hulika

Author Topic: calling all productions  (Read 13997 times)

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
Re: calling all productions
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »
FLASH UPDATE!!!

Meetings will be on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 na po sa UP, Vinzon's Hall near Sunken Garden Diliman QC at 2PM[/size].
Thursday, November 27, 2008 na po sa Genre Bar sa Cubao. 9pm po ang calltime[/size].

You have at least 2 chances to show your commitment. Please be there. The Thursday meeting is also a gig in itself. Jong will post updates on that gig.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:15:27 PM by Glass Onion »

Offline JeinsWasabe

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2008, 08:11:59 PM »
wala naman keo sa meeting eh... amp..

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »
wala naman keo sa meeting eh... amp..

nandun ako sa up diliman mga tsong,nasa vinzons lang ako 2pm to 10pm.wala kasi ako cellphone kaya di kau matxt,naholdap ako last sunday.and i have no money to buy even the cheapest phone kasi nailabas ko na lahat yung funds ko para sa event.may thu pa naman e.sensya.i hope you understand na di basta basta para sa amin din mag organize.hands on ako dito.
kung napunta kau sa pi sigma tambayan or usc nandun lang ako.wala pa nga ko tulog e,so please understand.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
in behalf of Jong (aka bakit?) and bjorn (chandedmynametojimi) we would like to apologize for the miscommunication/lack of communication yesterday. Jong lost his cellphone and I lost my phone last week as well.

Jong was there on a nearby "tambayan" (I think its where his frat used to stay all the time) but you guys wouldnt know it because you didnt have any means to contact him, Anyway if I keep this up its going to sound more and more like an excuse instead of an apology. So moving forward please come tomorrow at Genre Bar, Cubao Expo (formerly Marikina Expo) and we'll have a meeting/gig there.

Thank you so much for understanding. We hope to have your support for this big event!

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 10:29:41 PM »
in behalf of Jong (aka bakit?) and bjorn (chandedmynametojimi) we would like to apologize for the miscommunication/lack of communication yesterday. Jong lost his cellphone and I lost my phone last week as well.

Jong was there on a nearby "tambayan" (I think its where his frat used to stay all the time) but you guys wouldnt know it because you didnt have any means to contact him, Anyway if I keep this up its going to sound more and more like an excuse instead of an apology. So moving forward please come tomorrow at Genre Bar, Cubao Expo (formerly Marikina Expo) and we'll have a meeting/gig there.

Thank you so much for understanding. We hope to have your support for this big event!

thats a lame excuse,you shoulda been there.i was a friend of...yada yada yada!hehe. :-D
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »
 :lol:

For all Bands (whether or not your on the original line up, you're still required to attend)

Meeting tomorrow at Genre Bar in Cubao (Cubao Expo, formerly Marikina Expo, at the back of Ali mall) 6pm onwards. Please be there!

Offline vigilante

• Netizen Level
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2008, 02:04:06 AM »
thats a lame excuse,you shoulda been there.i was a friend of...yada yada yada!hehe. :-D

pre, nandun ako sa Vinzon's habang nsa tambayan ako..kumain ako sa narra..naholdap ako nung Sunday...   yada yada yada!hehe  :evil:
STOP BAND EXPLOITATION
NO TO PLAY-TO-PLAY PRODUCTIONS

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »
Oy mga Bro Peace, Love and Rock en Roll lang tayo!
DIWATA

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »
pre, nandun ako sa Vinzon's habang nsa tambayan ako..kumain ako sa narra..naholdap ako nung Sunday...   yada yada yada!hehe  :evil:

old school na lang pare.kita tayo sa sunken mamaya or anytime.

Completely.

Offline vigilante

• Netizen Level
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »
old school na lang pare.kita tayo sa sunken mamaya or anytime.

Sige kita tayo sa AS 101. Just look for someone with "GODFORSAKEN" tatoo in his right arms. Rojo is the name. I'll be there 2 pm, today.
STOP BAND EXPLOITATION
NO TO PLAY-TO-PLAY PRODUCTIONS

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2008, 12:38:40 PM »
Ang Musika ay para sa Kapayapaan.

Peace.

Meeting tonight at Genre Bar Cubao, 6pm please be there.

Offline xandrix120780

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »
Ang Musika ay para sa Kapayapaan.

Peace.

Meeting tonight at Genre Bar Cubao, 6pm please be there.

tama!  awat na mga pare

@vigilante
you made your point na dude, nag-sorry na nga yung mama, i was at vinzons too, but of course sobrang lapit lang kami (taga-ricarte/dagohoy lang kami ), but the point is -Jong may not be your conventional nice guy, but still a nice guy nonetheless, just try hanging out with him, we actually did last night at Genre Bar and I can say he really has passion for helping out bands like us.

Not that I belittle you pare,   honest talk lang, kung may nagsakripisyo ng matindi para sa event, sya yun. In my opinion, nandun talaga sya sa vinzons, marami lang talagang nangyayari pag nawawala ang cellphone, nangyari na rin sa kin yan once, I almost break-up with my girl kasi akala ko inindyan  nya ako sa meeting namin. Bsides, if you were really that meticulous as you seem to be, dapat pumunta k na lang dun sa frat tambayan kasi kung talagang sinubaybayan mo yung thread &  other related threads  from the beginning makikita mo na this event is also a recipe of the  Pi Sigma fraternity.  Ok, pare,  just purge the grudge out of your system and let the love radiate out like a magnetic field, love begets love. LOVE - what a wonderful thing. I believe in love. I believe in Music.

and
P.S. I'm a nice guy too, please don't pick a fight with me because I'm gonna cry and I'll cut my wrist.

napununampop

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »

Sige kita tayo sa AS 101. Just look for someone with "GODFORSAKEN" tatoo in his right arms. Rojo is the name. I'll be there 2 pm, today.

nice meeting you pare,name is jong.joko sa frat.

ok sa akin yan except di ako online kahapon kasi may team building kami sa team,needless to say di ko nakita post mo.sorry for not meeting up.

pumunta ako kanina sa as 101,i was the one with th emohawk.nag post ako ng message dun,kaw na bahala kumuha.

i invite you to play sa event and also to do this.labasan lang ng galit pare,im all for it.sports lang kumbaga.

dec 12,sure yan nandun ako,plus you earned playing sa gig na di pa kita nakikita para wala madami pa rason.

im assuring you that my friends,my brods will not take part sa away natin,tau lang.walang gamit.walang hassle.game ako dyan pare.

consider this an invitation from a friend.

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
Final meeting on Monday at UP Vinzons Hall near Sunken Garden 5PM.

For all the bands that are on the lineup. Please attend the meeting as we will also talk about the T-shirts for the event.

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
armandos experience
brokensauce
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn

I will be waiting for your respective representatives at Vinzons Hall. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 05:41:46 PM by Glass Onion »

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »
5 PM na po yung meeting same venue. Vinzon's Hall.

Salamat!

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »
Updated list of bands:

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
*anwind
*ehemplo
*kilos
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
*luzcia
*tasa
*breastfeed
*fatalcross
*flavours and caffeine
*imprenta
*balingkuko
*anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
crude oz
mihara
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn
cathedriast
flicker fusion
gatecrash with nadia
bad omen
last fall

LEGEND:

* bands who need to confirm, this will be for the 6am - 6pm segment which will be held at Nine Mile Bar, Kalayaan QC

This event will be covered by our MEDIA PARTNER
.[/color][/b]
Not all bands will get to play at UP.

To all the bands listed above please reply with your bands contact # or cellphone #. Thank you!!!