hulika

Author Topic: FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples  (Read 2430 times)

Offline DORUMALAIA

• Philmusicus Noobitus
FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples
« on: July 05, 2005, 08:22:39 AM »
----------------------------------------

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

can be downloaded (and use it for free !) :

MANJEERA (refill version – 0,99 mb, wavs version – 2,89 mb ( 1,8 mb compressed as .zip ) - 14 one-shot wav samples

and

SANGBAN (refill version – 315 kb, wavs version – 1,38 mb ( 906 kb compressed as .zip ) - 17 one-shot wav samples

All of those samples were recorded at 96000 hz/24 bits , processed and then dithered down to 44100 hz/16 bits ! All of those are original and produced by myself .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own compositions and songs without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer

Offline DORUMALAIA

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 09:57:34 AM »
Unfortunatelly i have very bad news about my health . I will try to explain with my so bad english (sorry for this !).
Wasn't enough 2 heart-attacks (1998 and 2002) ! This year (january 2005) i was discovered with advanced pulmonary cancer . I already made it all what it's possible (citostatics treatments , chobalt therapy , naturist treatments , various meds , everything ) but the results are very bad . By now the rest of my life it's only 6-7 months (maybe 7-8 , maybe 5-6) . That's all ! And i'm only 45 years old ... There it's nothing to do . Because of this now , in my last months of my live , tryng to do all my best to help how many musicians i can to be abble to buy my samples cd's , because they need these. Because of this , for example ,  the price of SuperPercussions FX (2,64 Gb - 26.000 one-shot wav samples - 116 $) has been changed to 29 $ ( i have some sponsors who help me to do this).
This is probably the last year of my life ...

Doru