hulika

Author Topic: Guitar Pusher  (Read 9621 times)

Offline xaeroblade

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Guitar Pusher
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »
Automated reply yan sir, bawat send ko ng message may automated reply.
I'll be visiting them over the weekend, ano name mo para inquire ko sa kanila?
Bands: Project:Materia and

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 07:00:51 AM »

kaya pala kinakausap nya sarili nya kasi dalawang persona sya  :lol:  :lol:

c'mon yeney!  :lol:

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 10:45:53 AM »
Hello friends, active paba Guitar Pusher? Hindi nag reply mga messages ko regarding my order status. 2 weeks overdue na wala parin update maski reply man lang.
Thanks

pwede ba namin malaman sir ano yung inorder mo?

ok naman sila sir, baka may konting bulilyaso lang sa shipment/customs/P.O. box etc.

di ko alam personally yung reason bakit di nag me message sayo, pero OK silang ka deal, di ka tatakbuhan
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline fretzburner

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 02:21:32 PM »
graphtech saddles sir
"It's not just the game of notes,it's the sound inside your soul"

Offline fretzburner

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 07:38:44 AM »
At last nag reply na sila, dumating na order ko.

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 02:58:10 PM »

That is good to know  :)
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 10:13:15 PM »

oh asan na yung gungong na ayaw umorder dito sa mga local distributor?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2019, 01:20:59 PM »

oh asan na yung gungong na ayaw umorder dito sa mga local distributor?

Baka nabahag yung buntot  ^-^
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline fretzburner

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2019, 07:47:58 AM »
Update: Item on hand now. Thanks GuitarPusher, next time please do give some updates to customers especially if it is delayed. One simple reply is enough. To all, GuitarPusher is still a very good source for all our music gear related needs.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2019, 07:58:10 AM »
I do think that fretzburner has a valid point but ... I don't think we should expect a first class update system like in first world countries.

Even my shipments that come from abroad with tracking suddenly disappear from status when the leave they country of origin.  And you know what? I am blind sided when they arrive.  I actually have someone on the payroll just to watch out for my parcels at my post office.  Because it takes two to three weeks for the PHYSICAL notice to arrive at my house from arrival at the post office now that there are a lot of people sending parcels.  No to mention that until they assign their own local coded number to the box, nobody in the post office can find your parcel even if it is physically there.   How can guitar pusher with this type of Philippine Mail tracking system and customs clearance process ever get a decent update?  Unless, you prefer them to keep saying  I DUNNO eh. 

To be fair, if an item that small is very important and you want to be furnished timely tracking; I suggest you buy it abroad using First Class Mail or Overnight DHL or Fedex and pay the US$100 freight charge.  Have them deliver the parcel to your door and pay the grossly overvalued Custom Duties which they do not want to haggle with you.  Otherwise, we just have to put up with best effort.  I mean come on, the labor required to give timely follow up does NOT compensate for the profit they make on your item -- at least an item that small in value. 

Finally, when anybody indents an item,  they have choices:  a) quote a conservative lead-time or what they call under promise , b) quote an aggressive lead time and risk over promising or c) quote a lead-time that has a 50-50 chance for either a) or b).  Would you have preferred that they quoted a) to you?  Kasi if they quoted c) I would be happy because at least I know that they are truthful.

To guitar pusher, stop concentrating on small value items even if thats the majority of the market.  The small margins are eating you up and you are required to give the same service level of service as you would a big value customer.  You simply cannot afford the overhead.

P.S. I recently bought a set of BK pickups from guitar pusher.  Now, I wanted to order a custom color from BK and I know Tim Mills.  I am the FIRST ever Pinoy to order BK when he was still hand winding them all by himself and this was a long time ago.  But when I saw Guitar Pusher had the same model pickups at a reasonable price -- almost the same price as if I imported it myself; I decided to forego the custom color requirement and support Guitar Pusher by purchasing his inventory.

Offline gitaristadaw

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2019, 05:23:18 PM »
Ok naman po experience ko with GP , almost all my guitar related gear sa kanila ko kinukuha, very responsive sila.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline gitaristadaw

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2019, 05:50:55 PM »
Ok naman po experience ko with GP , almost all my guitar related gear sa kanila ko kinukuha, very responsive sila.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2019, 05:11:12 PM »
Hindi kayo tatakbuhan ng Guitar pusher kahit 1 million pa pera mo sa kanila. Kilala ko personally mayari nun. Mababait tsaka mga big time un. May mga work din sila outside GP kaya do not expect a timely reply everytime.

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »
Guitar Pusher guys are legit at mapagkakatiwalaan. I always pay in full when doing pre orders with them. They never failed to deliver.

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2019, 04:30:17 AM »
Did guitarpusher say anything why they have not responded promptly? Para lang may closure na itong thread.
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline samuelfianza

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2019, 04:22:56 PM »
Hmm similar experience when I pre-ordered a Mono guitar case last December. At first, communication wasn't a problem when I was still inquiring (through email) about the item. Within a day or two I always get a response. I also had previous transactions with them which happened smoothly.

But when I already sent a down payment for my Mono pre-order, I got a bit  nervous because suddenly it was hard to get updates. I don't even know if they have already received the DP. After maybe a week or more I decided to message them on Facebook instead and I got a reply. I asked them if they have already processed my order. It was only then I got an email confirmation about my pre-order. Last month I finally received my gigbag and I am happy with it.

I still chat with them regularly and there seem to be no problem at all with replies. Also I'm already planning to pre-order a set of bareknuckle pickups from them in the next few months.

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2019, 09:54:24 PM »
Did guitarpusher say anything why they have not responded promptly? Para lang may closure na itong thread.
Ito na lang siguro.

We get it that a lot of guys vouch for Guitar Pusher.
www.soundclick.com/viruprison | www.soundcloud.com/lei-guitarist

Don't let the gearhead kill the musician in you. Philmusic s/b PhilGEAR

Offline addict

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2019, 12:46:36 AM »
Twice na ko bumili ng guitars sa kanila. They're accommodating and nice.

baka na kalunch break nung nag message kayo? or baka feeling nila online troll yung profile nyo sa FB kaya hindi sila reply? Joke lang! Peace!  :)

Pero they are responsive usually. Try mo lang message.