hulika

Author Topic: Illuminati Christian Artists and Pastors??!!  (Read 33285 times)

Offline Kennyadry

Re: Illuminati Christian Artists and Pastors??!!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

sorry sir, pero can you elaborate? and possibly give examples of the artists using satanic symbols?

This is really hard to elaborate but hopefully this video would somehow show you "a bit" about it.

But I believe that video is not enough to show everything. My bad  :eek:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:17:41 PM by Kennyadry »
"I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.”

Offline Kusanagi

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2015, 10:18:06 PM »
I get the point of the TS in which he stresses the importance of being wary of pastors that may be teaching doctrine that are not aligned in the truth of God. I believe that God doesn't want us to be ignorant when it comes to accepting teachings because dismissing the importance of being vigilant to teachings is just the same as being disobedient to Him. It is dangerous to accept just about every teaching without examining them beforehand, because we might be already opposing God with the result of those teachings we get to receive ignorantly.

We are instructed to "test all things, hold fast to what is good" (1 Thes 5:21) and in doing this, we need wisdom that comes from God and not from our own understanding.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2015, 08:30:51 AM »
I get the point of the TS in which he stresses the importance of being wary of pastors that may be teaching doctrine that are not aligned in the truth of God. I believe that God doesn't want us to be ignorant when it comes to accepting teachings because dismissing the importance of being vigilant to teachings is just the same as being disobedient to Him. It is dangerous to accept just about every teaching without examining them beforehand, because we might be already opposing God with the result of those teachings we get to receive ignorantly.

We are instructed to "test all things, hold fast to what is good" (1 Thes 5:21) and in doing this, we need wisdom that comes from God and not from our own understanding.

This is true. This is why doubt is not necessarily a bad thing. Doubt leads to discernment, to thinking, to searching for the truth. We are only human in this world, and even the holiest can go astray. God should always be the beacon.
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »

I totally agree with this. And I'm pretty that as the Word of God said, in these last days many will be lead into thinking that these false prophets and teachers are telling them "good things" but in reality are deceiving them. I guess it's hard to be a Christian these days  :-(

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
I totally agree with this. And I'm pretty that as the Word of God said, in these last days many will be lead into thinking that these false prophets and teachers are telling them "good things" but in reality are deceiving them. I guess it's hard to be a Christian these days  :-(

It's always been hard to be a Christian, or any kind of person with a religion or even none. These kinds of deceptions know no boundaries of religion or faith or philosophy or belief. The mores and ethos of the world constantly change, add religion to the mix and it gets even more complicated.

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 02:11:51 AM »

sorry sir, pero can you elaborate? and possibly give examples of the artists using satanic symbols?

SLAYER paps!

subscribing for reading purposes.
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »
It's always been hard to be a Christian, or any kind of person with a religion or even none. These kinds of deceptions know no boundaries of religion or faith or philosophy or belief. The mores and ethos of the world constantly change, add religion to the mix and it gets even more complicated.

I totally agree with this,.But what I am referring to about "it's hard to be Christian these days" is about the warning that the bible has been telling us.

2 Timothy 3:1–5
3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good,  treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, flovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,  having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

And will make me definitely sad is that some will abandon their faith in the last days.

1 Timothy 4: 1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 02:29:57 PM »
SLAYER paps!

subscribing for reading purposes.

Yes. And also other metal bands (I love metal by the way, My early guitar influences were Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Dream Theater, and ocassionally, I still listen to them)

But THEY (the secular bands) does not really concern me a lot because we Christians already know their stand or position. What concerns me most is these so called "Christian Bands and Pastors" that appears to be sheep but actually wolves on the inside. Such person God wants us to avoid.

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »
Yes. And also other metal bands (I love metal by the way, My early guitar influences were Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Dream Theater, and ocassionally, I still listen to them)

But THEY (the secular bands) does not really concern me a lot because we Christians already know their stand or position. What concerns me most is these so called "Christian Bands and Pastors" that appears to be sheep but actually wolves on the inside. Such person God wants us to avoid.

