hulika

Author Topic: Cabalen Pedals Official Page  (Read 7471 times)

Offline cabalenpedal_officialpage

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Cabalen Pedals Official Page
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:15:02 AM »
Cabalen Pedals
Hey Cabalen's! :wave: at last we're here. How ya doin? we can entertain your inquiries in this page! Mabuhay!  :razz:

Azul Crucifix Custom Power Supply

-Filtered, regulated powering all pedals . has a rotatable knobs between 5-12volts to reduce noise,hum and hiss.

-free 4 dc chord.

-cross aligned super bright blue leds to be unique from other P.S.U's

-1000mA. can power 8pedals at the same time by using 1spot dc chain.

Prodigal Analog Delay

creates delays from 12.5ms to 600ms. it has oscilation switch can give your sound an unlimited repeats. whoosh/space effects like a dj. good for intro and outro

true-bypass heavy-duty 3pdt footswitch

the sticker is laminated. hard and durable, resist to water and other elements

demo :
feature=youtu.be

Inflecto Phaser

derivate from the sounds of EVH phaser.
classic dramatic 'swoosh' phaser effect, great for shimmering velocity of lead passages

- vary the speed from subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble.. and myriad vintage vibrations in between!

nice boost for your leads and clean tone

Cabalen Infecto Phaser with 2 mods
1. Boost switch
2. whistle mod. tweet like a bird

Kalibre Drive

a flexible pedal which can be your weapon of choice, low gain to high gain sounds, overdrive, blues, distortion, crunch and heavy metal sounds

it has GAIN, TONE, LEVEL AND PRESENSE knobs

Cabalen Users over the country
Sir Audz of Greyhoudz

Jec Biteng of Mental Floss

Eleazar Laggui from Ilagan Isabela

Kevin Buan of Marsmallow

Nikko Javier from Occidental Mindoro

Mico Gonzales of Marsmallow

Rustie Sula a christian guitarist

Customs

facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002780781803&ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Cabalen-Pedals/152945774788277

email add: cabalenpedal@yahoo.com

contact no.: 09051613634 kevin buan

Engineered by: Jayson Ablao Castilla
Designed by: Rustie Cris Sula
Produced by : Kevin Garcia Buan
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:49:18 PM by cabalenpedal_officialpage »

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Cabalen Pedals Official Page
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
Where are the others?
And will you power supply come with right angled single power plugs and/or daisy chains?
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline IncX

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
i'm in a search for a good power supply, sadly, i wish this one could be better in terms of:

-looks
-DC chain cable (the ones in the photo look really flimsy)
-better power cord (the one in the photo looks really thin and won't survive a lot of stress).

good thinking on the 5-12v knob though ... the thing is, if i wanna power a 9 volt and a 12 volt pedal, will i end up powering up both pedals at 12 volts or both at 9 volts?

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 01:27:51 PM »
i'm in a search for a good power supply, sadly, i wish this one could be better in terms of:

-looks
-DC chain cable (the ones in the photo look really flimsy)
-better power cord (the one in the photo looks really thin and won't survive a lot of stress).

good thinking on the 5-12v knob though ... the thing is, if i wanna power a 9 volt and a 12 volt pedal, will i end up powering up both pedals at 12 volts or both at 9 volts?

we had built new dc cable. more durable, longer and lasting. and add Fuse on the power supply. that picture was taken 3mos ago. and that powers supply is the one I used for the gigs. we'll be posting the better power supply soon.
- I have buffering pedal like boston and boss mix with the boutique. u can power them both. 5-12v. that knob is just only to suply volts needed by your pedals. it will lessen the hum of your gears. unlike the 1spot power supply I've used. they are  noisy
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:35:54 PM by cabalenpedal_officialpage »

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 01:40:06 PM »
Where are the others?
And will you power supply come with right angled single power plugs and/or daisy chains?
i had'nt yet see right angled single power plugs. maybe you jan just plug them in the Dc insulator or Dc chord of the power supply, i have 8 pedals on my board. but the power supply have only 4 dc insulator so i used 5 plugs dc chains. i just connected them in 1 dc chord of the power supply
- we're just starting using and familiarizing this site, we'll be posting the other pedals, users and their boards and demo vid soon, the price of these pedals are on clasified guitar accesories forum
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:42:48 PM by cabalenpedal_officialpage »

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 01:43:02 PM »
Where are the others?

post it all  :-D
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:54:14 AM »

cabalen user

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 11:12:21 PM »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 01:23:44 AM »
is it ok to sell DIY clones?

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 08:30:31 AM »
for me its ok. as well as you can help to your buddies. styl ala Robin hood.  and helping our kapatid na filipino to buy cheaper pedals that sound worth 7k..but you can buy it for just around 3k-4k..

Offline Mocho

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 09:21:04 AM »
We have to face the fact -- karamihan sa atin di kasing yaman ni firemodel. Will give this a try kung kailangan ko ng bagong pedal tutal taga Arayat din naman ako, hehe.

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 10:48:54 AM »
You're probably exaggerating to make a point. But please guys. Enough with the rich vs. poor crap. It's gotten old and boring, not to mention self deprecating. I live off a government salary (and no, wala akong opportunity maging corrupt kahit gustuhin ko pa). Pero kaya ko gawan ng paraan yung mga kelangan or even yung mga gusto ko bilhin. It just takes longer than usual, that's all.

If people want to patronize a product, they should do so because they believe it's good and can stand on its own merits, regardless of price.

With that said, I considered buying a Cabalen pedal several months ago. But I sort of had the same concerns as IncX.

Best of luck to the proprietor.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline janjan0416

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
You're probably exaggerating to make a point. But please guys. Enough with the rich vs. poor crap. It's gotten old and boring, not to mention self deprecating. I live off a government salary (and no, wala akong opportunity maging corrupt kahit gustuhin ko pa). Pero kaya ko gawan ng paraan yung mga kelangan or even yung mga gusto ko bilhin. It just takes longer than usual, that's all.

If people want to patronize a product, they should do so because they believe it's good and can stand on its own merits, regardless of price.

With that said, I considered buying a Cabalen pedal several months ago. But I sort of had the same concerns as IncX.

Iagree sir!  :wink:

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 12:22:32 PM »
kamusta kayo? wala ba kayo gusto itanong? khit ano? hhe

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 01:02:00 PM »
Pwede makita gutshots?

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »

this. andame dito sa philmusic sinasabeng wala sila pambile ng gamet pero hanep mga cellphone and other gadgets. kung hindi guitars and gears yun priority niyo ayos lang yun, pero wag niyo idahilan na wala kayo pera pambile ng gamet. :)

references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »
request: Kalibre vs Shreadhead comparison demo vid sana! :)

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 03:45:17 PM »

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
lol

Lulz man. You know I love gut shots. For every pedal that I buy, I always check the insides. Clean wiring amazes me. :-D

Offline Musikerochan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 05:00:25 PM »
sure mga sir! we'll update ot soon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 03:34:32 PM »
high gain pedal will be release soon,

• Philmusicus Noobitus

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:35 PM »
up

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »
Delay sounds good :)

Nwei pwede pasilip ng guts hehe gustu ko din tignan insides kung neat meat :)
AMMK!!!