hulika

Author Topic: oh my gulay free 24 hour concert?  (Read 6891 times)

Offline xandrix120780

Re: oh my gulay free 24 hour concert?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »
FLASH UPDATE!!!

Meetings will be on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 na po sa UP, Vinzon's Hall near Sunken Garden Diliman QC at 2PM.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 na po sa Genre Bar sa Cubao. 9pm po ang calltime.

You have at least 2 chances to show your commitment. Please be there. The Thursday meeting is also a gig in itself. Jong will post updates on that gig.

pare, pumunta kami sa VINZON'S apat kaming banda -- the failures,  ebanghelyo, pirata at yung isa na d namin alam kung anong name. Nakausap namin mga isda dun sa pool. hehe. mga sir, sana masama kami sa line up sa DEC. 5,  gusto sana naming maka2g2g dahil taga UP  din kami, kapitbahay lang namin ang Sunken Garden. Kami na bahala sa video documentation. Masarap kausap  si mamang guard, nakakabading hehe. mga pards, i know there's a good excuse naman kaya d na2loy yung meeting. sana lang po makasama kami sa dec. 5. 
napununampop

Offline gatecrashwithnadia

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 08:11:41 PM »
yep.. andun din kami kanina.. pero ebanghelyo lang din ung nakausap ko.. :(

Offline xandrix120780

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 09:28:51 PM »
yep.. andun din kami kanina.. pero ebanghelyo lang din ung nakausap ko.. :(

yeah sir, haha sensya na nakalimutan namin band name nyo hehe kayo nga yun.  Sana isama tau sa Dec.5. haha
napununampop

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 05:02:06 AM »
pare, pumunta kami sa VINZON'S apat kaming banda -- the failures,  ebanghelyo, pirata at yung isa na d namin alam kung anong name. Nakausap namin mga isda dun sa pool. hehe. mga sir, sana masama kami sa line up sa DEC. 5,  gusto sana naming maka2g2g dahil taga UP  din kami, kapitbahay lang namin ang Sunken Garden. Kami na bahala sa video documentation. Masarap kausap  si mamang guard, [chocolate] hehe. mga pards, i know there's a good excuse naman kaya d na2loy yung meeting. sana lang po makasama kami sa dec. 5. 

guys wala ako cp.naholdap ako.nakikihiram ako ng cp.thats my excuse.my apologiies to those who came.sana hinanap nyo pi sigma frat tambayan kasi nandun ako kahapon from 2pm till 10pm to discuss with up people.sorry talaga,kung may cp lang.
wala gusto mag pahiram.naubos na kasi pera ko kakalakad para sa event.sensya na.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »
Due to the massive number of bands interested to play...we may have to sift thru or select which bands will fit the december 12, 2008 fest....

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 07:21:35 AM »
Due to the massive number of bands interested to play...we may have to sift thru or select which bands will fit the december 12, 2008 fest....
remember the thus meeting at genre bar.we will all benefit from this event paisans i assure you. :-D
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »
in behalf of Jong (aka bakit?) and bjorn (chandedmynametojimi) we would like to apologize for the miscommunication/lack of communication yesterday. Jong lost his cellphone and I lost my phone last week as well.

Jong was there on a nearby "tambayan" (I think its where his frat used to stay all the time) but you guys wouldnt know it because you didnt have any means to contact him, Anyway if I keep this up its going to sound more and more like an excuse instead of an apology. So moving forward please come tomorrow at Genre Bar, Cubao Expo (formerly Marikina Expo) and we'll have a meeting/gig there.

Thank you so much for understanding. We hope to have your support for this big event!

Offline vigilante

• Netizen Level
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »
in behalf of Jong (aka bakit?) and bjorn (chandedmynametojimi) we would like to apologize for the miscommunication/lack of communication yesterday. Jong lost his cellphone and I lost my phone last week as well.

