hulika

Author Topic: Photography News  (Read 85234 times)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Photography News
« on: April 10, 2018, 07:40:27 AM »
Canon EOS-M M50 is finally out :cute:

https://www.ephotozine.com/article/canon-eos-m50-review-32091

The only downside - battery life.

I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Photography News
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 07:12:05 PM »
Nikon....….crossing fingers.

Mirrorless Z mount real full frame specs.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 07:15:52 AM »
your wish will soon be granted

https://www.techradar.com/au/news/more-rumored-specs-for-nikons-new-mirrorless-cameras

binabantayan ko yung development nila ng FF mirrorless. and pairing it with the upcoming f/0.95 NOCT lens, just wow.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 08:45:58 PM »
your wish will soon be granted

https://www.techradar.com/au/news/more-rumored-specs-for-nikons-new-mirrorless-cameras

binabantayan ko yung development nila ng FF mirrorless. and pairing it with the upcoming f/0.95 NOCT lens, just wow.
wtf?! F0.95 opening? monster!
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 10:20:08 PM »
^yup. But then again i dont see the point of going that far to blur out the scene. For artistic shots siguro like if you want one eye to be in sharp focus and the rest to be out of focus. Also works for still life. And setting it to that aperture, the subject needs to be perfectly still dahil konting movement will throw off the focus. Setting it to the popular lowest aperture of 1.2 though might reap unbelieveably sharp results though. Parang yung mga rare

Btw, its F/.90 pala and not F/.95. So Leica ang may existing F/.95 lens named the Noctilux. Ito pala nasa isip ko nung pinopost ko yung sa taas :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:25:22 PM by marzi »

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 10:41:15 AM »
Im more worried about their continuous focus on video.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 10:58:18 AM »
Im more worried about their continuous focus on video.

well, if Kubrick was able to utilize 3 zeiss optics planar 50mm F/0.7 in one of his films, bakit hindi? you just have to be mindful of how multiple subjects line up in front of the cam just to make sure that they are all in focus.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 12:47:12 PM »
https://petapixel.com/2018/05/31/yongnuo-unveils-50mm-f-1-4-ii-lens-replacing-its-canon-clone/

Yongnuo 50mm F/1.4 for Php9,500 pesos sa Lazada.

Napaka-bastos talaga nitong si Yongnuo e.

ive seen a review already. its on par with the Canon 1.4 in terms of center sharpness. it beats Canon with the contrast though. another issue is the purple fringing in the corners and edges(why would you place your subjects in those areas anyway?). oh and it is probably the first dslr lens to sport a micro USB port if a software update or calibration is needed - nifty feature!

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 03:17:50 AM »
https://petapixel.com/2018/05/31/yongnuo-unveils-50mm-f-1-4-ii-lens-replacing-its-canon-clone/

Yongnuo 50mm F/1.4 for Php9,500 pesos sa Lazada.

Napaka-bastos talaga nitong si Yongnuo e.

ive seen a review already. its on par with the Canon 1.4 in terms of center sharpness. it beats Canon with the contrast though. another issue is the purple fringing in the corners and edges(why would you place your subjects in those areas anyway?). oh and it is probably the first dslr lens to sport a micro USB port if a software update or calibration is needed - nifty feature!

Yongnuo! Pano naman kami nikon users?
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 05:12:23 AM »
Yongnuo! Pano naman kami nikon users?
Naglalabas naman sila kaya lang to follow pa. Same with the 35mm o 50mm yata yun.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 12:49:51 PM »
Fujifilm ‘considering bringing back black-and-white films’

Japanese film giant Fujifilm is considering reversing one of their most unpopular decisions – the axing of most of their black-and-white film line-up.

According to Japanese media, the company is considering being back some discontinued emulsions after popular demand.

https://kosmofoto.com/2018/07/fujifilm-black-and-white-acros-neopan-returning/
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 01:11:20 PM »
^they better sell cheap because the Ilfords have dominated the market since their departure.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 10:01:52 PM »
Chris Cahilig

Yesterday at 11:08
(UPDATED) The reason why I posted the video is for authorities to act on a policy that is clearly anti-tourism-- that is to require everyone, local and international tourists to go through the hassle of securing "coordination"/ seek permits just to be able to shoot good quality videos and photos using their DSLR camera. This kind of backward policy doesn't exist in public parks abroad where the authorities are more pre-occupied in ensuring the visitors' safety and wellbeing than wasting so much time confronting park goers who use DSLR cameras.

The video is not about me or 1:43, nor about the guards who are clearly just implementing the senseless rules made by their bosses. It is about creating a tourist-friendly environment in our public parks.

P.S. Yes, getting a permit is supposedly easy, but if you know how massive Luneta is, and you are a tourist who happen to just be passing by, would you even go through such a tedious process just to snap one or two souvenir photos or record videos of the national park using your DSLR camera?

-------
BULOK NA PATAKARAN SA LUNETA. I wanted to shoot a wala-walaan video for my boy band 1:43 Fan Page for their social media page at the Rizal Park this morning. Nang maglabas ako ng DSLR camera, two guards suddenly appeared and stopped us from shooting. Para kaming mga kriminal na huhulihin. Bawal daw ang magpicture or video using a DSLR pero ang phones pwede. Kailangan pang humingi ng permit at dapat may coordination pa sa office nila.

I find this policy ridiculous at definitely not tourist friendly. Paano kung turista ka o gusto mong gumawa ng travel vlog? You have to go through so much hassle pa just to have a good quality souvenir photo or video.

The Rizal Park is a public space where people should be able to freely do whatever they want na legal. Pera ng bayan ang pinangmi-maintain dyan at dapat wala itong policy na hostile sa mga local at international tourists. Sa ibang bansa, you are free to shoot photos or videos and may malinaw na signs sa areas na bawal.

