hulika

Author Topic: [HELP ME] EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX  (Read 6279 times)

Offline Rayel.Baruela

[HELP ME] EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX
« on: January 27, 2015, 11:45:36 PM »
Goodday po Ask ko lang po kung Worth it ba pag binili ko itong EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX sa CRESCENDO? ito po link online http://crescendo.com.ph/index.php?id_product=133&controller=product 40K po ang price with HARDCASE .

any other suggestions po ? if somebody knows the structure and performance of Epiphone Guitars ?

Thanks po sa Reply  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:48:38 PM by Rayel.Baruela »
Karma is a Bitch!...Right???

Offline caloyness

Re: [HELP ME] EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:48:02 PM »
Goodday po Ask ko lang po kung Worth it ba pag binili ko itong EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX sa CRESCENDO? ito po link online http://crescendo.com.ph/index.php?id_product=133&controller=product 40K po ang price with HARDCASE .

any other suggestions po ? if somebody knows the structure and performance of Epiphone Guitars ?

For the price yes, Given na meron ng hardcase hindi siya overpriced. Is this really the guitar na gusto mo? or bibilhin mo lang kasi sale siya?

Kasi if you want EMG equipped guitars there are other options sa price range mo. It is also a factor if prefer mo ng brand new or okay lang sayo ang second hand na mint condition. I can recommend some few guitars but i need to know more about your preference on buying a guitar.

Offline coy_2cute

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 07:53:55 PM »
You can get a Gibson Les Paul Studio for that price. I think Guitar Pusher has one. What do you play mostly ba?
Session Bassist here! Doing bass duties for Pulsera, •Rael• and The Very First Hey! Hire me! I'm Available!

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »

There are lots of sellers and used guitars sa classifieds selling for 25 to 30k plus...gibson usa na...sgs, specials. Juniors, studios...

Im sure you can easily find a good deal...pwede pa nego.... Goodluck with your hunt!
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline Rayel.Baruela

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 05:39:46 AM »
You can get a Gibson Les Paul Studio for that price. I think Guitar Pusher has one. What do you play mostly ba?

I Play Alternative Rock / Jrock / Punk and sometimes when im alone im playing Metalcore,PostHardcore,Thrash Metal like Asking Alexandria , Lamb of God so i need Guitar with EMG's

There are lots of sellers and used guitars sa classifieds selling for 25 to 30k plus...gibson usa na...sgs, specials. Juniors, studios...

Im sure you can easily find a good deal...pwede pa nego.... Goodluck with your hunt!

pag po bang sinabing maganda ang Name maganda narin ang Performance ng Sound quality kasi ako po. Hanggang Epiphone lang po ako eh kaya napili koto hehe nagiisip din ako for LTD EC-1000 with EMG rin , sa  EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX po kasi may mga doubts parin ako kung ok ba ang pagkkagawa dito at ang sound quality. isan tabi na natin ung pagka EMG nya hehe.

For the price yes, Given na meron ng hardcase hindi siya overpriced. Is this really the guitar na gusto mo? or bibilhin mo lang kasi sale siya?

Kasi if you want EMG equipped guitars there are other options sa price range mo. It is also a factor if prefer mo ng brand new or okay lang sayo ang second hand na mint condition. I can recommend some few guitars but i need to know more about your preference on buying a guitar.

1st of all need ko po talaga ng Brand New :D and ito pong  EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX eh 40k talaga po ang price sa Crescendo and pede rin po ako pumili sa LTD like EC-1000 and gusto ku rin po sana ung mabibili kung LTD may Hardcase . ung iba kasing model walang kasama. eto naman pong  EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX ok rin po sakin ito kasi nga LP sya and 24 fret. and EMG.

Thanks po sa mga nag Reply Godbless!

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 06:14:02 AM »
have you considered buying the guitar and hardcase separately?

since you play some j-rock, sounds like LTD is ok... i would consider epiphones only if...

1. i'm on a limited budget like 20k below
2. i'm gunning for a specific epiphone model (like the Epiphone Pro II superstrat)

for all intents and purposes, if you have that much cash, get a Gibson or ESP. a good name brand will often ensure you get your money's worth, but it's still possible to get a good sounding guitar from other brands (Samick is a good example since the Pro II that I'm referring to seems to be mostly made by Samick, branded as an Epiphone... with the exception of the Epiphone Pro which according to some searching I did, were made in the US)

imho lang sir
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline Rayel.Baruela

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 07:14:30 AM »
have you considered buying the guitar and hardcase separately?

since you play some j-rock, sounds like LTD is ok... i would consider epiphones only if...