Jong was there on a nearby "tambayan" (I think its where his frat used to stay all the time) but you guys wouldnt know it because you didnt have any means to contact him, Anyway if I keep this up its going to sound more and more like an excuse instead of an apology. So moving forward please come tomorrow atGenre Bar, Cubao Expo (formerly Marikina Expo) and we'll have a meeting/gig there.

Thank you so much for understanding. We hope to have your support for this big event!

well i guess that 'i'm in the tambayan' excuse is just plain lame. Ok, i give you credit guys for brainchilding  this historic event. I am from UP myself,   my bestfriend is a member of the Pi Sigma fraternity (Ferdinand Bercasio), he is an alumnus now and is currently taking up Law  . Now, why am I telling you this? First, I was there at Vinzon's Hall, and it's a shame that I have to excuse myself from work and travel from Caloocan to Quezon City just to be present at the meeting; Second, The proximity and the location of the PS tambayan is just so that you can actually monitor people coming in & out of Vinzon's - band people  exude a certain aura that other band people can easily notice ( hair, beard, shirt, etc.). Here are other  more humane alternatives  1)Leave a note at the meeting place about your whereabouts  2) Tell the guard about it   3) Leave a message at the Philmusic thread 4) Send a representative 4)Be at the meeting place at whatever cost, because you are responsible for other people's time (nothing beats this);   Third, that cp theft excuse is just as lame, it's been used a million times  -- will you be in shock if I tell you that  someone's brother just figured in a freak accident and  yet didn't fail to show up because in his heart, commitment in the event and the chance to play is just as valuable? C'mon guys, I accept your apologies but I wont buy your excuses.  Being organizers wont excuse us from wasting other people's time. This actually made me sick. One of the greatest crime one can do to a fellow man is to underestimate his power to analyze things . Tell me, if you were me, wont you feel the same? 
STOP BAND EXPLOITATION
NO TO PLAY-TO-PLAY PRODUCTIONS

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »
well i guess that 'i'm in the tambayan' excuse is just plain lame. Ok, i give you credit guys for brainchilding  this historic event. I am from UP myself,   my bestfriend is a member of the Pi Sigma fraternity (Ferdinand Bercasio), he is an alumnus now and is currently taking up Law  . Now, why am I telling you this? First, I was there at Vinzon's Hall, and it's a shame that I have to excuse myself from work and travel from Caloocan to Quezon City just to be present at the meeting; Second, The proximity and the location of the PS tambayan is just so that you can actually monitor people coming in & out of Vinzon's - band people  exude a certain aura that other band people can easily notice ( hair, beard, shirt, etc.). Here are other  more humane alternatives  1)Leave a note at the meeting place about your whereabouts  2) Tell the guard about it   3) Leave a message at the Philmusic thread 4) Send a representative 4)Be at the meeting place at whatever cost, because you are responsible for other people's time (nothing beats this);   Third, that cp theft excuse is just as lame, it's been used a million times  -- will you be in shock if I tell you that  someone's brother just figured in a freak accident and  yet didn't fail to show up because in his heart, commitment in the event and the chance to play is just as valuable? C'mon guys, I accept your apologies but I wont buy your excuses.  Being organizers wont excuse us from wasting other people's time. This actually made me sick. One of the greatest crime one can do to a fellow man is to underestimate his power to analyze things . Tell me, if you were me, wont you feel the same? 

i came,i met people from the student regents office.
needless to say,we cant justify anything,so our word versus yours.
just ask anyone who has worked,played with my prods.pag may cellphone ako ill bug you to bits.
di ko napahahabain pa tong usapan na to kasi i cant change your opinion but heres what is true:

1.nasa tambayan,vinzons,usc office ako ng tue 2pm to 10pm.just ask my brods,usc pipol and generally anyone who has been there.if they ever saw a mohawkd guy,chances are thats me.better yet ask aling lina sa may narra yung wing ng eduk,dun ako kumain ng dinner kasi na mi miss ko na narra.