This should stop. Nakakabastos at napaka-illogical ang policy. Nakaka-turn off.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.cahiligfull/videos/10156574542441306/

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 10:41:21 PM »
Chris Cahilig

Yesterday at 11:08
(UPDATED) The reason why I posted the video is for authorities to act on a policy that is clearly anti-tourism-- that is to require everyone, local and international tourists to go through the hassle of securing "coordination"/ seek permits just to be able to shoot good quality videos and photos using their DSLR camera. This kind of backward policy doesn't exist in public parks abroad where the authorities are more pre-occupied in ensuring the visitors' safety and wellbeing than wasting so much time confronting park goers who use DSLR cameras.

The video is not about me or 1:43, nor about the guards who are clearly just implementing the senseless rules made by their bosses. It is about creating a tourist-friendly environment in our public parks.

P.S. Yes, getting a permit is supposedly easy, but if you know how massive Luneta is, and you are a tourist who happen to just be passing by, would you even go through such a tedious process just to snap one or two souvenir photos or record videos of the national park using your DSLR camera?

-------
BULOK NA PATAKARAN SA LUNETA. I wanted to shoot a wala-walaan video for my boy band 1:43 Fan Page for their social media page at the Rizal Park this morning. Nang maglabas ako ng DSLR camera, two guards suddenly appeared and stopped us from shooting. Para kaming mga kriminal na huhulihin. Bawal daw ang magpicture or video using a DSLR pero ang phones pwede. Kailangan pang humingi ng permit at dapat may coordination pa sa office nila.

I find this policy ridiculous at definitely not tourist friendly. Paano kung turista ka o gusto mong gumawa ng travel vlog? You have to go through so much hassle pa just to have a good quality souvenir photo or video.

The Rizal Park is a public space where people should be able to freely do whatever they want na legal. Pera ng bayan ang pinangmi-maintain dyan at dapat wala itong policy na hostile sa mga local at international tourists. Sa ibang bansa, you are free to shoot photos or videos and may malinaw na signs sa areas na bawal.

This should stop. Nakakabastos at napaka-illogical ang policy. Nakaka-turn off.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.cahiligfull/videos/10156574542441306/

noon pa ito.
Meron na nag open up nito sa photography forum (Pipho) Bawal magshoot sa Luneta, Intramuros, at Quirino Grandstand. Nag rally na din sila tungkol jan at karamihan ng umattend sa rally e ambassador ng camera brands and wala naman ako nabalitaan na nangyari. Napulis na din kami noon sa Intramuros dahil nagphotowalk kami sa loob. Napaka baho nga ng policy na yan. Kumbaga e sa tourist attraction ng manila, bawal ka magpicture. haha.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 07:49:25 AM »
^ang alam ko pwede na sa Intramuros pero select areas lang at need mo ng permit lalo na pag styled shoot(prenup, etc) ang gagawin.

sa BGC at Ayala pwede, wag ka lang magsetup ng tripod dahil dun na icoconsider na youre making money out of it.

wag ibawal kung freelance/run and gun type yung shooting. pero kung gagamitin professionally(product shoot, ad campaign, full equipment etc), dun na sila humingi ng permit.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 07:34:03 PM »
Depende yata pag kursunada nila haha,mako nakapagshoot ako dun ng ako lang wala naman sumita sakin. Pero still parang [chewbacca] yang rule na yan kung maninita sila, dapat infrorm nila mga guards kung alin ang pwede at bawal.
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 07:48:31 PM »
^ang alam ko pwede na sa Intramuros pero select areas lang at need mo ng permit lalo na pag styled shoot(prenup, etc) ang gagawin.

sa BGC at Ayala pwede, wag ka lang magsetup ng tripod dahil dun na icoconsider na youre making money out of it.

wag ibawal kung freelance/run and gun type yung shooting. pero kung gagamitin professionally(product shoot, ad campaign, full equipment etc), dun na sila humingi ng permit.
yun nga okay lang naman sakin yung idea na pag professionally gagamitin, syempre kelangan mo ng permit. kaso makita lang na naka DSLR ka, sisitahin ka na.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2018, 10:37:43 PM »
sa fort santiago pwede mag shoot

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2018, 07:35:41 PM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 07:32:12 AM »
^bakit parang nabarok?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »
Patawa analogy nyan ni ms. Belmonte, masabi lang may excuse.

Anyways maganda presyo nung 7artisans ah? Kaso wala yata pang nikon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 07:03:58 AM »
Patawa analogy nyan ni ms. Belmonte, masabi lang may excuse.

Anyways maganda presyo nung 7artisans ah? Kaso wala yata pang nikon.

mga mirrorless systems ang target ng 7artisans.

pati yung Kamlan na may 50mm F1.1. okay sana kaso made exclusively for mirrorless.

kaurat no?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 05:37:25 PM »
mga mirrorless systems ang target ng 7artisans.

pati yung Kamlan na may 50mm F1.1. okay sana kaso made exclusively for mirrorless.

kaurat no?

hahaha hassle pala, oo yung kamlan nakita ko dati ginamit ni kai sa digitalrev ok din.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2018, 06:24:09 PM »
nakakalugmok yang overzealous mentality ng pinoy sa mga may camera..culture of fear culture of distrust...
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
nakakalugmok yang overzealous mentality ng pinoy sa mga may camera..culture of fear culture of distrust...
Isa lang yan. Sama mo pa yung mentalidad na por que may camera, may pera na pang bayad ang nagsuot. Pati yung pag iisip na pag may camera, kumikita na ng malaki.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Earth Crisis - Nemesis