hulika

Author Topic: Praise and Worship Leaders  (Read 46769 times)

Offline kaishin_zurcs

Re: Praise and Worship Leaders
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2007, 09:02:21 AM »
Oo nga rommel guevarra galing din. annointed songs nya.
My Faith Blog: Behind this Piercings and all :  http://jeremysauzacruz.blogspot.com/

my Photo Blog: http://thelowlycameraman.blogspot.com/

Offline cococrunch

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2007, 09:30:05 AM »
wow habang binabasa ko ung mga post d2 na aamazed ako kay God..

may fellowship na agad d2 sa forum nato..

cool...
"tell the world that our hearts aflame.. with a fire that can't be tamed!!!"

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2007, 09:42:20 AM »
mga kapatid... c coco nga pala, worship leader namin sa church.. (UBC)...oi kamote, welcome sa thread.heheheh...

wow habang binabasa ko ung mga post d2 na aamazed ako kay God..

may fellowship na agad d2 sa forum nato..

cool...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:48:10 AM by jefisipbata »

Offline bassjob

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »
syanga pala me YOUTHQUAKE mga frends ko bukas starmall,mandaluyong,
baka me malapit jan ha punta kyuuuuuuuu.

ang title nila wanted:DEAD OR ALIVE ,

sayang me pasok ako

daan lng po ha,hehe
"FoR wheRe your treasuRe is, There will youR heaRt be Also "

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »
syanga pala me YOUTHQUAKE mga frends ko bukas starmall,mandaluyong,
baka me malapit jan ha punta kyuuuuuuuu.

ang title nila wanted:DEAD OR ALIVE ,

sayang me pasok ako

daan lng po ha,hehe

Wow! Dun sa yun sa Cinema G? Sayang may outdoor fellowship kami bukas, gusto ko sana pumunta.

God bless nalang dun sa event nyo!

Offline georgieporgy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2007, 07:07:50 AM »
Oo nga rommel guevarra galing din. annointed songs nya.

+1000 :lol:
Vice Chancellor of the SD-1 COALITION

Offline crouchdash

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
Your Love & Faithfulness

Remember that in the midst of the "gods" of this world, we are to stand as ones declaring God's praise. We are to honor Him before every power that sets itself up as being "something". The power of praise is not in cursing evil, it is in blessing the Lord. because of his love and faithfullness.

1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise.
2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
Psalm 138:1-2 (NIV)
If you wanna kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel..."On your knees boy!"

Offline lexbilis

• Netizen Level
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 03:52:43 AM »
hi guys, lex here. i'm blessed by reading this thread. i'm not a singer pero i'm part of the worship team at church. mixer ang instrument ko.hehe

why don't we duplicate this kind thread sa anything goes forum  para makasama din ibang members ng worship bands/choir/group/etc. i think it will be nice kung mas madami philmusicians makakasali to share not only knowledge, pati na din experiences and insights. :)

God bless y'all.

by the way, i like songs from lakewood.

this is one of my most fave songs:
Lord, i want to know You more (don't know who originally sang that pero palagi namin kinakanta yan, anyone else know this song? :-D)

by the way check vineyard music canada, may 2 albums sila na free ang mp3 download. its a good resource and the songs are really good also.
sing unto the Lord a new song.

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 07:35:36 AM »
hi guys, lex here. i'm blessed by reading this thread. i'm not a singer pero i'm part of the worship team at church. mixer ang instrument ko.hehe

why don't we duplicate this kind thread sa anything goes forum  para makasama din ibang members ng worship bands/choir/group/etc. i think it will be nice kung mas madami philmusicians makakasali to share not only knowledge, pati na din experiences and insights. :)

God bless y'all.

hi lex. welcome dito sa thread na to... dont worry you dont have to be a singer to participate dito, mapa instrumentalist ka man or vocalist or sound tech, praise and worship leader ka pa din right, kase our part ng team na nagle-lead sa worship so your most welcome here...