2.wala ako cellphone and i didnt have money to buy one yet,kakahiram ko lang ng cp ko kay bjorn.evidence?ill give you my globe receipts,nakalinya ako and cguro naman that alone suffices tama?

walang mas totoo sa totoo.yan yun pare,wag na tayong mag talo.
kung makakapunta ka sa genre bar bukas at 6pm good,usap tau.
to all pipol who attended,please accept my sincere apology.nuff said,word.

Completely.

Offline vigilante

• Netizen Level
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »
I and 4 other guys from different bands where there, one long haired guy I think from a certain NADIA band left ahead of us but before he left, we peepep through the USC office at the same time but everybody in the room looked clueless- we were looking for rocker-types but all we saw were ourselves, 2 of us wore long-hairs to shoulder level, one sported a beard with short hair, myself and the other one were plain except for our tatoos in the length of our arms. We were there from 2 to 4 pm. We stayed most of the time near the guard to be most visible as possible, I even glanced over your frat's tambayan, (as I was a regular visitor there when I was a student, your brods taught me how to eat kart food the most efficient way without using spoon & fork),  I saw maybe 6 or 7 guys. In other words, nagpapansin kami ng matindi, sinuyod namin buong Vinzon's ... and just when did a  lost cp became  an excuse for not showing up in a meeting that was not even cancelled? and to think that you were to conduct it.  hahaha, were you playing hide and seek with us then?, all i am saying is, IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WONT MISS US AND WE WONT MISS YOU.

Anyways, I'm still giving you credit for this good thing you are planning, sinasabi ko lang sama ng loob ko, I really intended to go to the Tue meeting because I and my band wont make it at Genre Bar for work-related reasons. I just hope this wont happen again, I'll pray for the success of this endeavor.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 12:09:45 AM by vigilante »
STOP BAND EXPLOITATION
NO TO PLAY-TO-PLAY PRODUCTIONS

Offline gatecrashwithnadia

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 03:43:26 AM »
I and 4 other guys from different bands where there, one long haired guy I think from a certain NADIA band left ahead of us but before he left, we peepep through the USC office at the same time but everybody in the room looked clueless- we were looking for rocker-types but all we saw were ourselves, 2 of us wore long-hairs to shoulder level, one sported a beard with short hair, myself and the other one were plain except for our tatoos in the length of our arms. We were there from 2 to 4 pm. We stayed most of the time near the guard to be most visible as possible, I even glanced over your frat's tambayan, (as I was a regular visitor there when I was a student, your brods taught me how to eat kart food the most efficient way without using spoon & fork),  I saw maybe 6 or 7 guys. In other words, nagpapansin kami ng matindi, sinuyod namin buong Vinzon's ... and just when did a  lost cp became  an excuse for not showing up in a meeting that was not even cancelled? and to think that you were to conduct it.  hahaha, were you playing hide and seek with us then?, all i am saying is, IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WONT MISS US AND WE WONT MISS YOU.

Anyways, I'm still giving you credit for this good thing you are planning, sinasabi ko lang sama ng loob ko, I really intended to go to the Tue meeting because I and my band wont make it at Genre Bar for work-related reasons. I just hope this wont happen again, I'll pray for the success of this endeavor.

same goes with us.. this was the only chance for our band to attend the meeting for this cause.. and we do agree with vigilante with each and every word he said.. suporta pa rin kami sa inyo.. makatugtog man kami o hindi sigurado manonood naman kami jan since taga UP kami.. and parepareho naman tayong nasa underground scene e.. goodluck sa plans nyo chief.. salamat..

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2008, 11:03:29 AM »

well may mga nangyayari talagang ganyan,at may mga ganito talaga na pangyayari.
im pissed as you are sa nangyari.pero for you to accuse me na di nagpunta and me making an excuse thats out of line pare,kasi i was there,i didnt have a cellphone.
may sorry naman sa post ko e,pero the truth is the truth.i will never make an excude if i can go,sleepless na ako nyan from the start of this event.hinay ka lang kasi di mo pa ako kilala.