1. i'm on a limited budget like 20k below
2. i'm gunning for a specific epiphone model (like the Epiphone Pro II superstrat)

for all intents and purposes, if you have that much cash, get a Gibson or ESP. a good name brand will often ensure you get your money's worth, but it's still possible to get a good sounding guitar from other brands (Samick is a good example since the Pro II that I'm referring to seems to be mostly made by Samick, branded as an Epiphone... with the exception of the Epiphone Pro which according to some searching I did, were made in the US)

imho lang sir

Thanks for the Suggestion sr.
anyway maybe i will find a model of LTD comes with Hardcase too.  If i fail my confidence to buy this EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX with the performance and Hardware, LTD is my second choice and i will seek it in many stores of Lyric.

is there a ESP EC TYPE HARDCASE in Lyric ? if you know let me know please.

wasak english ko sr :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:17:44 AM by Rayel.Baruela »

Offline mysmileyface

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 09:43:52 AM »
Pang-secondhand Gibson na ang price.

Mag-Fender ka na o Gibson! Hehe.

Offline caloyness

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 02:50:48 PM »
anyway maybe i will find a model of LTD comes with Hardcase too.  If i fail my confidence to buy this EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX with the performance and Hardware, LTD is my second choice and i will seek it in many stores of Lyric.

Mahirap mag hanap ng EC type na may kasama ng hardcase bundled. I suggested kong diskarte dito, Bili ka ng EC-401 or EC-1000 (alam ko lagpas 40k bnew nito sa lyric) then bili ka nalang seperate na hardcase for LP type guitar na brandnew. (3k lang LP type hardcase na brandnew from CNB maganda pa).

Pag EMG's equipped guitar talaga LTD and suggested ito base sa mga tugtugan mo. But still the decision is up to you kung san ka mas makaka tipid and make the most out of your hard earned cash. Balitaan mo kami pag naka bili ka na!  :mrgreen:

Offline throwinshapes

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 03:03:27 PM »
MIC (made in China) pa rin yata yung particular model na yan. So that's 40k for an MIC build, and you'll most likely be spending even more for upgrades (and setup, if the construction is flawed). Better to get something like a PRS SE or LTD na lang and just throw EMGs on it.

Also, I think Mark Morton of Lamb of God uses Dimarzio passive pickups, not EMGs. You don't really need active pickups to get high gain metal tones. :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:05:28 PM by throwinshapes »

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 03:12:54 PM »
MIC (made in China) pa rin yata yung particular model na yan. So that's 40k for an MIC build, and you'll most likely be spending even more for upgrades (and setup, if the construction is flawed). Better to get something like a PRS SE or LTD na lang and just throw EMGs on it.

Also, I think Mark Morton of Lamb of God uses Dimarzio passive pickups, not EMGs. You don't really need active pickups to get high gain metal tones. :)

true!

for less than 40k you can get US gibsons and fenders already sa second hand market.. minsan bago pa nga..mga sellers lang na nalipad back home to sell for a little profit..

I got my American standard here super new from a guy who bought it in hongkong and resold i here..pretty damn good deal...case candy,stickers..pup guard film... yun lang nga wala yung SKB case..yung fender gig bag lang kasama..
but the deal was awesome...

point is..there are a lot of options nowadays to get brand name guitars for the price of a new MIC..which..the moment you step out of the store is 20-30% agad ang kaltas if you want to resell it...

anyway.. follow your heart though...good luck!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:15:20 PM by gandydancer123 »
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline region III

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 04:18:33 AM »
you can get (or i can get it for you) a brand new Gibson Les Paul '50s Tribute Electric Guitar (Vintage Sunburst) for 35K (Gig bag lang kasama di hard case). or an LTD EC1000 for 28K (brand new din). also, consider the used guitars on the classifieds.

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 05:06:45 AM »

haha ayos lang sir. check ka sa Lyric, daming magaganda bentahin dun. or if you don't mind, check ka sa classifieds din!
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 06:19:54 AM »
Since LP-type na active ang gusto mo, I say go for it. Pero yung Kramer Assault 220 Plus maganda rin. Kaya lang same price pero walang hardcase. Sayang, it was on sale dati (27K noong black friday).

