hulika

Author Topic: YUNG MGA ARTISTA ANG BILIS MAGKA ALBUM, ARE THEY HELPING?  (Read 21750 times)

Offline rjdelrosario

• Netizen Level
Re: YUNG MGA ARTISTA ANG BILIS MAGKA ALBUM, ARE THEY HELPING?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 10:23:02 AM »
Hehe na-dedegrade na talaga ang "SHOW" side of SHOWBIZ dito sa Pinas. Pera pera lang talaga hehe. Hay. :-P
FS: Ibanez Guitar Hardcase (can also house 3 BOSS or similiar sized pedals!) 3.5k (neg) w/ pics: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,95530.0.html

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2008, 03:27:06 PM »
its ok mr. digital...i just wanna specify...artistas ar actors or actresses...I don't consider them as artists unless they prove something na related sa art...they can act like a painter, like a musician, or anyone else..but it's just acting in the movies maybe... :-)...I'm not trying to generalize them coz' some of them are aware of what they're doing..that they're faking... :-)...but most of them are even dumber..
it's my free opinion anyway...kasi kung puro respeto..palagi nalang sila...pano yung iba..kaya ok lang mapuna ang mga ganitong bagay..ok lang din tawanan sila..kasi mas marami naman silang tinatawanan...na mga uto utong fans....right? :-)

Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow-minded, bigoted a-hole.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »
Hehe na-dedegrade na talaga ang "SHOW" side of SHOWBIZ dito sa Pinas. Pera pera lang talaga hehe. Hay. :-P

oks lang yan ma degrade coz they have too much money...from the poor... :-D

oks lang yung entertainment sa foreign bands...kasi bagay naman sa kanila at magagaling.....eh dito sa pinas dami trying hard eh...mga manhid pa...kahit sintunado, naaaliw naman yung mga fans...kasi hindi sila edukado sa music....pero kung sa radyo lang sila pakikinggan and no appearance...haaaayy... :-(
example: "only you" sam milby version... :-D

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 08:06:29 PM »
its ok mr. digital...i just wanna specify...artistas ar actors or actresses...I don't consider them as artists unless they prove something na related sa art...they can act like a painter, like a musician, or anyone else..but it's just acting in the movies maybe... :-)...I'm not trying to generalize them coz' some of them are aware of what they're doing..that they're faking... :-)...but most of them are even dumber..
it's my free opinion anyway...kasi kung puro respeto..palagi nalang sila...pano yung iba..kaya ok lang mapuna ang mga ganitong bagay..ok lang din tawanan sila..kasi mas marami naman silang tinatawanan...na mga uto utong fans....right? :-)

So, because they are showbiz, they're not "authentic"? okay, how about this:

Let's say Sib goes up on stage and sings with Day One Movement, his band...does that make him a "showbiz" guy who's trying to be an artist? a lot of people would think so...not knowing that he's been in a band for much, much longer, and, if i may say so, is a kickass frontman.

or, let's put it another way: when a singer dabbles in acting, does that make him a "fake actor"? if such is the case, then David Bowie should get out of acting.

Like it or not, life is NOT fair. So make things happen - natural talent is nothing without the will to make it to the top.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »
I already mentioned that I'm not that I'm not generalizing for chrissake..who the hell am I anyway... :-D...why? do you like sam milby? joke! peace mr. basscog :-D..
I knew that I would explain this...what I mean by faking is...showbiz perzonalities who are not sincere of what they're doing...like smiling infront of the crowd then puke in the backstage then make money.. and including the untalented who are trying to be a rockstar just because it's cool...so pwde dalawang klase, plastic at poser..
depende yan sa dating ng tao..makikita mo naman the way they perform kung magaling di magaling...okies? I dunno about SIB's music but I'd like to hear it..cguro naman marunong kang mag observe kung sino marunong at hindi..at kung sino yung bagay sa ginagawa nila..ngayon kung ipagtatanggol mo si boy abunda sa album nya...abay..mag la log out na ako.. :-D..peace lang sir..my end din ang topic na to balang araw..we're just trying to gather every opinion so that we'd be able to understand the whole thing..

natural talent is nothing without the will to make it to the top.-getting to the top without talent is a shame for yourself...dinaan lang sa connection at pera..
 :-D...
.I apologize if anyone of you here are connected with showbiz or if you have relatives in showbiz na na mention dito...this is just temporary..hindi naman lahat pinpatamaan dito eh..yung mga nakaka asar lang...this topic is a sort of help for them anyway if they read it....it's a true evaluation... 8-)

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »
at the end of the day, ginusto nila, ginawa nila, at may nabayaran ng sahod sa industriya.

so strictly speaking: nakatulong sila. some musican came home with money for  food to feed himself and his family, thanks to them. Hindi ba tulong yun?

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »
at the end of the day, ginusto nila, ginawa nila, at may nabayaran ng sahod sa industriya.

so strictly speaking: nakatulong sila. some musican came home with money for  food to feed himself and his family, thanks to them. Hindi ba tulong yun?

that's a help of course...sa kanila lang....they had too much man..sa kultura ng music at sa reputation nakatulong ba? in what way?I'm not referring about musicians...musician are natural talents...posers are not..don't generalize men..
 :wink:...

Offline Helmet

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2008, 01:03:09 AM »
I think we've mixed up "are they helping the music industry to progress?" and "are they helping the people make money"

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2008, 01:08:48 AM »
generic lang yung thread.."are they helping" now it's time to classify.. :-)

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2008, 03:03:57 AM »
that's a help of course...sa kanila lang....they had too much man..sa kultura ng music at sa reputation nakatulong ba? in what way?I'm not referring about musicians...musician are natural talents...posers are not..don't generalize men..
 :wink:...

