hulika

Author Topic: Need More Info About the Late Danilo 'Tibo' Chua  (Read 764 times)

Offline soundsfamiliar

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Need More Info About the Late Danilo 'Tibo' Chua
« on: January 09, 2010, 08:20:04 PM »
Greetings to all musicians here at PhilMusic. I've been searching for a fellow drummer by the name of Danilo Chua a.k.a. Tibo. I'm doing this search for 2 beloved friends and musicians, Benny Lam and Mario Lopez, who were former band members with Tibo during the heydays of Olongapo in the 70's .. namely The Directions and Infinity Band, which later transformed to Rubber Sound.
Searching through the net proves futile until I've chanced upon a blog at tumblr.com that I've learned the dear fellow Tibo has already passed away on October 8, 2009.
Reference:(http://spilledbeans.tumblr.com/post/211606873/the-greatest-beat)  
This blog should have ended my search. Yet I've personally tasked myself to confirm his demise by contacting the blogger which I'm still unable due to blogger's information on the site is too scarce. Though it's still a continuing effort to locate the blogger. To friends and acquaintances of Tibo, this is the news.
And to fellow musicians and friends who knew Tibo, extending additional information about him to us shall be utmostly appreciated. KIndly forward information and contact number to: plambengco@yahoo.com or 0917-8113443. Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:06:29 AM by soundsfamiliar »