hulika

Author Topic: December Haze EB's - December 4 and 18  (Read 42742 times)

Offline BAMF

Re: December Haze EB's - December 4 and 18
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2006, 08:37:12 PM »
Oks ba DS2 mo Chito ? :D
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »

you've just given me the sweetest tone ever i had since birth!!!
nawala yung talim.. all i can hear is sweetness!! :)

kninang umaga ko pa ginagahasa to and still..... whoooooooooo!

tnx a lot for the modiffication sir BAMF... dati pang last sa list ko to, ngyn pang #1 na cya sa pedals na labs ko!!!

BAMF PEDALS not only Rocks... it gives Life!!!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:30:14 PM by chito_eoi »

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2006, 07:24:03 AM »
BAMFpedals!!! Salamat ulit sa ds1 kong may sungay, fafa!  Nasa pedalboard na't gagamitin ko sa tugtog mamaya! :-D

Saya kahit tumitililing na tenga ko.  But more sabbath is always a good thing!  :evil:

Offline Boddhisattva

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2006, 08:01:58 AM »

By the way, I  think it might just be me, but the sound levels were too high for comfort.. my ears are still ringing from last night (a condition called tinnitus, I believe)! Next time, I think I better sit further back... or perhaps we can have a decibel ceiling which we shouldn't breach? Just thinking aloud though, I really must be getting old... man, for the kind of performance played last night, there's no need to bring the volume way up there to make the hair stand and the head shake,  your sheer artistry already suffices! Man, you guys rock!

I had the same problem last time I was there. I keep going downstairs just to rest my ears. This may affect our hearing if done consistently... just google "rockstars with tinnitus"...
Give it all you\'ve got, but slowly - Chuck Mangione

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2006, 08:08:02 AM »
kaya ako i had my in-ear headphones stuffed into my ears the whole time, hehe. another good alternative is tissue, hehe. matagal nang problema ang audio levels jan. minsan lang talaga napapasarap ang tugtugan, hehe.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2006, 10:13:46 AM »
Sorry guys nakakahiyang galawin ng todohan ang House Sound Equipments eh. The only thing we can do is the levels on the mixers we brought along :( . The other problem is the low level ceilings kaya ganun na lang din ang lakas ng bato ng sounds di maganda ang acoustics nya. Try to think of it halos magkasing laki lang sila ng mayrics pero bat ang mayrics maayos kahit papano? because of the ceilings pa rin.
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline BAMF

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2006, 12:04:09 PM »

you've just given me the sweetest tone ever i had since birth!!!
nawala yung talim.. all i can hear is sweetness!! :)

kninang umaga ko pa ginagahasa to and still..... whoooooooooo!

tnx a lot for the modiffication sir BAMF... dati pang last sa list ko to, ngyn pang #1 na cya sa pedals na labs ko!!!

BAMF PEDALS not only Rocks... it gives Life!!!
:-o  Shy naman ako hehehe. Glad you liked it. :D . But the description makes me feel like a pe-nis hehehe. Me rocks na, gives life pa hahahahehehehe !

Offline BAMF

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »
Before I forget. Sign up na for December 18 !

Okay lets stab for 5 bands and 2 hours of open jamming. Bands, please signify kapag oks na oks na kayo. Hirap naman yung asa listahan kayo pero wala kayo sa venue. While emergencies and stuff happen, let's not bump off the bands who want to play and can actually be there. I hope you understand guys :D

As usual, we will again attempt to record. Medyo maganda yung kinalabasan last time, although me *konti* pang tech problems such as the headphone port on the submixer not working (fixed na yung prob na yon). We're all learning I guess.

Bands :

Jammers :

Offline SimplengGitarista

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2006, 07:56:29 PM »
Sir Bamf, puede bang sumama sa open jam ang Simpleng Gitaristang katulad ko?  :-)
"It is better to have something and not need it, than to need it and not have it" - Michael Angelo Batio

Offline coheed

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2006, 09:49:05 PM »
Sali kami ulit

Bands :

1. Audiored

Jammers :

Offline BAMF

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2006, 12:59:21 AM »
Sir Bamf, puede bang sumama sa open jam ang Simpleng Gitaristang katulad ko?  :-)

Oo naman bro. Everyone is welcome.

Pagkasunduan nyo na yung songs na tutugtugin uli :D. Facilitator (and organizer and audience and recordist lang ako for that night :D )

Offline SimplengGitarista

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2006, 03:51:38 AM »

Oo naman bro. Everyone is welcome.

Pagkasunduan nyo na yung songs na tutugtugin uli :D. Facilitator (and organizer and audience and recordist lang ako for that night :D )

Thanks sir! I'll just play rhythm and let you guys take the floor...saka na ko maglead when i have the guts to play with the masters of philmusic hehehe... :-D

Bands :

1. Audiored

Jammers :
1. SimplengGitarista
"It is better to have something and not need it, than to need it and not have it" - Michael Angelo Batio

Offline MArkY_JErkY

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2006, 04:57:36 AM »
AHOYTHERE  puwedeng sumali dyan mukhang masaya eh  :-D

Offline BAMF

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2006, 09:57:44 AM »
Pwede Mr. Marky !