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 06:37:33 AM »
i'll buy Gibson Les Paul Studio at 40k. I may also consider Tokai Les Paul around 20k-30k. Epiphone Les Paul with upgraded pickups is a good buy at 20k.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:51:31 AM by skrumian »
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 07:09:54 AM »
One thing na hindi na nami-miss ng karamihan, he wants a 24-fret guitar. Unless may Gibson studio na 24-fret, parang out of the choices sa kanya ang mga gibson at that price range.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline Rayel.Baruela

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 07:54:27 AM »
Thanks for everyone who concern and suggest ... 1 thing i say is the Crescendo shop is Official Dealer of GIBSON and EPIPHONE and i asked about their epiphone guitars where made on INDONESIA ... and i consider to satisfy because its not made in china  :-D but im starting to think maybe i will go for LTD EC-1000 models hope theres an ESP RECTANGLE HARDCASE, and ill buy it too if there are no EC-1000 models with ESP HARDCASE.  :wave: ... LTD for me is no doubt to buy ;) BUT ill still find a review about this EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX because this man https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgux0naka47k9fXaDmWJ53Q man using the guitar has a Great sound maybe my genre plays this man too :D i dont know what watts of amp his using but because EMG is There to boost the sound.

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 08:40:30 AM »
pwede ding magtagalog sir!  :)

pero high five for the effort!
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline kirov

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »
you can get (or i can get it for you) a brand new Gibson Les Paul '50s Tribute Electric Guitar (Vintage Sunburst) for 35K (Gig bag lang kasama di hard case). or an LTD EC1000 for 28K (brand new din). also, consider the used guitars on the classifieds.

Where can I buy a brandnew EC-1000 for 28K?  60K+ sa LYRIC pag walang sale.

Les Paul Prophecies are MIC AFAIK.

EC-1000 sa Classifieds
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=289637.msg4511628#msg4511628
Sex is like pizza: there's no such thing as bad pizza. Sure there is cold pizza, pizza that makes you sick, unenthusianstic meaningless pizza, and pizza that you won't get a second time. But nothing will ever make you stop wanting pizza.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »
Thanks for everyone who concern and suggest ... 1 thing i say is the Crescendo shop is Official Dealer of GIBSON and EPIPHONE and i asked about their epiphone guitars where made on INDONESIA ... and i consider to satisfy because its not made in china  :-D but im starting to think maybe i will go for LTD EC-1000 models hope theres an ESP RECTANGLE HARDCASE, and ill buy it too if there are no EC-1000 models with ESP HARDCASE.  :wave: ... LTD for me is no doubt to buy ;) BUT ill still find a review about this EPIPHONE Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX because this man https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgux0naka47k9fXaDmWJ53Q man using the guitar has a Great sound maybe my genre plays this man too :D i dont know what watts of amp his using but because EMG is There to boost the sound.

Go with the LTD..

Mas modern and faster necks..mukhang yung ang trip mo sa tugtugan...kasi kung epiphone..traditional style lang..goodluck!
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *

Offline region III

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
Where can I buy a brandnew EC-1000 for 28K?  60K+ sa LYRIC pag walang sale.

Les Paul Prophecies are MIC AFAIK.

EC-1000 sa Classifieds
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=289637.msg4511628#msg4511628

Sorry bro i forgot to say nasa us ako. I'm coming home soon and i'll be bringing at lest 5 guitars with me.

Offline Rayel.Baruela

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 04:50:22 AM »
Meron kayang LTD EC-1000 with ESP HARDCASE sa LYRIC ok lang kahit wala basta mag selling din na ESP HARDCASE ang Lyric ??????

Offline kabuki

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 01:05:36 AM »

GO GET A JAPANESE EPIPHONE LPs INSTEAD!!!  :-D
INERO/SUBASKO

Offline Rayel.Baruela

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 12:38:11 PM »
nagpunta nako sa Lyric Bacoor. pede naman daw omorder sakanila ng LTD EC-1000 Series eh saka selling din pala sila ng ESP HARDCASE. Thanks for all reply and suggestions. ill go for LTD nalang ;)

Offline killjom

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 12:51:49 PM »
IMO, those kind of models are not for keeps. Better go for standards, classics, etc. basta classic yet timeless look.
And for 40K?? Just buy a secondhand Gibson studio for that budget, push it further and you can get an Gibson SG standard.
Fear neither fire nor blood.