But haven't you contradicted yourself when you say such thing as you know your stand and or position as the context of the said illuminati being questioned here bothers you right? as to what extent does let's say slayer or dimmu burgir any different from a communal pastor who you think is an illuminati? aren't they both persuading the flock to stray as away as well? Whether it is blatant or not?
"Join the darkside,we have cookies."

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
medyo off topic:

Just saw on Facebook a post by the Malacanan Palace, about the different insignias used by the Katipunan. Quite a lot of them are based on the Freemasonry logo (notably the compass). Just sharing, to further enlighten that the legit Illuminatis and Freemasons aren't necessarily satanists or antichrists, just secular people who are your typical Illustrados.

Offline iyzburg

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 03:31:01 PM »
Bro Kennyandry,

Once you state things like this, there's no point defending it from those who strike your view. You'd go in circles, and you won't change anyone else's point of view.

Why? For the most part many would think otherwise from what you have concluded. As I've learned online, evidences are always neutral. That is, presented with the same 'evidence,' people will conclude differently, because we are guided by our respective worldviews. Just preview the comments, you see what I mean. The evidences presented in the videos as well (can't view them--office controls) are 'exposed' by those who think illuminati exists, and are thus presented as proofs. To others who think it's crackpot conspiracy, those satanic gestures are merely that--gestures.

Therein lies your second problem. To use the illuminati scare does more damage than good, IMO, to the Christian witness/voice. Christianity is already viewed with so much suspicion, to use this what many consider a stupid conspiracy theory solidifies the perception that we Christians haven't gotten far from the medieval, superstitious mindset. Remember the pastor who went on tv with the backmasking thing? He was discounted as a mere overnight fame seeker. I don't know his intentions, but his move might have greatly ruined his reputation and worse, his witness.

Just state your point, and that's it. Focus more on the proper and pure testifying of the Gospel of Christ. You'd still be ridiculed and be dismissed as a fool, but at least you're faithful to the steps of the witnesses who "turned the world upside down." The Gospel is the power of God to save, not on the exposing of false teachers/messengers. You can expose, yes, but it is with the Gospel that God will change or enlighten those who are being deceived. Remember, many of the deceived desired the things that deceived them--their ears itched for it.

And also, let's not forget the 'evidence' of the Gospel in our lives as well.
Deut 11:13 ...love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul...

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 03:41:14 PM »
But haven't you contradicted yourself when you say such thing as you know your stand and or position as the context of the said illuminati being questioned here bothers you right? as to what extent does let's say slayer or dimmu burgir any different from a communal pastor who you think is an illuminati? aren't they both persuading the flock to stray as away as well? Whether it is blatant or not?

What I mean position or stand...We already know that they're "of the world"...And as Christians it is already our duty to not love what is of the world. We already know that '"these bands" are not worshipping Jesus . So as Christian, It should no longer be difficult for us to be aware of them, and ofcourse as Christian we should not look up to them. The thing is, yes I listen to some of the metal songs (Dream Theater). I know that they are not Worshipping God in their music, So while I listen, I am aware that I should not patronize their lyrics (But I mostly listen to their instrumentals,)..

I believe all music (all genres) are from God. So we can express our worship to God in all genres of music. The problem is if a band call themselves as "christian bands" so to deceive Christians. It is somewhat difficult for some of these Christians to descern because they were advertised as their brothers.

Offline iyzburg

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 03:48:19 PM »

I'm not the TS, but he said he's not botheted with slayer (as an example) because he knows their (eg, the band's) stand/position. What he's bothered with are the, uh, wolf in sheep's clothing.

TS, correct me if I'm wrong

Satanic Band: Lucifer is GOOOOOD!!!! (sorry, i don't know any example)
Wolf Pastor: God loves you and have a wonderful plan for you life! Pursue your dreams! When you truly believe, you will see how the universe will align itself to serve you! God's image is in you! When you really believe you'll get it, God has no choice but to bless you!!

Now, TS isn't bothered with the band: an enemy you can smell afar off. They made their stand/position perfectly clear.. But the Wolf? Now that's something to watch out from.
Deut 11:13 ...love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul...

