hulika

Author Topic: EHX User's thread  (Read 35923 times)

Offline AnodBiomech

• Forum Fanatic
Re: EHX User's thread
« Reply #300 on: July 18, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »
i got the big one. Nagddrop ba ung volume nito pag naka engage?

hindi bro

Offline kristupito

« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »
been using metal muff with top boost for a while... and currently enjoying it...   :-D

william251082

« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2010, 05:31:07 AM »
They're in the effects loop of my bugera 1960

Offline johnny_jackhammers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »

hey guys, i better join this thread. he he.  :-D

barebones, i could just use the shedhead, the SMMH and the big muff. i use the shredhead on low gain to boost the big muff on solos.

also, i like the sound of the fuzz after the memory man. IMO, the fuzz loses its character when it's before the delay, and becomes quite something else when the fuzz is after a delay. very shoegazey.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2010, 02:42:24 PM »
They're in the effects loop of my bugera 1960

any issues with the memory boy? thinking of getting one as a "set and forget" pedal and keep it on all the time. i read a bunch of complaints about this pedal from a couple of musician's forums abroad. poorly built daw. i doubt it though, unless siguro everytime you engage this pedal you do it with a godzilla stomp.  :lol:

william251082

« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2010, 06:48:22 PM »
any issues with the memory boy? thinking of getting one as a "set and forget" pedal and keep it on all the time. i read a bunch of complaints about this pedal from a couple of musician's forums abroad. poorly built daw. i doubt it though, unless siguro everytime you engage this pedal you do it with a godzilla stomp.  :lol:
Iba ang memory boy, memory toy yan :-D No issue on mine, binabaan ko lang yung depth ng modulation sa trim pot then oks na, gusto ko pa nga bumili ulit ng isa eh, ang mura kasi.  :-D

• Veteran Member
« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2010, 06:57:27 PM »
Iba ang memory boy, memory toy yan :-D No issue on mine, binabaan ko lang yung depth ng modulation sa trim pot then oks na, gusto ko pa nga bumili ulit ng isa eh, ang mura kasi.  :-D

oo nga no. memory toy. he he.  :lol:

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »
Anyone play around with the tubes in the EHX tube pedals? I have a Tube EQ with rubies in them. PWND.

Offline calculon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »
i have a big old rusty muff dati.natalo ako sa pustahan sa inuman,ayun.napamigay ko :-(
I'm using a small stone phase nano right now,ok siya,di nga lang kasing tapang ng phase 90!
Planning to purchase an "iron lung" vocoder pag nakaipon na.Galing talaga ng mga EHX pedals :mrgreen:
your hormones control you!!!

• Veteran Member
« Reply #309 on: July 23, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »
i wish they still made these.

probably a couple hundred dollars.