Sali daw ang Kulukati :D

Bands :

1. Audiored
2.Kulukati

Jammers :
1. SimplengGitarista

Offline plainkey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »
Guys, I have a 4 track recorder (the PXR4) that I can bring to the jam on the 18th. If you have friends who can write backing tracks for you, just ask them to write it in MP2 format and save in SmartMedia cards. (it's old technology, unfortunately, but it works.... so there), I can load it up for you and you can play alongside it. It's perfect to kill downtime (e.g. while there's a change of bands, or while everybody is waiting for the show to start).

Alternatively, we can use MP3's or some other format, but that means I'll have to lug along my laptop... since I'm planning to bring my gear too, maybe we can start with the PXr4 muna.

This way,  we can start early for the pre-jam get-together and swap notes, say 8 pm-9 pm. Then, show starts at 9, right? It's also good warm-up for the fingers of the guitarists. Hey, BAMF, is that ok? Right now, I'm put together some backing tracks myself for the pre-show jammers (I'm presumptious, sana puede nga earlier jam  :-D )

1. Pachelbel's the Canon - JerryC's version (popularized by FunTwo), but this one I didn't make... this comes straight from JerryC's fan sites
2. Devil's slide - Satriani (live in san francisco version, not the lame studio recording)
3. East Wes  - Eric Johnson
4. While my guitar gently weeps - Jeff Healey version

Watyatink?
Cheers!

PS: Oh yeah, please sign-me up for the Jammers  :-)

Offline BAMF

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2006, 11:52:19 AM »
Sure pwede ! Ang target arrival time nga namin is 7-730 para set-up, ready na by 9.

Backing tracks ? I think that's a great idea ! Sure, we can allot siguro 2-3 songs for guitarists with backing tracks !

Hey guys, this is a great great idea ! Gusto nyo next time, or heck maybe even on the 18th, pila tayo ng guitarists with backing tracks !

Of course we leave 2 hours for the open jam.

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »
Bands :

1. Audiored
2.Kulukati
3. tiny cactus

Jammers :
1. SimplengGitarista

Offline plainkey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »
Thanks, BAMF! I'll try to get there by around 8 pm, to help out if there's anyone who would like to jam pre-show using backing tracks... excellent warm-up for the fingers.

Hey, guys, I have lots of time on my hands right now and might help you put together some backing tracks... kindly write your suggested pieces and hopefully we might be able to put something together, if not on the 18th then on some (near) future date for an EB... yeah, let's create a backing track pre-show party... instead of karaoke minus the singer, we can have minus 2 (singer and lead guitar or what have you)...

Mind you, these backing tracks I prepare are not in final distribution quality... they are more like rough drafts to give structure to the guitarists... but, if I have more time, I'll prepare better backing tracks, for real live solo performances, if there's a market for it.

Watyatink? Hey, psychic sushi and elmo, if you have time can you help me prepare the said tracks? I've no talent for jazzy music unfortunately, and this is where you can help out. Any other volunteers? I'll just lug along my portable recorder and lay down the tracks separately...

Cheers!

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2006, 10:51:33 PM »
since tlgang malapit na malapit na sobrang lapit na tlga yung pasko pramis
... and hangang ngyn wla pko napuputahang krismas party  :-(

bka pwedeng magkaron ng exchange gift... gawin nrin nating KRISMAS PARTY to!!!

watchu think guys :)

ok lang ba to sir BAMF?
pramis magpapakalasing din akow!

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2006, 11:48:56 PM »
magandang idea to...

exchange gift dapat di lalampas ng 10 pesos di bababa ng 8pesos ang halaga. tapos di dapat consumable kaya di pede ang yosi hehehe.

tapos jamming ng mga christmas rock songs! astig diba? hehehe
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline starfugger

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2006, 05:58:04 AM »
jobet pa join ha hindi ako marunong gumitara pero magaling ako pumalakpak!  :-D
FOR RENT: Canon 550D, Canon 60D, Glidecam (Machinist), Toribio Slider EX with a pair of tripods for mounting, 2 1000W Lights with 9ft stands, Zoom H4, Rode Video Mic, Portable LED Lights 09154574744

Offline plainkey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2006, 07:43:43 AM »
Hmmm, oo nga ano! Dapat medyo pang-Christmas yung music natin... I'll see if I can prepare some backing tracks din, pero of what songs? (Siguro, Lennon's this is christmas? Tapos group singing ng "sa maybahay ang aming bati"? etc.)

Teka muna, regarding exchange gift, excellent idea pero paano ito? We each bring along 1 gift, collect and collate names, draw names and distribute the collected gift? Tapos ang ceiling of the gift is 10Pesos? Cool yun, something to remember the evening by :)

Christmas cheers!

Offline JoeF

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2006, 07:53:19 AM »
hi bago po ako dito at gusto sanang pumunta sa eb para manood. :)

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2006, 09:06:04 AM »
si steve lukather along with some guys came out with a christmas album eh, they called it santamental. ganda ng mga areglo nya eh, hehe. lukather na lukather yung tunog, hehe.

Offline hamsterjamster

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »
jobet pa join ha hindi ako marunong gumitara pero magaling ako pumalakpak!  :-D

kitakits hazel :D