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 03:48:56 PM »
What I mean position or stand...We already know that they're "of the world"...And as Christians it is already our duty to not love what is of the world. We already know that '"these bands" are not worshipping Jesus . So as Christian, It should no longer be difficult for us to be aware of them, and ofcourse as Christian we should not look up to them. The thing is, yes I listen to some of the metal songs (Dream Theater). I know that they are not Worshipping God in their music, So while I listen, I am aware that I should not patronize their lyrics (But I mostly listen to their instrumentals,)..

I believe all music (all genres) are from God. So we can express our worship to God in all genres of music. The problem is if a band call themselves as "christian bands" so to deceive Christians. It is somewhat difficult for some of these Christians to descern because they were advertised as their brothers.

But is cherry picking legitimately justify the truth? Whether your Jesus is better than their Jesus? I'm not trying to raise an argument here but it's rather than an honest inquiry, I am not in the position to question someone's belief but what I'm questioning here are merely the things that baffles me.

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 03:53:56 PM »
I'm not the TS, but he said he's not botheted with slayer (as an example) because he knows their (eg, the band's) stand/position. What he's bothered with are the, uh, wolf in sheep's clothing.

Wolf Pastor: God loves you and have a wonderful plan for you life! Pursue your dreams! When you truly believe, you will see how the universe will align itself to serve you! God's image is in you! When you really believe you'll get it, God has no choice but to bless you!!

Now, TS isn't bothered with the band: an enemy you can smell afar off. They made their stand/position perfectly clear.. But the Wolf? Now that's something to watch out from.

That's what I'm asking; what's the difference between blatantly proclaiming that they're satan's bitch and the one's deluding christians using the same bible that everyone is using?Aren't they heading in the same direction like the south of heaven( :D )?

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2015, 04:01:01 PM »

I am sorry if I was not clearn.. hopefully I already answered it on the previous post that I made.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2015, 04:07:04 PM »
To use the illuminati scare does more damage than good, IMO, to the Christian witness/voice. Christianity is already viewed with so much suspicion, to use this what many consider a stupid conspiracy theory solidifies the perception that we Christians haven't gotten far from the medieval, superstitious mindset.

Let's face it, a lot of Christians are superstitious, and that in itself is detrimental to our faith. What more if that is applied to things like the Illuminati? It's like the "evil" version of say, finding an image of the face of Jesus (which by the way isn't even probably how he looks like) in the scars of a banana tree and people venerating it. We must be wary, we must be alert, we must be discerning, but some of us mistake superstition for that, and it is not good at all.

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2015, 04:40:36 PM »
Bro Kennyandry,

Once you state things like this, there's no point defending it from those who strike your view. You'd go in circles, and you won't change anyone else's point of view.

Why? For the most part many would think otherwise from what you have concluded. As I've learned online, evidences are always neutral. That is, presented with the same 'evidence,' people will conclude differently, because we are guided by our respective worldviews. Just preview the comments, you see what I mean. The evidences presented in the videos as well (can't view them--office controls) are 'exposed' by those who think illuminati exists, and are thus presented as proofs. To others who think it's crackpot conspiracy, those satanic gestures are merely that--gestures.

Therein lies your second problem. To use the illuminati scare does more damage than good, IMO, to the Christian witness/voice. Christianity is already viewed with so much suspicion, to use this what many consider a stupid conspiracy theory solidifies the perception that we Christians haven't gotten far from the medieval, superstitious mindset. Remember the pastor who went on tv with the backmasking thing? He was discounted as a mere overnight fame seeker. I don't know his intentions, but his move might have greatly ruined his reputation and worse, his witness.

Just state your point, and that's it. Focus more on the proper and pure testifying of the Gospel of Christ. You'd still be ridiculed and be dismissed as a fool, but at least you're faithful to the steps of the witnesses who "turned the world upside down." The Gospel is the power of God to save, not on the exposing of false teachers/messengers. You can expose, yes, but it is with the Gospel that God will change or enlighten those who are being deceived. Remember, many of the deceived desired the things that deceived them--their ears itched for it.

And also, let's not forget the 'evidence' of the Gospel in our lives as well.

