hulika

Author Topic: Print on the Go With This Pocket-Sized Device  (Read 926 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Print on the Go With This Pocket-Sized Device
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:48:32 PM »
Print's not dead yet, and now one company wants to make it mobile.

An Israeli team has developed a simple, softball-sized printer that is compatible with any electronic device and can be used anytime, anywhere.

The ZUtA Pocket Printer has broken printing down to its core. It does away with almost every component of a traditional printer and keeps only the most important part — the printhead.

"The world is mobile and to some extent we got used to having everything available around us," ZUtA Labs co-founder Tuvia Elbaum told Mashable. "I was banging my head, it makes no sense. We're in 2014, how come there's no portable printer?"

Since it doesn't require any special drivers, the device will be able to be accessed from computers, smart phones and tablets, either by using the traditional print function or an app. It will work with paper of any size and will print approximately 1,000 sheets of paper on a standard, replaceable ink cartridge. The printer will also be able to last for up to an hour on a full battery and can be recharged via a USB cable.

http://mashable.com/2014/04/27/robotic-printer-portable/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.