hulika

Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Note 3 Neo  (Read 2936 times)

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Note 3 Neo
« on: May 31, 2014, 08:28:59 AM »
Hello!

I am looking for a new "phablet" to replace my aged 2-year old Samsung Galaxy W(onder) i8150. I need something with a bigger screen for better reading/visibility.

I'll be using it mostly for photos, videos, net surfing, social media, music and radio, basic gaming needs (SNES, GBA, Famicom games mostly) and for organizing stuff. Something that doesn't hang/lag, and manages background processes well (mala iPhone).

so I'm down to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Note 3 Neo

though I'm puzzled on choosing between the two, I'm on a limited budget... around 20k (or less, preferably)

but hey, if you can suggest models from the other brands within the same price range (with the same or better specs), why not! :)

Can someone help? thanks! :)

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Note 3 Neo
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 01:08:34 AM »
Note 3 Neo seems to be Note 2 (specs-wise) with Note 3 looks. I have a Note 2 (1.5 years old na) and it's still doing well. Samsung recently released KitKat (Android 4.4) update to Note 2, so Note 3 neo might have it too. If the price difference is big, go for the Neo. I haven't experienced hanging save for really buggy games. The S-pen is a very good tool if you will utilize its potential.

The 8MP camera is good. It's my best camera anywhere. Why? Because it's what I carry most of the time. And the best camera is the one that's with you, he he he. The default music and video app is ok but I installed VLC media player.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline harugrugrug

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 08:23:24 AM »
Meron bang postpaid plans for note neo sa globe live without limits unless it's your data limit na? >:D
josephmariosep.wordpress.com,josephmariosep instagram
Pwede naman magreply sa pm,libre naman serbisyo ng philmusic bat ang tamad niyo pa magreply sa mga offer niyo.

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:37:54 AM »
^^anybody here knows how or where can I get a Galaxy Note 3 (not from Kimstore) using credit card? Ang mahal kasi 35-37k sa mga retail stores... di kaya pag ipunan ng cash

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:02:28 PM »
^^anybody here knows how or where can I get a Galaxy Note 3 (not from Kimstore) using credit card? Ang mahal kasi 35-37k sa mga retail stores... di kaya pag ipunan ng cash

Why not get a plan? I think 1.8-2K plan for 2 years would get you a Note 3. If you 1.8K x 24 = Php 43200. But keep in mind that you get unlimited data (that you can tether), call minutes and number of texts.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 01:04:30 AM »
Why not get a plan? I think 1.8-2K plan for 2 years would get you a Note 3. If you 1.8K x 24 = Php 43200. But keep in mind that you get unlimited data (that you can tether), call minutes and number of texts.

thanks for the suggestion! but I already have an old b/w Nokia as my personal phone for use for calls and texts (since battery life is a huge deal for me). I'm planning to use the Note as a Wi-Fi only device (I don't like to be connected at all times even on the road).

Though I'm planning to get it on retail. :)

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 01:19:08 AM »
how much pala Xperia Z1 dito?

badtrip wala palang radio ang Note 3. hahaha

Offline CrunchySax

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 06:26:46 PM »
Go fpr the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo..  >:D
"Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life." - Art Blakey