hulika

Author Topic: sorry i dont know where to post this eh.. LF:guitar teacher  (Read 8909 times)

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
sorry i dont know where to post this eh.. LF:guitar teacher
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »
no...i studied piano somewhere else but when I started getting interested in guitar, I knew some people that were taking Yamaha lessons. At the time, there were big sa Suzuki method of teaching which is very good. They taught me some of the fundamentals behind their approach and it helped me develop my pitch recognition that I still use to write songs and figure songs out to this day.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline Kulas

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:57:20 AM »
Quote from: diane57
i just need to learn

a new tatoo- urbandub
doon- urbandub
prayer- kapatid
thislove- maroon 5 i cn only play this sa keyboards eh

are you laerning these for a gig ba or personal practice lang?

Offline diane57

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 10:58:10 AM »
ohh..nice.. ehehe..ayt thanks anyway!:)

Offline diane57

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 11:05:03 AM »
gig something like that.

Offline Kulas

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »
ahh ok. i think you can get tabs for the maroon 5 song. google search mo lang yun for tabs. try narin for the urbandub ones, though i don't think meron nang tabs yan.

Offline Alchemist0725

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »
Quote from: kulas
ok lang yan. let's not use the word "kapa" nalang. let's use the more "technical" term "sipra" para hindi maging naughty, hehe.

anyway, balitaan mo nalang kami diane57 sa pag-sipra mo nung song. is "tattoo" by urbandub different from "my new tattoo" by the same band?

ok nice one sir kulas dont use the word "kapa" para sa mga ganitong klaseng thread, sori kung namis-interpret ko kayo. I hope that Diane57 can now get a good teacher dito para sumipra sa mga songs.  :wink: tabs from internet is one great way of copying the songs, lalo na kung beginner (because hindi pa fully develop ung ears & skills) but not all printed tabs from internet is 100% accurate. so need good ears pa rin...  :wink:
Who you?

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 11:53:56 AM »
haaaaayy..ang thread na ito! hahaha!

heres a tablature site i usually go when im needing tabs, i mean FREE tabs, and of course what would you expect, pero usually ok naman ang mga nakukuha ko..

www.taborama.com
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 12:00:56 PM »
Quote from: kulas
ok lang yan. let's not use the word "kapa" nalang. let's use the more "technical" term "sipra" para hindi maging naughty, hehe.

anyway, balitaan mo nalang kami diane57 sa pag-sipra mo nung song. is "tattoo" by urbandub different from "my new tattoo" by the same band?

quoted by an EDITOR! nyaha! :lol:
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 04:52:29 PM »
uy you're from Alabang too diane57? i'll try to transcribe those songs for you if i have the time. i can send the tabs to you via e-mail or i can teach them to you.. bahala na :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20