by the way, i like songs from lakewood.

this is one of my most fave songs:
Lord, i want to know You more (don't know who originally sang that pero palagi namin kinakanta yan, anyone else know this song? :-D)

by the way check vineyard music canada, may 2 albums sila na free ang mp3 download. its a good resource and the songs are really good also.

another lakewood fan, galing, sobrang nakaka-bless nga talaga songs  ng lakewood..

lord i want to know you more, deep within my soul i want to know you, lord i want to know you...

eto yun diba? bata pa ko kinakanta na namin to e..yun nga lang di ko din alam sino author.hehehe..

Offline zakatak

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
this is really OT to some:

i didnt know that LUCIFER was actually a "worship leader" 

i just heard a preacher saying it,

i was like , "whattttt?"

u gotta be kidding right?

and i didnt know that the name "lucifer" is actually a beautiful name.

were am i not knowing this?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" MiNd ovER maTteR ..  ...iF YoU  Do nOt miNd ..   ...iT  DoEsNt  MaTteR ! zakatak

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2007, 03:42:32 PM »
this is really OT to some:

i didnt know that LUCIFER was actually a "worship leader" 

i just heard a preacher saying it,

i was like , "whattttt?"

u gotta be kidding right?

and i didnt know that the name "lucifer" is actually a beautiful name.

were am i not knowing this?

OT? not necessarily...

yup, lucifer was the first ever worship leader, he was an archangel, a prominent one. though he rebelled and was cast out of heaven..

more on this pag na research ko ng maayos, with verses to support my statements para naman reliable..

Offline lexbilis

• Netizen Level
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »
lord i want to know you more, deep within my soul i want to know you, lord i want to know you...

eto yun diba? bata pa ko kinakanta na namin to e..yun nga lang di ko din alam sino author.hehehe..

yup thats it. ganda talaga nun. classic talaga. sana may magrelease ng song na yon.

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »
kabisado mo lyrics nito? balak ko ipakanta this sunday e, iibahin ko lang arrangement. ang ganda kase ng message e..

Offline lexbilis

• Netizen Level
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2007, 12:49:03 PM »
Lord I want to know You more
Deep within my soul
I want to know You
O I want know You
To feel Your heart and know Your mind
Looking in Your eyes stirs up within me
Cries that say I want to know You

yun, paulit ulit lang yun.  :-)

Offline lexbilis

• Netizen Level
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2007, 01:02:42 PM »
regarding lucifer:

yes that's right. actually he used to be the most beautiful of God's creations. his task was to lead worship in heaven. but then he got proud and thought to himself he could be equal with God. i think sa Isaiah nakalagay yung sinabi nya na "i will ascent to the throne of the Most High(not exact words, something siilar to that)".

i heard a pastor share a vision of creation of the universe. in the vision, lucifer lead all heaven in worshipping God, worship got higher and higher, more intense. then the Lord started to create our known universe. stars started to form, galaxies forming the universe. well, lucifer thought it was because of his leading the worship that caused the creation. thats when he started to be proud.

for me its such a warning to us para hind maging proud. i think its such a great temptation to worship leaders, leaders n general to get proud. kung si lucifer nga naging proud when he was always beholding the glory of God sa heaven, pano pa kaya tayo that we haven't even seen a glimpse of His glory.

maiba ako, i desire to see how worship in heaven goes. i could only imagine its must be so glorious. i know a pastor that God allowed to see a glimpse of heaven and hell. sabi nya glorious daw talaga ang heaven. nothing on earth could come close. kaingit naman sya, Lord ako din. :-D

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2007, 01:05:09 PM »
Deep within my soul
I want to know You
O I want know You

tnx man..

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
Deep within my soul
I want to know You
O I want know You

Diba meron pa yun:

Deep within my soul
I want to know You
O I want know You
And I would give my final breath
To know You in Your death and resurrection
O, I want to know You more

Deep within my soul I want to know You,
O, I want to know You.
To feel Your Heart and know Your Mind,
looking in Your eyes stirs up within me,
Cries that says I want to know You

Lord I want to know You more.

