hulika

Author Topic: 8 Legged Freaks  (Read 4518 times)

Offline musicianurse28

• Philmusicus Addictus
8 Legged Freaks
« on: August 14, 2014, 03:23:44 AM »
Any spider enthusiast here?

Specific specie would be, Tarantula Darlingi. :-D

A friend gave me a birthday gift, 5 Tarantulas. 2 months old each.

Excited to see them grow :lol:
Planning for a Band Rehearsal Studio business. Baka may alam kayong space for rent around QC area lang. Please PM me. Thank you.

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
Re: 8 Legged Freaks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:15:32 AM »
Actually, I hate Spiders. they're my number 1 enemy. lol

I see a lot of them here in my house, large ones, and they seem to follow me everywhere I go, Or maybe I'm just paranoid and crazy. hahaha...

But, Since I'm a science geek, I find these creatures interesting. Kinda weird, I hate them and fascinated by them at the same time.

I almost bought a spider and a scorpion in tiendesitas way back, but hesitated cause the thought that they can escape came to mind. :-o

But, I want to keep some now as specimens, not as pets, no way friggin' way.. lol.

I want to collect highly venomous species of spiders and scorpions and snakes too.

Would you know someone who sells? Cause I can't find the store in tiendesitas anymore. 

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
i remember my bro got crazy with fighting spiders..haha being kids..I sort of got irked by him wasting money on these things..I took the matchboxes and left it at the park beside our place..sigh.. :-(
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline 9_spiral

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 02:37:38 PM »
I used to keep tarantula's and scorpions before. My favorite was the g. pulchra because of its velvet black color, enormous bulky size, and docile temperament. I sold them to buy some drum gear.

For scorpions, I used to keep 2 level 5 venom scorps. Nakakatakot talaga sila knowing that one sting will kill you in 5 minutes.

You can still see some of these for sale sa olx.ph but be very careful kasi nangeentrapment na raw ang DENR sa mga trades ng ganitong pets.

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 07:37:27 AM »
Bawal Ba bumili or selected species lang?

ano lng ung mga pwede mabili na highly venomous?

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 08:56:18 AM »
Pics!

Offline 9_spiral

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 10:58:14 AM »
Bawal Ba bumili or selected species lang?

ano lng ung mga pwede mabili na highly venomous?

I think lahat ng species known in the trade ay bawal. Bawal bumili and bawal magbenta.

If you want sir, I can refer you to my friend na into the hobby na may mga connections sa mga trusted sellers.

Before, muntik na ako mapabili ng mga piranha. Naisip ko lang mahirap yung maintenance nila compared sa inverts. But it's nice to see them feast on their bait just like what we see on movies. Haha

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 11:10:49 AM »
Yeah, yun nga eh.

I'd like to see how vicious these animals are.

I think it's cool to keep specimens like these.

Cge nga Bro, can you pls pm the number of your contact.

I'm looking for Spiders and Scorpions.