Ah, then, that's elitism, when a small group of people decide that their view is best for a larger group.

I'm out.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2008, 03:59:56 AM »
no,no, not elitism....idealism pa pwede... :-).and we're trying define the positions now...no need to crontadict..opinion lang
..anyway thanks for sharing...no big deal.. :-)..

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2008, 04:21:03 AM »
no need to contradict i mean...  :-D

Offline tagagapo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2008, 06:19:17 AM »
si dennis trillo my album,gabby eigenman,piolo pascual,sam milby, si janno gibbs
masagwa kumata ng rock...nag collapse ako nung marinig kong my album si gretchen barreto..nakakatulong pa ba to sa industriya?... :-D..
wala bang nakakapag sabi sa mga taong to?  :-D

Hahaha kung si Manny Pakyaw nga me album e pera pera lang labanan dyan at kung sino kilala mo hahaha Gretchen B. me album LoL prang si Paris Hilton e noh gaya gaya LoL kailangan lumabas muna scandal nya na tulad ke Paris pra plakado si P. Hilton LoL

De nakakatulong yan pero sa iba baka oo pero sa akin IMO hindi kasi walang saysay e
Uncle Sam kiss my ass!!!

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:27 AM »
minsan nararamdaman mo ang sarap ng pera...minsan ndi mo napapansin ang epekto...pero at the end naghahanap karin ng kahulugan..si paquiao sobrang yaman nya...pero naaawa ako sa kanya..if you know what i mean.... :-)

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2008, 11:30:14 AM »
thatis exactly the way basscog puts it, life is not fair. cliche sounding but hey its true.

we just have to live with it because thats the way it is. theres nothing I can do. I cant rant why Band X or John Doe gets signed to a mindless recording contract involving lots of $$$.

In reference to the topic, the engineers, A&R's etc etc do it for a living. they probable cringe while recording those albums, but then again they have to work. and they have mouths to feed.

Siguro, we could have a better music industry if respect was given to everyone, irregardless of genre or level of talent.

but on a personal basis, i hate manufactured pop. but then again I guess we just have to live with it.
This is a forum siggy.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
life is unfair...yeah it's true..so maybe we could just deny it so it would be minimized in a way...I think it's important also to criticize..it's a big help no matter how painful it is..even me..I need criticisms for my compositions from other listeners too..self evaluation..sina boy abunda alam ba nila yung pinasok nila?
lahat naman ng artists/celebrities my critics..
if they have fans they have haters too....I think it's just cool...at least my judgement are real...the sad thing is maybe they won't just care at all..sabi nga ni TEBAN, music is a strong weapon...so IMO if we won't protect this even just a little...darating ang panahon lahat nalang magkaka album pati si jun lozada..at mapipilitan kang makinig...at the end wala ka paring paki alam kasi yung motto mo.."life is unfair" "it's just the way it is"....

Offline digitalcyco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2008, 01:21:59 AM »
 :-D :-D :-D

cheers over beers na lang mhen!
This is a forum siggy.

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2008, 01:32:36 AM »
yeah thanks.. :-D...actually ako talaga si boy abunda nagpapanggap lang...hahaha... :-D   thanks for sharing..

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »
hindi naman sila artist eh. entertainer sila

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
yeah entertainers...pero parang generic term nadin yun  for musicians and showbiz personalities eh...cyempre ndi sila artist kung wala naman silang creativity na ginawa or own composition sa album or in each song..pangalan lang ang ginagamit ng producer...

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
yeah entertainers...pero parang generic term nadin yun  for musicians and showbiz personalities eh...cyempre ndi sila artist kung wala naman silang creativity na ginawa or own composition sa album or in each song..pangalan lang ang ginagamit ng producer...

An artist is someone who is creating art, practicing the arts and/or demonstrating an art.  8-)

GG
Please be active at Pinoy Music Fan Forums. :)

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 12:11:11 AM »
An artist is someone who is creating art, practicing the arts and/or demonstrating an art.  8-)

GG
so si boy abunda....demonstrating an art? artist cya?.....waaaaaaaaahhhh! :-D

cge wag lang musician ha... :-D...

Offline kaimohto

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2008, 04:59:37 PM »
so si boy abunda....demonstrating an art? artist cya?.....waaaaaaaaahhhh! :-D

cge wag lang musician ha... :-D...

Entertainers, yeah... kase nga sikat and may pangalan eh, diba?
but if you call them musicians, nako, GYERA ang mangyayari....
haha!!!!

hey guys, btw, i know this is overly out of the topic but please check out this site...
haelo.multiply.com
kung may gusto sumali, sali kayo..
it's for a good cause...
kung musicians kayo and bilib kayo sa originality nyo,
join...
:D
thanks
i dream of a dream unending...

Offline MetalUpYourJazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »
Si Mark Herras may DANCE ALBUM.
ANO BA UNG DANCE ALBUM?
I'M A BITTER MAN...

Offline SCREWER

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »
Si Mark Herras may DANCE ALBUM.
ANO BA UNG DANCE ALBUM?
bali kung cd lang sya walang video...pakikinggan mo lang tapos isipin mo na sumasayaw sya...but uuhhhh...!! :-D..ok ba gig kagabi? :-)

artista attack guys haha!!