hulika

Author Topic: the DIGITECH pedal user's thread!!  (Read 144320 times)

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: the DIGITECH pedal user's thread!!
« Reply #650 on: August 07, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »
kapag ala pong nakakabit sa headphone out ala tlaga ako maririnig? hindi po ba pedeng speaker lng na naka kabit sa computer?

Pwede pero may settings sa DAW mo na naka route yung USB audio to PC speakers, pero malaki ang latency nun.  Pag naka kabit ang RP500 sa USB, it functions as an audio card.  So kaya dapat dun naka kabit yung speakers ng PC mo, pati yung PC audio mo dun din lalabas sa RP.

Offline ritchieblackmore

« Reply #651 on: August 07, 2012, 01:20:12 PM »
Hey Markcasq thanks sa DIGITECH MULTI VOICE CHORUS, Im still using it together with my DIGITECH DEATHMETAL and DIGIDELAY nice combinations..

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #652 on: August 07, 2012, 01:28:23 PM »
Hey Markcasq thanks sa DIGITECH MULTI VOICE CHORUS, Im still using it together with my DIGITECH DEATHMETAL and DIGIDELAY nice combinations..

Hey sir, glad you're enjoying the chorus, killer combination nga with the rest of your killer pedals!

Offline bobonicshaider

• Netizen Level
« Reply #653 on: August 07, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
Thanks po....

medyo nage-gets ko na

eto po sample...sana ma-appreciate niyo...

http://soundcloud.com/rahnel-carlo-blanco-sison/jam

pasensya na po kung d maganda ung pag gigitara

any suggestions or tips po to help, ur very welcome mga sir.

Offline jjgalvan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #654 on: August 07, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »
exploring my synthwah :-)

Offline overdrive/distortion

« Reply #655 on: August 18, 2012, 01:40:11 AM »
Rp50 user here. Mas malutong ang drive compared to zoom g series.

Offline Rageworx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #656 on: August 18, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »
I really like what they did with the "The Weapon". Any other users ng Dan Donegan pedal here?
Pedals on Sale: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=273860.msg3741566#msg3741566
References: unoh, zyehj, alamat, BAMF, trem3, macrulez019, brown, Kenzu0911, lemon15, spliffbwoy, lmichiko, derekdecastro, kurtcobainer, progfather, metalheadz

Offline SeafoodPancake

• Veteran Member
« Reply #657 on: August 20, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
I really like what they did with the "The Weapon". Any other users ng Dan Donegan pedal here?

di pa ako nakasubok ng the weapon pero parang ang sarap i-try kung naka drop-tuning ka, astig pa itsura , plain silver.
"got milk?" ,"got GAS?"

Offline Rageworx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #658 on: August 20, 2012, 10:02:05 PM »
Add the handwritten labels to it  :wink:

di pa ako nakasubok ng the weapon pero parang ang sarap i-try kung naka drop-tuning ka, astig pa itsura , plain silver.
Pedals on Sale: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=273860.msg3741566#msg3741566
References: unoh, zyehj, alamat, BAMF, trem3, macrulez019, brown, Kenzu0911, lemon15, spliffbwoy, lmichiko, derekdecastro, kurtcobainer, progfather, metalheadz

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #659 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:50 PM »
modded digitech badmonkey. truebypass switch + mid cut / mid boost switch.

Offline overdrive/distortion

« Reply #660 on: August 27, 2012, 02:40:34 AM »
Thanks po....

medyo nage-gets ko na

eto po sample...sana ma-appreciate niyo...

http://soundcloud.com/rahnel-carlo-blanco-sison/jam

pasensya na po kung d maganda ung pag gigitara

any suggestions or tips po to help, ur very welcome mga sir.
Need to improve your Timing and Groove.

Offline Geefordcruz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #661 on: August 27, 2012, 09:00:07 AM »
Mga sir!

sound output ng Metal master + Hardwire CM-2? may metal master na ako and i was planning to get a new CM2.anu po kya mggng 2nog?

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #662 on: September 02, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
Just got my new Digitech Whammy 5 (Whammy DaVe) Woooo!

They nailed it with the addition of the true bypass and the classic/chords switch.  :razz:
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline musicdigitalsounds

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #663 on: October 18, 2012, 01:20:26 AM »
modded digitech badmonkey. truebypass switch + mid cut / mid boost switch.

:cool:
Philmusicus Addictus / Lester William Polsfuss

Offline R924

• Netizen Level
« Reply #664 on: October 20, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »
Hi, guitarers. I'm Royd and I'm a Digitechoholic. I've been using my RP500 since 2009. I've recently decided to upgrade my unit and I was choosing between the following:

1. RP1000
2. HD500
3. Discard all multi effects systems and complete an awesome pedalboard

Just two weeks ago, after days of confusion, I decided to get an RP1000 (from the US, still on its way to Manila so anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks wait). I've asked so many people what they thought was better and the great Albert Montinola said that for my live performance, I'd be better off with an RP1000. Thanks to Xelly, I have confirmed this.

