock Tama Hardware that comes with the Superstar. All stands are in excellent condition, including the throne. I really enjoyed playing on this kit, the sound is very open and is just surprisingly awesome!

Cymbals are stock Tama(Hats-Crash-Ride). The only downfall, LOL.  :lol: B8's or ZXT's sound better IMO. No cracks so far on the cymbals.

What to bring: Cymbal Set.  :-D

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 02:06:39 PM »
The Route 196 kit is just a 5-piece Swingstar custom (the other floor tom is kept by the bar), pero agree ako na ang ganda ng sound niya.  :-D Sayang nga lang kasi they bought that for the price of a 4-piece Superstar, e di sana mas ok yung kit, Paiste PST5 cymbals pa.

On the contrary, Route 196's hardware is starting to show signs of stress. The throne is wobbling already, and the hihat clutch is broken.

The Tama stock ride can be used as a good crash. Hehe.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:15:09 PM by Gep »

Offline popsicle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 01:15:20 PM »
mga bro!!!
meron ba dito nakatugtog na sa metro bar, timog???
anu kaya gamit dun???
 :?  :?  :?

Offline kimboy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 04:54:02 PM »
Purple Haze 09/19/07

Heads:
Coated CS - Snare
Coated Ambassador - 12"/ 16" Toms
PDP Clear - Kick

Cymbals:
Meinl MCS Crash.

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »
Ano'ng banda mo last Wednesday?
Ang hina nung Meinl crash, pero sabagay, maliit lang naman ang venue.

Offline crazy_beautiful

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
Watering Hole, near Shangr-La

Setup:
i think its a TAMA kit
Piccolo Snare
12" tom
16" floor tom
not sure the size of the bass drum..
Zildjian cymbals (Scimitar ata.. hehe)

12" tom has Remo Coated ambassador heads. 16" floor tom has Remo Clear Controlled Sound. Bass Drum has a pinstripe in the front. They place a mic in the bass drum so it sounds great from the audience. Pedals has no left spring and the cam roller that holds it. The Cymbals are ok. It doesn't have cracks yet. But its better to make use of your own cymbals. It'll sound great on the venue. After playing a few songs, the snare wires needs to be adjusted. That's when the Drum key comes in handy. The bar has their own sound tech so all in all the sound of the instruments will sound perfect hehehe.,

What You Need to bring:
Pedals, Drum Key, Sticks (ofcourse..), you can bring your own Hats, Crash and Ride if you like.

Offline ciro

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
RJ BAR

mya nagtanong dito...

DRUMS: its an old tama drum, u can't set up the rack tom coz its fixed, (may alambre) if you want to adjust the floor tom u need pliers. heads are bad. stands are functional w/o felts. cymbals are working without cracks(forgot the model but i know it aint high end) . never used their bass pedal(cant comment on that). bar chair for a throne.

What you need to bring: Cymbals, a rack tom, bass pedal, pliers(tools), snare(if you want ur personal sound), drum throne, felts.
for faster inquiries call me 09175297440

Offline ciro

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 05:11:54 PM »
dagdag...

porch bar katipunan (former moter sports alley)

DRUMS: old pearl export, cymbals are good sabian b8's, pearl pedal, good throne, functional stands.

What to bring: nothing really, but im sure we're all still be bringing our own weapons.. :)
for faster inquiries call me 09175297440

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The bar drums - a reference thread (K-Z)
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »
updated!  :-D

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »
May nakakaalam ng setup ng Roland's Bar (kung saan man yon)?

Offline grendil8

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 10:36:10 PM »
DAYO bar may nakakaalam ba?

plss kasi may tugtog kami next week dun eh.. salamat