hulika

Author Topic: MISTULA BAND PICS  (Read 10548 times)

Offline mistula

• Philmusicus Noobitus
I am THE MESSENGER.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 08:03:06 PM »
WWUUUHHHLALA :shock:  8)  hey these babes are smokin
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 08:03:54 PM »
too good to be true?  :shock:

Offline idespisehumanity

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 01:40:17 AM »
Quote from: pallas
WWUUUHHHLALA :shock:  8)  hey these babes are smokin

i agree! but where are the boobs of the black haired one?  :(
"Yeah, I play guitar and some bass"- Me
"Really? I love a guy with FAST fingers"- one of my chick friends

Offline mistula

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 05:11:35 AM »
The black-haired one is a HE :). His name's Lugosi, band leader and drummer of Mistula.
The other one's Manx. She's the guitarist.
More pics and info about the band at http://www.mistula.com  :)
I am THE MESSENGER.

Offline idespisehumanity

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 10:10:53 AM »
Quote from: mistula
The black-haired one is a HE :). His name's Lugosi, band leader and drummer of Mistula.
The other one's Manx. She's the guitarist.
More pics and info about the band at http://www.mistula.com  :)

ooo, haha i didnt know :D

Offline lucy_monostone

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 08:11:37 PM »
is that REAAAALLLLYYY a band????? eh astral dolls yan ehhhh....i have that kind of doll that really looks like a human being ..yah too good to be true dahil hindi naman talaga human yan eeehhhh....just take a f*cking look dude its fake!!! walang ganyang tao!!!!! i visited their site mistula ano yan may influence ba kayo ng jrock especially VISUAL KEI, for those of you who don't know its japanese rock....in this country rare makita ang ganyan kase para silang nagcocosplay or cross dressing a good example is DIR EN GREY, MALICE MIZER or NAYTOMEA (nightmare), may fashion statement na rin silang pinauso sa Japan it's called GOTHIC & LOLITA thing, hhhhmmmnnn ang point ko lang eh for this band,  are you not proud of your own skin na gumagamit pa kayo ng DOLLS just to look different????pero ayus ang music nyo not bad at all :evil: :doubt:

Offline mistula

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 09:29:13 PM »
Hi lucy_monostone. Actually, they are called Super Dollfies. :)

Ang Mistula ay isang Virtual Band, hence the use of representations, in this case, dolls. The band is composed of REAL, LIVE musicians who prefer to preserve their anonymity for the sake of the concept.

Mistula exists para kwestyunin ang konsepto ng “images”, “kabanalan”, “idols”, at “worship” in the context of Filipino culture. They view the internet as the perfect venue to expose other cultures to our own, through art and music. So yes, they’re very much proud to be Pinoy.

JRock is just one of their bandmember’s varied influences (kay Uno, the bassist and vocalist). Bandleader and songwriter Lugosi is very much rooted in Pinoy Rock (MUTINY is one of his biggest influences), si Manx sa thrash.

Kitakits tayo sa website for free music downloads http://www.mistula.com o kaya sa band blog http://www.mistula.com/blogs/ for more info.  :)
I am THE MESSENGER.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 08:44:18 AM »
got any more pics 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 11:17:30 AM »
Hmmm, I wonder if Kitchie Nadal is just a doll... hehehe  :twisted:

Offline mistula

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2005, 05:45:34 PM »
pallas: More pics of the bandmembers at the band blog http://www.mistula.com/blogs/ or at Uno's blog http://www.mistula.com/uno/   :)

pinoymusika: I think Mistula would agree with me that she definitely is  :)
I am THE MESSENGER.

Offline nikita

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 03:14:06 AM »
Quote from: lucy_monostone
is that REAAAALLLLYYY a band????? eh astral dolls yan ehhhh....i have that kind of doll that really looks like a human being ..yah too good to be true dahil hindi naman talaga human yan eeehhhh....just take a f*cking look dude its fake!!! walang ganyang tao!!!!! i visited their site mistula ano yan may influence ba kayo ng jrock especially VISUAL KEI, for those of you who don't know its japanese rock....in this country rare makita ang ganyan kase para silang nagcocosplay or cross dressing a good example is DIR EN GREY, MALICE MIZER or NAYTOMEA (nightmare), may fashion statement na rin silang pinauso sa Japan it's called GOTHIC & LOLITA thing, hhhhmmmnnn ang point ko lang eh for this band,  are you not proud of your own skin na gumagamit pa kayo ng DOLLS just to look different????pero ayus ang music nyo not bad at all :evil: :doubt:

You know, it's kinda ironic that YOU would be questioning Mistula for their use of the Super Dollfies yet YOU use an image of a Dollfie as your icon.  WTH is up with that?

Offline lucy_monostone

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 01:11:34 PM »
nikita wrote:

You know, it's kinda ironic that YOU would be questioning Mistula for their use of the Super Dollfies yet YOU use an image of a Dollfie as your icon. WTH is up with that?

