The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

How to access strat-talk.com and tdpri.com? "banned your IP address" message

(1/3) > >>

galingnamanon:
..get the following error message the moment i go to the sites (am not even able to register)

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

..don't get why i would be banned..my IP address has never even been used for those sites before..

..any help would be much appreciated..i want to be be able to access the information there..thanks in advance

cheers!

bryanarzaga:

--- Quote from: galingnamanon on September 18, 2009, 09:48:15 PM ---..get the following error message the moment i go to the sites (am not even able to register)

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

..don't get why i would be banned..my IP address has never even been used for those sites before..

..any help would be much appreciated..i want to be be able to access the information there..thanks in advance

cheers!

--- End quote ---

if @ work do work..

galingnamanon:
haha..of course..thing is..i'm accessing it from personal pc..with own line..smart ang gamit ko..i don't know if it is some kind of setting i need to change or what..

bryanarzaga:

--- Quote from: galingnamanon on September 18, 2009, 11:30:01 PM ---haha..of course..thing is..i'm accessing it from personal pc..with own line..smart ang gamit ko..i don't know if it is some kind of setting i need to change or what..

--- End quote ---

but whose line are you using? your company's? connected to their network?

saijo:

--- Quote from: galingnamanon on September 18, 2009, 11:30:01 PM ---haha..of course..thing is..i'm accessing it from personal pc..with own line..smart ang gamit ko..i don't know if it is some kind of setting i need to change or what..

--- End quote ---
i think you need to wear a condom

lol

i keed.

do you know anyone from that site?email him/her and make him beg to the site moderator and ask to "unblock" you from their block list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version