Hmmm, I guess dami na din naging variations nung lyrics ng song pero para kay God pa din.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 02:45:36 PM by kurtcobainer »

Offline lexbilis

• Netizen Level
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2007, 02:43:11 PM »
a ganun ba, thanks for that. yung first verse lang kasi kinakanta namin. thanks

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2007, 02:47:22 PM »
whaa, nahalata kung sino mas matanda.. nice pao, alam mo pala yang kantang yan..

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
Hahahahaha, yup isa to sa mga 1st songs na kinakanta namin nung unang iniintroduce pa yung Praise and Worship sa Church, naaalala ko puro Don Moen songs pa kami nun. Sino pala kumanta nung "Ancient of Days"? Gustong gusto ko yung version ng Petra nito eh.

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2007, 02:56:21 PM »
ron kenoly tsong... lift him up na album... geh bigyan kita cd, lahat ng album nya. binigyan ako ni papa brando e.. kaso halimaw bass nun,c laboriel.. yup ok ung sa petra na version

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
Ahhh, Ron Kenoly pala yun! Ang hirap din kasi ng mga areglo ng mga kanta nila eh ano, waaaaa Abe Laboriel ba naman eh? Yung sa Lakewood din, galing!

Ahahaaaayyy, si Papa Brando pala nagbigay sayo nun! Binigyan din ako nung kaibigan ko ng CD ni Lincoln Brewster! Galing din!

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »
yup idol ko yun nung bata ako, kaso sobrang hirap talaga ng bass lines e.

astig nga din lakewood, 2 songs pa lang napapakanta ko e, friend of god tsaka lord you're good, nde ko pa naririnig si lincoln brewster, mejo rock ba yun? desperation band tsong ayos din.

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
yup idol ko yun nung bata ako, kaso sobrang hirap talaga ng bass lines e.

astig nga din lakewood, 2 songs pa lang napapakanta ko e, friend of god tsaka lord you're good, nde ko pa naririnig si lincoln brewster, mejo rock ba yun? desperation band tsong ayos din.

Kami din Cover the Earth & Friend of God, hirap kasi eh, may mga wind instruments sila, sad to say, mejo tamad mga keyboardists namin kumapa.. Haay.. Dumating na nga din sa point na sobrang nafrustrate ako kasi parang feeling ko hindi sila DEDICATED, yun bang tipong "basta makatugtog lang, ok na" o kaya naman "pag natugtog na, kakalimutan na yung chords and next time na tutugtugin ieexplain nanaman".. Pero ngayon, ok naman na with God's help and a lot of prayers!

Lincoln Brewster para sakin, para akong nakikinig ng Sonicflood na may mga mahahabang Guitar solo's, guitarist kasi sya eh.

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »
Kami din Cover the Earth & Friend of God, hirap kasi eh, may mga wind instruments sila, sad to say, mejo tamad mga keyboardists namin kumapa.. Haay.. Dumating na nga din sa point na sobrang nafrustrate ako kasi parang feeling ko hindi sila DEDICATED, yun bang tipong "basta makatugtog lang, ok na" o kaya naman "pag natugtog na, kakalimutan na yung chords and next time na tutugtugin ieexplain nanaman".. Pero ngayon, ok naman na with God's help and a lot of prayers!

Lincoln Brewster para sakin, para akong nakikinig ng Sonicflood na may mga mahahabang Guitar solo's, guitarist kasi sya eh.

samen may member kami dati na ganyan, wala na sya ngayon (inagaw kase ni brando chick nya. heheheh. dyowk..) buti na lang ngaun mejo na-addict kame sa united, so tipong nde pa napapakanta, mejo alam na ng karamihan, kase trip namin lahat ung songs.

geh papakinggan ko din yang lincoln brewster na yan..