What do you care anyway....did I say i don't like dollfies????hhmmnnn...actually i like their (MISTULA) ideas from using it, have to complement them, that's good, i was sssoooo surprised that they used dollfies as their medium for their band...you just misunderstand things....and YOU just don't undestand!!!! Can you possibly read peoples mind????can you, can you huh????

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 06:20:45 PM »
that chic is weird. her nipples and areola matches her skin tone. aren't those supposed to be darker? :)
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 06:34:31 PM »
Quote from: fretburner
that chic is weird. her nipples and areola matches her skin tone. aren't those supposed to be darker? :)

you have a keen eye my friend.. ;)

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 06:40:34 PM »
when the monitors are all screwed up and you can't hear what you're playing and what the rest of the group are playing, you have to have a keen eye on the other members to know which chords you're supposed to be playing... wehehehe. :)

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 06:45:05 PM »
keen enough to notice their nipples as well? hahahaha  :lol:  joke lang pre!

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 06:48:36 PM »
my bandmates then were all men, so i'm sure i was just looking at their fingers...and even if it's my other band now, i don't spy on them...never will... the audience though is another thing...the females btw...

Offline nikita

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2005, 02:49:45 AM »
nikita wrote:

You know, it's kinda ironic that YOU would be questioning Mistula for their use of the Super Dollfies yet YOU use an image of a Dollfie as your icon. WTH is up with that?

What do you care anyway....did I say i don't like dollfies????hhmmnnn...actually i like their (MISTULA) ideas from using it, have to complement them, that's good, i was sssoooo surprised that they used dollfies as their medium for their band...you just misunderstand things....and YOU just don't undestand!!!! Can you possibly read peoples mind????can you, can you huh????

Sorry, I was just trying to point out how you look like an ass saying what you said and using that icon.  IF you want to show off your ignorance and stupidity, fine with me.  I'm not the one who doesn't like super dollfies (and get it right, "dollfies" means 12 inch figures while super dollfies refer to the ball-jointed figures).  I happen to like super dollfies AND I like Mistula.  Just because they have a fresh and original concept doesn't mean they deserved to be knocked down by an unoriginal poster like you.

Grow up.

Offline lucy_monostone

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2005, 10:18:59 AM »
hey...nikita, if you have something against me , you better RESPECT my perception of the band there is nothing bad in criticizing MISTULA , I typed the word dollfies bec. i'm too lazy to make it super dollfies, so now i'm not lazy to type it down, understand?! you're calling me unoriginal POSTER????what is that??? i know POSER, you should be careful in using that word. And I said before what the hell do you care.. it's my opinion, it's my choice and you don't know the reasons what's going on my mind sssoooo shut the hell up!!! If you want to be respected, respect others opinion first!!!! I have my own opinion and your childish argument over me is not justifiable. I won't reply anymore in this thread, if you post another stupid comments  about my statement , then that's up to you.

Offline nikita

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2005, 10:44:11 AM »
hey...nikita, if you have something against me , you better RESPECT my perception of the band there is nothing bad in criticizing MISTULA , I typed the word dollfies bec. i'm too lazy to make it super dollfies, so now i'm not lazy to type it down, understand?! you're calling me unoriginal POSTER????what is that??? i know POSER. And I said before what the hell do you care.. it's my opinion, it's my choice and you don't know the reasons what's going on my mind sssoooo shut the hell up!!! If you want to be respected, respect others opinion first!!!! I have my own opinion and your childish argument over me is not justifiable. I won't reply anymore in this thread, if you post another stupid comments  about my statement , then that's up to you.

LOL!  I guess I've made the little girl mad now!  Sorry that my english isn't low enough for you to understand, especially when it's not your first language.  

I don't care if you reply to this thread again.  Frankly, I'd rather you don't reply at all because we don't need your lazy ass comments cluttering up the forum.  Yes, definitely take your comments and just leave.  I'm certainly not going to stop you.

Offline i0

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2005, 03:19:20 PM »
you're calling me unoriginal POSTER????what is that??? i know POSER, you should be careful in using that word.

1. POSTER
Bulletin board author
A user who authors a "post" in an online bulletin board.
For reference: Click here!

Or would you rather be called a POSER? You should really be careful with your words.

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2005, 03:22:19 PM »
Folks - Now be nice!!! No need to have a violent argument over a bunch of dolls.... Goo Goo Dolls, New York Dolls, Valley of the Dolls notwithstanding... :)

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2005, 06:12:22 PM »
hehe. and the admin steps in  :P
nice concept for a band though. nice songs too.  :D
CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Offline idespisehumanity

MISTULA BAND PICS
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 02:46:49 AM »
LMFAO!! it seems like someone is getting through her period....

YOU!!! WHAT?!??!?! [strawberry] YOU!!!!!

ahahaa... im sorry, i just find that funny.

anyhoo.. i like mistula, their music sends a really strong message.. hmmm, what religion are you guys? christian/baptist folks?