hulika

Author Topic: Sa mga may ari ng enhancer......  (Read 6101 times)

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
Sa mga may ari ng enhancer......
« on: February 08, 2006, 01:04:44 AM »
The likes of BBE Sonic Stomp, BOSS EH-2, and Rocktron Nitro: do they really contribute to the overall tone? Are they different from Boosters?
I am contemplating between a BBE Sonic Stomp and a BOSS EH-2. But if the effect is similar to a cheap Rocktron Nitro then, being the budget conscious, bang for the bucks person that I am, I would go for something cheaper like the Nitro.
Bumilib kasi ako sa BBE Sonic Maximizer nung idinemo ni markflo nung nagkita kami. (Sorry ka stratman, nauna na ako kay mark. :P) Ang laking ginanda nung tunog. It's as if a blanket was lifted from your amp, to quote a review from Harmony Central.
Feedback naman oh.

Offline markflo

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 01:40:01 AM »
ayyy! pinapagpasahan niyo lang pala akwo! haaaay! hehehe...tira na ng Sonic Stomp! game! hehehe...  :twisted:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 01:45:09 AM »
May makukuhanan kasi ako na $75 + S&H and CA tax brand new.  :wink:

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 01:55:35 AM »
I used to use BBE Sonic Max when I had my rack system before. I can honestlly say that BBE adds life to your sound. Rounded lows and crystal highs. I'm not sure about BOSS and Rockman for I've never used them before. I tried out the pedal version before and I got the same nice prestine effect. You may want to check the peaks cause' they can go up there without you noticing it until it's in your face. Well, you don't have that problem with your comp pedal.

You bastard :twisted: !!! You got that pedal before I did! I was eyeing that pedal from day one. You just got to see him before I did. Well, I want to try it out when I see you next.

Offline markflo

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 07:24:32 AM »
Quote from: BP_Lizard
May makukuhanan kasi ako na $75 + S&H and CA tax brand new.  :wink:

oh..magkano total nun? kasi siento lang yun sa styles eh yung pinuntahan nating motel...ESTE GUITAR SHOP! (aaaay fafa)...instant gratification pa (just the way i like it) hehehehe...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 08:26:13 AM »
Pare, lahat lahat $86.19 lang. Dito ko binili: http://www.djmart.com/bbesonicstomp.html
You can negotiate the final price. I asked for $69.99, they gave it at $75. Legitimate naman yung company, I checked with the Better Business Bureau and they have a 'A' rating. 1 complaint in the past 3 years. Naka-order na ako.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 08:59:53 AM »
ari?......forgive me ...I'm bisaya. :lol:
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline greasykid

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 06:13:00 AM »
Meron akong alam, ari enhancer.  

Rhino Herbal Tea for Men... Siguradong uulit ka!   :lol:

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 09:36:16 AM »
Quote from: greasykid
Meron akong alam, ari enhancer.  

Rhino Herbal Tea for Men... Siguradong uulit ka!   :lol:

Hehehe. Bastos nga pala ng heading ng thread ko. :oops:

Offline markflo

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 12:37:35 AM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! fafa! ari! hheheheheh

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 11:09:18 AM »
I currently use the BBE sonic Maximizers in my DJ setup as well as in my bass and guitar setups. They really do make a difference especially when you are playing metal and need that clarity in your tone. I use it sparingly though because the resulting tone - if used too much - can end up being too glassy and overboard on the treble side.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 03:26:58 AM »
@abyssiinianson - Have you ever had a chance to use the Peavey Kosmos and compare it vs. the BBE?

TIA,
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 05:22:52 AM »
i've heard good things about the Kosmos for live applications, especially in cases where live mixes needed to be given a more ambient feel after being DI's straight to mix on the board. However, i've never owned any Kosmos units since they came out after BBE introduced the Maximizers. i figured, the better i know what I have the better I am off so I stuck with the BBEs.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!