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »
same goes with us.. this was the only chance for our band to attend the meeting for this cause.. and we do agree with vigilante with each and every word he said.. suporta pa rin kami sa inyo.. makatugtog man kami o hindi sigurado manonood naman kami jan since taga UP kami.. and parepareho naman tayong nasa underground scene e.. goodluck sa plans nyo chief.. salamat..

Pasensya na ule Moki...

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »
Final meeting on Monday at UP Vinzons Hall near Sunken Garden 5PM.

For all the bands that are on the lineup. Please attend the meeting as we will also talk about the T-shirts for the event.

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
armandos experience
brokensauce
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn
and kalachuchie

I will be waiting for your respective representatives at Vinzons Hall. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 06:01:11 PM by Glass Onion »

Offline subzero

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:49 AM »
ayos!!!!wala pa naman pasok sa monday...maka-attend nga.. :-D :-D :-D
mabuhay ang malayang PILIPINO!!!!
are human SACRIFICE are the COLLATERAL for FREEDOM?????????????

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »
5PM na po yung meeting, save venue. Vinzon's Hall UP.

Final meeting on Monday at UP Vinzons Hall near Sunken Garden 2PM.

For all the bands that are on the lineup. Please attend the meeting as we will also talk about the T-shirts for the event.

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
armandos experience
brokensauce
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn
kalachuchie

I will be waiting for your respective representatives at Vinzons Hall. Thank you!

Kalachuchie pa pala... Sorry  :-(

Offline philipt10

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »
Final meeting on Monday at UP Vinzons Hall near Sunken Garden 5PM.

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
pepsi paloma
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
anwind
pulikskul
ehemplo
kilos
luzcia
armandos experience
brokensauce
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
tasa
breastfeed
fatalcross
flavours and caffeine
imprenta
balingkuko
gasulina
anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
mihara
armandos experience
brokensauce
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn
and kalachuchie

salamat mga sir! mabuhay kayo. rakenrol! -Kalachuchie

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
Updated list of bands:

piledriver
lowtechs
malignant
kernel od
u.k.nams
kechap syndrome
sacrilegion
skabeche
bambuspliff
imaginary friends
sanity
diwata
carpe diem
*anwind
*ehemplo
*kilos
engkanto
balatek
forkies
barabbas
sikatuna
sinangag
subzero
mighty dax
bleeding boy
*luzcia
*tasa
*breastfeed
*fatalcross
*flavours and caffeine
*imprenta
*balingkuko
*anwind
bembol rockers
zip code
kilos
80 oz
crude oz
mihara
kinosis
story to tell
slash and burn
cathedriast
flicker fusion
gatecrash with nadia
bad omen
last fall

LEGEND:

* bands who need to confirm, this will be for the 6am - 6pm segment which will be held at Nine Mile Bar, Kalayaan QC

This event will be covered by our MEDIA PARTNER
Not all bands will get to play at UP.

To all the bands listed above please reply with your bands contact # or cellphone #. Thank you!!!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:27:18 PM by Glass Onion »

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »
we might be granted another chance at playing in up diliman,keep posted. :-D

Completely.

Offline Glass Onion

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 11:30:43 AM »
A gig/meeting will be held at Genre Bar in Cubao (formerly Marikina Expo) tomorrow night at 6pm. (call time) This event is open for bands who are in the line up for the Dec 12 event. Please send me an SMS at 09295450332. Thanks!

Sa mga bandang nakaline up. We need your cellphone numbers. Papost na lang po dito. Salamat!

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »
guys, need you to be there tomorrow night....no frills no thrills...be there....

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2008, 07:24:22 AM »
up diliman na yung gig.pls go to feelmusic thread for updates.we need to talk to you guys,txt me at 09175039376.salamas!

Completely.