hulika

Author Topic: I have seen your work and they're great!  (Read 1468 times)

Offline GuitarPose

• Philmusicus Noobitus
I have seen your work and they're great!
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:19:45 PM »
I like what I see in this forum, I mean wow! Especially the guitar shots and people-with-guitar shots. Those shots with a person playing/holding the guitar is what's known on the web nowadays as a guitar pose. To see what I mean you could try typing the keyword guitar pose or one word guitarpose into yahoo and google search and image search boxes.

You will notice that in image search only those high quality images like the ones I am seeing in this forum make it there in the search results.

I started this website of mine out of fun which I named GuitarPose. I want to share it with you because it's photography and music put together.

Uploading your work to www.guitarpose.com can help your photos be found by people online around the world everytime they enter the keyword guitarpose. But, it has to be high quality to guarantee your success if exposure is all you want.

Professionally, it's beneficial to you. Web search, image search.....millions of people use it everyday. I'm not selling my own products on my site. I just have links to sites who sell gear. But, for you and your photography, you can succeed in that!

P.S.
I need to say this-Uploading to www.guitarpose.com is free.
You can email me, guitarpose@yahoo.com and I will be the one to upload your guitar pose to the site.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:10:50 PM by GuitarPose »
Benefit from adding links to your posts that directs your readers to your own webpage containing only your photos. It's free only at www.GuitarPose.com

Offline schnitzerz4

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: I have seen your work and they're great!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:53:02 AM »
Very nice site sir =)

Offline GuitarPose

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »
Thank you very much, schnitzerz4.

I saw your night shots-very professional.

Hey folks! You should see his website www.ogieabastillas.com
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:37:46 PM by GuitarPose »
Benefit from adding links to your posts that directs your readers to your own webpage containing only your photos. It's free only at www.GuitarPose.com

Offline schnitzerz4

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 04:46:55 AM »
thanks so much sir =)