hulika

Author Topic: TYCOON PERCUSSION users thread  (Read 1633 times)

Offline norvin_mangunay

TYCOON PERCUSSION users thread
« on: December 05, 2013, 08:42:37 PM »
Hi Percussionists!

Our office supplies a few Tycoon products. Was just wondering if this international brand has been recognized in the country. I'd also like to hear some feedback and your experiences with tycoon products- with regards to both the price and quality.

here are some products we carry:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 08:44:46 PM by norvin_mangunay »
Deuteronomy 8:18 "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today."

Offline dencioaguilar

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: TYCOON PERCUSSION users thread
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 09:36:32 PM »
bro. need ko sana ng set of bongos, conga cajon din na customized. pa help naman.
First time to try it for a acoustic band. thanks! :)

Offline norvin_mangunay

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:07 AM »
Any tycoon users?
Deuteronomy 8:18 "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today."

Offline im_dabi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 01:18:22 AM »
Astig design nung crater kahon. hehe

san outlet/shops sila makikita sir?

Offline norvin_mangunay

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:30 AM »
Not that sure which stores currently carry this. Just try Crescendo/ Intune Pro Music or maybe Lazer :)

Offline wamjam

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 11:45:21 AM »
Hi Norvin.  So you're not based in Manila?  I sure would wanna try my hands on these goodies.  :)

Offline norvin_mangunay

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:55:41 AM »
I am :) our office is in Pasig. Text me for schedules in our showroom ;) 09272611201, 09437087688