I love the RP500 and I'm sure I'll like the RP1000 just as much. I have however started investing in OD/distortion pedals because the amp sims when paired with an onboard distortion effect, although great with the guitar's volume knob rolled up in full, when rolled down to get a clean tone may sound artificial. Disabling the distortion/OD and using a separate distortion/OD pedal cures this and gives a more realistic sound (amp sims by the way do sound satisfactorily realistic with the volume knob rolled down when not paired with an onboard distortion efffect).

Thanks to Xelly for the invaluable information he shared. Cheers.
"All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #665 on: October 20, 2012, 12:38:41 AM »
^^ Welcome bro!! Atleast hindi ka na maninibago kaso galing ka ng RP500. Enjoy the wait nalang!! :-)

Offline SeafoodPancake

• Veteran Member
« Reply #667 on: October 20, 2012, 09:57:53 PM »
rp70 user here

nice, namiss ko tuloy yung rp90 ko (may pedal version nito).
"got milk?" ,"got GAS?"

Offline markcasq

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #668 on: October 24, 2012, 02:35:37 AM »
Hi, guitarers. I'm Royd and I'm a Digitechoholic. I've been using my RP500 since 2009. I've recently decided to upgrade my unit and I was choosing between the following:

1. RP1000
2. HD500
3. Discard all multi effects systems and complete an awesome pedalboard

Just two weeks ago, after days of confusion, I decided to get an RP1000 (from the US, still on its way to Manila so anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks wait). I've asked so many people what they thought was better and the great Albert Montinola said that for my live performance, I'd be better off with an RP1000. Thanks to Xelly, I have confirmed this.

I love the RP500 and I'm sure I'll like the RP1000 just as much. I have however started investing in OD/distortion pedals because the amp sims when paired with an onboard distortion effect, although great with the guitar's volume knob rolled up in full, when rolled down to get a clean tone may sound artificial. Disabling the distortion/OD and using a separate distortion/OD pedal cures this and gives a more realistic sound (amp sims by the way do sound satisfactorily realistic with the volume knob rolled down when not paired with an onboard distortion efffect).

Thanks to Xelly for the invaluable information he shared. Cheers.

Kay Xelly din kumukuha ng Elixirs pag wala kay Chino or the other way around, hehe. 

Wait for Royd's RP500, it will be out when the RP1000 arrives.  We'll give you guys a good deal haha.

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #669 on: October 25, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »
Kay Xelly din kumukuha ng Elixirs pag wala kay Chino or the other way around, hehe. 

Wait for Royd's RP500, it will be out when the RP1000 arrives.  We'll give you guys a good deal haha.

All this RP500 talk made me miss mine  :cry:

feature=relmfu

Good enough tone for me at the time I made this vid.
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #670 on: October 26, 2012, 12:05:31 PM »
rp70 user here

nice setup bro!!!

btw, can you give me a review about your RP70. My RP90 will be arriving soon without any testing eh. I asked my auntie kasi last week in canada to get me a Zoom MS50. Unfortunately walang Zoom products dun sa store malapit sa kanila. The salesguy offered my auntie the RP70, so Sabi ko RP90 na lang ang kunin para may expression pedal na since $10 lang naman ang difference.

I bought RP200 about 7 or 8 years ago and it served me well for almost 5 years before I traded it for a guitar. Last year i bought a brandnew RP55 in AP for my sister and that RP55 sounds good naman for its price. Newbie friendly din sya....

as for your RP70, i believe same features lang sya ng RP90 except for the expression pedal. gusto ko lang sana makakuha ng first hand info and review about the tones of this multi.
      amp models
      modulations
      delays
      reverbs

i want this pedal to be my grab and go pedal na sana pagtinatamad magdala ng pedalboard.

Thanks in advance and God bless!!!
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline ultramagnus

« Reply #671 on: February 06, 2013, 04:05:37 PM »
Just got my new Digitech Whammy 5 (Whammy DaVe) Woooo!

They nailed it with the addition of the true bypass and the classic/chords switch.  :razz:

San po nakakabili nito d2 sa Pinas?
I change by not changing at all...

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #672 on: February 06, 2013, 10:16:10 PM »

picture hosting

digitech df7 at digitech rp55 user ako.
ewan ko kung bakit pero ever since mas gusto ko ng digitech kesa sa boss

my digitech grunge din ako dati pero na trade ko na dahil too metallic para sa akin

hoping to get SP-7 Stereo Phaser someday
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline musicdigitalsounds

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #673 on: February 07, 2013, 10:57:42 AM »
 :cool:
Philmusicus Addictus / Lester William Polsfuss

Offline andressito

« Reply #674 on: February 08, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »