hulika

Author Topic: shameless is now feel music collective  (Read 17588 times)

Offline Xperimentalmunggo

Re: shameless project now open!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
sure :-D

sir nag email na po ako sa inyo hehe :)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »
sir nag email na po ako sa inyo hehe :)

ano name ng banda mo pare?hehe.may mga email na ako at may napakinggan na ako na na banda.ill let you know ha?thanks!

ok enumerate ko lang mga bands na willing sa project na to ha?:

1.leaf
2.kernel od
3.indios(bro ok yung mga songs ha?)
4.gate crash(tama ba?)
5.galaga

may mga iba pa pero i have yet to hear or see their demos so paki send na lang mga sir.xemps most of the bands sa midclass open dito(although same rules will apply mga bok, para equal opportunities sa lahat),oks?

alam na!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 05:57:29 PM by bakit? »
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline butan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 05:43:18 PM »
UP for this one.,astig to tol :D

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
Alrite Up sa Shameless Prods!
DIWATA

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »
We want to be part of this...

CrashKill we are from pasay

contact #

oo pare.aprub!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »
ano name ng banda mo pare?hehe.may mga email na ako at may napakinggan na ako na na banda.ill let you know ha?thanks!

ok enumerate ko lang mga bands na willing sa project na to ha?:

1.leaf
2.kernel od
3.indios(bro ok yung mga songs ha?)
4.gate crash(tama ba?)
5.galaga

may mga iba pa pero i have yet to hear or see their demos so paki send na lang mga sir.xemps most of the bands sa midclass open dito(although same rules will apply mga bok, para equal opportunities sa lahat),oks?

alam na!
yehey!
indios po kami :D salamat po hehe! na ad ko rin po pala kayo sa multiply ako si PJ Corpuz heehee

gatecrash ulit! asteeeg :D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:38:33 PM by Xperimentalmunggo »

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »
yehey!
indios po kami :D salamat po hehe! na ad ko rin po pala kayo sa multiply ako si PJ Corpuz heehee

gatecrash ulit! asteeeg :D

uy sori.galing ng mga songs, i think i got  a live one.haha.punta kayo sa 30.i like it that you are not following trends but keep on doing your thing, im no expert but you made me listen mga tsong.galing!

Completely.

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »
uy sori.galing ng mga songs, i think i got  a live one.haha.punta kayo sa 30.i like it that you are not following trends but keep on doing your thing, im no expert but you made me listen mga tsong.galing!

thanx po sa compliment :) hehe punta po kami sa 30 :) kitakits!

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »
up! :D

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »
kaboom! :-D

Completely.

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 04:59:31 PM »
Up lang po!
DIWATA

Offline arj

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
Sir ano po mechanics? Interested band also here. Red Light District.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 02:24:09 AM »
Sir ano po mechanics? Interested band also here. Red Light District.

nasa first post.kindly read.thanks!

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »
btw yung mga interesado,ill be setting up a meeting before the gig para malinaw ang lahat and walang misconceptions and arguments afterward.syempre,yung returns nandyan yan but main thing is will bands support productions that support them also?i mean im setting up this production para sa mga bands or artists tulad nyo but would you be willing to lend a hand in promoting and basically putting out your music. the idea of this prod is to make way for artist to play, create music and put out music diy style.meaning we do it ourselves, we make ways para marinig tayo. btw this is not production as most productions are, im basically taking middle class ideals to another level, free music pa din.you can always play thats a given, but will you also commit whenever your help is needed in whatever purpose n kailanagn kau ng shameless project?like posting flyers,like being a member of a team that organizes events and policing such events? will you also vow not to be rockstars and show up on time, be respectful of your brethren in the scene and be rational in what you do? lastly, think out of the rotten boxes.stale na ang eksena as far as i can see, so prods that make way for new and proud filipino music are rare. im planning to have songwriting clinics by dong abay,gary granada,etc.im planning to have guitar and instrument clinics.im planning to have gigs for charities and benefits, for worthy causes.im palnning to have the jerks,dong abay, markus adoro, pepe smith, wuds, the youth, and every filipino artists worthy of his craft play in my prods.para matuto tayo sa mga magagaling and not the bs we see on tv and hear on the radio. lastly, id like to know what you think.im going to set a meeting and maybe create a plan but i need your help mga tsong,support like a supporter sabi nga ni pareng itchybrain!

Completely.

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
btw yung mga interesado,ill be setting up a meeting before the gig para malinaw ang lahat and walang misconceptions and arguments afterward.syempre,yung returns nandyan yan but main thing is will bands support productions that support them also?i mean im setting up this production para sa mga bands or artists tulad nyo but would you be willing to lend a hand in promoting and basically putting out your music. the idea of this prod is to make way for artist to play, create music and put out music diy style.meaning we do it ourselves, we make ways para marinig tayo. btw this is not production as most productions are, im basically taking middle class ideals to another level, free music pa din.you can always play thats a given, but will you also commit whenever your help is needed in whatever purpose n kailanagn kau ng shameless project?like posting flyers,like being a member of a team that organizes events and policing such events? will you also vow not to be rockstars and show up on time, be respectful of your brethren in the scene and be rational in what you do? lastly, think out of the rotten boxes.stale na ang eksena as far as i can see, so prods that make way for new and proud filipino music are rare. im planning to have songwriting clinics by dong abay,gary granada,etc.im planning to have guitar and instrument clinics.im planning to have gigs for charities and benefits, for worthy causes.im palnning to have the jerks,dong abay, markus adoro, pepe smith, wuds, the youth, and every filipino artists worthy of his craft play in my prods.para matuto tayo sa mga magagaling and not the bs we see on tv and hear on the radio. lastly, id like to know what you think.im going to set a meeting and maybe create a plan but i need your help mga tsong,support like a supporter sabi nga ni pareng itchybrain!

alrite! up for this one
DIWATA

Offline Kuo

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 11:39:56 AM »
Baka puwede tayong magkaroon ng extensive meet and greet/initial planning session this weekend. Bands can always come and play naman for every prod pero if there's no long-term goals, solid band base and clear-cut guidelines, may tendency to collapse at maging unmanageable siya.

- Griffey of Fight Monday

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 12:01:46 PM »
Baka puwede tayong magkaroon ng extensive meet and greet/initial planning session this weekend. Bands can always come and play naman for every prod pero if there's no long-term goals, solid band base and clear-cut guidelines, may tendency to collapse at maging unmanageable siya.

- Griffey of Fight Monday

i agree bro.kaso i might go to cagayan para mag rest ng konti kasi sabak na naman sa trabaho e.hmmm.
teka lang wait.

pwede ba bukas?teka  need to have the bands numbrs for contact purposes pala.pls pm or just txt your numbers,may mga ilan na ako dito pero i would need all the contacts para mainform ko kayo sa to the whereabouts ng project na to.txt nyo sa akin bilis,09174064254.

salamat.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:04:46 PM by bakit? »

Completely.

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »

game ako dito!!! :D

Offline Kuo

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »
Pinapa-post ni bakit? . . .

For everyone interested in participating dito sa Shameless Project, maybe we could meet ng Monday night. Open jam sa Bri-Iw, baka trip niyo dun na lang.

Everyone, reply ASAP.  :-)

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2008, 06:57:07 AM »
i just live across the street.. baka makapunta ako

Offline flickerfusion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
uy mukhang ayus to ah!

pede ba kami dito?