hulika

Author Topic: hi to all!  (Read 1006 times)

Offline rob3

hi to all!
« on: March 25, 2012, 12:06:19 AM »
hi to all!  :-D
share ko lang tong song http://soundcloud.com/estudio/rebirth-sample-1
bago palang po ako sa record record and home record po eto.
gusto ko lang sana malaman kung ano pwede ko gawin para ma improve pa to! TIA!  :)
yung parang magiging quality ng foreign bands or kahit close to their quality  :cry:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:07:00 PM by rob3 »

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: hi guys need help!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 02:36:16 AM »
bro, the content itself is already foreign quality, at least in my ears.  Ang galing, lupet!

Some minor points I think you may want to consider:
- I find that the bass drum and the vocals are panned to the left.  I don't know if that's by design, but maybe you may want to center them, and stereo image the vocals.  You may also want to make the vocals louder a bit, medyo lubog ng konti
- maybe good to make the rhythm guitar a bit more stereo, and add a bit more highs.  As it is ang ganda na ng tone, a bit more highs and stereo (like copy left and right then move the other by a few ms).
- not sure if it is my headphones, but it lacks a bit of bass ooompphh.  (I'm using a Grado SR80).  Add a bit more bass.

Yun lang I think, pero overall, I think it sounds foreign.  If it was played on the radio (in which my suggestions above would not matter), it already sounds foreign.  Actually maganda na yung recording ng vocals, konting lakas lang.

Just my opinion, I'm not a professional but I've recorded and mixed some commercial stuff and I listen to metalcore as well.  :razz:  It's my dream to play this music, kaya lang wala na ako makasama, medyo matanda na kasi ako, glam rock, speed metal and alternative uso nung panahon ko, haha.

Offline rob3

Re: hi guys need help!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
pre thanks sa comments and suggestion very helpful!  :-D
- yung kick and vocals naka wide pre sa left and right. itry ko icenter :)
- cge i pump ko ng onti yung vocals
- bali pre magdagdag ako ng highs sa rhythm guitar lang? or overall??
- noted a bit more bass. minsan kasi nagmumukhang kulob or hindi maluwag pag nasobrahan hehe. pero mukhang naman payat pag kinulangan.
- thanks again! iremix ko mamaya ulit!  :-D

Offline rob3

hi to all!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 04:06:43 PM »
hi guys share ko lang to 2nd song namin after a few months, home record lang ulit, wala pang vox busy kasi siya  :-(

http://soundcloud.com/estudio/eye-for-an-eye-2-mp3-1/s-NPmK5
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:08:55 PM by rob3 »

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: hi to all!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »

Awesome sickness man... Horns up
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