Once you state things like this, there's no point defending it from those who strike your view. You'd go in circles, and you won't change anyone else's point of view. - You're right bro, I am sorry if I was defending it,..If it was Jay Z or Kanya West or Metallica or Dream Theater who was talked to be illuminati,..Then that would not surprise me already because even if they were not labeled as illuminati, It is easy for me to no longer patronize because they are not of God. But If a Christian band Or Christian Pastor be labeled as illuminati or false prophets, ..Then I think it's time for us to test the spirit. That's why in the beggining of my thread,..I ask "what do you guys think"..

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2015, 05:00:04 PM »

Once you state things like this, there's no point defending it from those who strike your view. You'd go in circles, and you won't change anyone else's point of view. - You're right bro, I am sorry if I was defending it,..If it was Jay Z or Kanya West or Metallica or Dream Theater who was talked to be illuminati,..Then that would not surprise me already because even if they were not labeled as illuminati, It is easy for me to no longer patronize because they are not of God. But If a Christian band Or Christian Pastor be labeled as illuminati or false prophets, ..Then I think it's time for us to test the spirit. That's why in the beggining of my thread,..I ask "what do you guys think"..

I just thought, what about if we flip the assumption? what if alleged illuminati bands and pastors are actually not, and their images are being tarnished? how then do we know which is which? Prayer and discernment, of course, but it will confuse people

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2015, 05:16:02 PM »
I just thought, what about if we flip the assumption? what if alleged illuminati bands and pastors are actually not, and their images are being tarnished? how then do we know which is which? Prayer and discernment, of course, but it will confuse people

how then do we know which is which? Prayer and discernment, of course, but it will confuse people

to add to prayer and discernment, guidance of God's word -

1) What does this teacher say about Jesus? In Matthew 16:15-16, Jesus asks, “Who do you say I am?” Peter answers, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,” and for this answer Peter is called “blessed.” In 2 John 9, we read, “Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.” In other words, Jesus Christ and His work of redemption is of utmost importance; beware of anyone who denies that Jesus is equal with God, who downplays Jesus’ sacrificial death, or who rejects Jesus’ humanity. First John 2:22 says, “Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.”

2) Does this teacher preach the gospel? The gospel is defined as the good news concerning Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection, according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). As nice as they sound, the statements “God loves you,” “God wants us to feed the hungry,” and “God wants you to be wealthy” are not the complete message of the gospel. As Paul warns in Galatians 1:7, “Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.” No one, not even a great preacher, has the right to change the message that God gave us. “If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!” (Galatians 1:9).

3) Does this teacher exhibit character qualities that glorify the Lord? Speaking of false teachers, Jude 11 says, “They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.” In other words, a false teacher can be known by his pride (Cain’s rejection of God’s plan), greed (Balaam’s prophesying for money), and rebellion (Korah’s promotion of himself over Moses). Jesus said to beware of such people and that we would know them by their fruits (Matthew 7:15-20).

Offline Thesurjen

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 01:32:24 PM »
There was a point in my christian life when I read more about Conspiracy theories than the actual Word. It didn't help me.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 01:45:20 PM »
There was a point in my christian life when I read more about Conspiracy theories than the actual Word. It didn't help me.

conspiracy theories don't help anyone. kung may false witness, may false false witness pa, and so on, good luck na lang diba.

Offline yeney_mugc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »
let's ask nalang Robert Langdon.. :D peace !!

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk

Quote from: marzi on Today at 09:16:48 AM
mabuti pa nga yung sardinas, may ligo.
si yeney amoy sardinas pa rin.

Offline yeney_mugc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2016, 03:40:18 PM »
let's ask nalang Robert Langdon.. :D peace !!

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk

Quote from: marzi on Today at 09:16:48 AM
mabuti pa nga yung sardinas, may ligo.
si yeney amoy sardinas pa rin.

Offline boybawang

• Netizen Level
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »

For me, before prayer & discernment, we should check if what they teach is based from the Bible. I believe (& our church) in Scriptures only (sola Scriptura). If what I'm hearing in a preaching message seems doubtful, I recheck the Bible passage back home. If it is not exegetic, then it's not from God.